19

The sun rays shined through the curtains causing Tommy to squint his eyes.He let out a groan and opened his eyes.Sudden warmth filled his body when he got a look of the angel beside him.

He looked over at y/n.Her beautiful brown hair were looking golden from the sun rays.Her cheeks were pink and her lips were slightly parted.

Tommy brought his hand up to her hair and put back a strand that was on her face causing y/n to smile a little.She slowly opened her eyes and met the blue icy gaze.It was like the perfect thing to start your day with.

"Morning"he said as his husky morning voice made her body shiver
She brought her hand up to his chest and slightly pecked his plum lips leaving him gobsmacked.No matter how many times she would kiss him he could never have enough.

"Morning"y/n said as a small smiled crept her face.He was so grateful to have her.He was blessed by the gods with y/n

"Slept well?"y/n asked while slightly rubbing his cheek causing his skin to burn where she touched him.He closed his eyes at the sensation and y/n let out a slight laugh.
Tommy smiled ear to ear and opened his eyes

"I've not slept this good since ages"he really meant what he said.He didn't have any nightmares because he was aware that she was close to him,fighting for him.

"Glad to hear that"she whispered while getting up but Tommy grabbed her hand and yanked her back on the bed causing her to Yelp in surprise
"You are not getting up"he said pulling her close to him in a hug

"Tommy come on"y/n said laughing but he shook his head and grabbed her waist that fit perfectly in his hands.Y/n sighed in defeat and hugged him tight.

The sensation of warmth that they felt couldn't be described.He forgot all his past when she was close to him.

Y/n slightly traced her fingers on his tattoo on his chest causing Tommy to smile a little as too how she was examining it.
He leaned his head back on the bed and closed his eyes.

He prayed and begged that she would stay with him forever because she was the only ray of light that could save him.She was the one.She is the one.

A few minutes later y/n begged Tommy to let her go because she had to brush and freshen up and he finally let her go.

"Tommy come on please"y/n said begging him to leave her
"Okay okay fine go"he said laughing and waving his hand to her

"Don't be gone to long eh?"he shouted and smiled to himself when she gave him a look

Y/n looked at her clothes and picked them up and ran in the bathroom.She closed the door and sighed in satisfaction when she saw her ripped shirt.

She immediately remembered the events of last night making her blush.She was so in love.A second away from him felt like ages to her.

She looked in the mirror and saw hickeys and red marks everywhere.He really didn't miss a spot to tell everyone she was his.

Y/n looked here and there for a piece of clothing to wear as a blouse and found Tommy's shirt hanging in the corner.She grabbed the shirt and examined it.
It was simple yet beautiful.It smelled like Tommy and she couldn't get tired of it.
The slight smell of cologne,whiskey and cigarettes was so intoxicating.A drug that she would never stop using

Y/n quickly put on the shirt with her pant and boots.She rolled up the sleeves and adjusted her hair.
"Okay"she said with a sigh and walked out of the bathroom.

Tommy was still in bed smoking.He was looking at the wall in front waiting to hear the sound of a shovel.But it was dead silent.Just because of her and it made him so relaxed.
He let out a sigh of relief which was soon interrupted by the sound of heels against the wooden floor.