23

Thomas and his brothers were already on their way towards the building on the street 6 where he kept her.It was a building far in the alleyway where no one goes.They stopped the car in front of the building and loaded their guns.

"Ok boys"tommy paused while putting his gun back and straightening his cap.
"Let's go"they said as arthur slammed the door open with his leg.They door opened to show groups of men sitting and doing coke.There heads snapped in their direction and they all got up with their guns.

"Arthur this is your call"Tommy said as he quickly took some coke from the table and inhaled it.It was like the beast in his soul woke up.He whistled loudly and in came the other peaky blinder boys.

"Let's go boys!!"Arthur screamed and jumped on the men,fighting like an animal.

While he and the boys were busy with that Tommy walked forward into the room with John and Charlie and some more men.

He saw a wooden door in the corner and he immediately knew what door it was.He quickly rushed over to it and slammed the door open to show a few stairs.He walked down the stairs and saw another door with a lock on it.He was getting impatient and more angry so he shot off the lock and slammed open the door.Panic and horror ran through his body like goosebumps.

He saw y/n passed out on the chair with her head hung low and the genove brother standing in front of her with blood on his hands.His head snapped up towards Tommy's direction.His eyes grew wide with shock that was soon followed by a laugh.

"Woah!!"he screamed In excitement

"Thomas Shelby himself"he pointed towards the man who was currently boiling with his anger.

"What a surprise!"he chuckled darkly with a smirk and slowly walked towards Tommy.

"Here to take your loved one eh?"the man asked while putting his hands behind his back and leaning closer to him

John read the room and his brothers expression and punched the man causing him to fall on the ground.Tommy didn't take a second to let all his anger out.He saw his bloody hand and shot it with his gun causing a scream to come out of william's mouth.

Tommy bent down and grabbed his head by his hair
"That's a warning by the peaky blinders but in your case a warning won't be enough because you touched my woman"he whispered darkly in his ear

He dropped his head on the floor and cocked his gun towards his head and a shot soon ran off.

His limp body fell on the floor as blood dripped from the back of his head.Tommy put down his gun and closed his eyes.It felt like a huge stone had been taken off from his shoulders but was replaced with a bigger one as he looked over at y/n.

He quickly walked over to her and bent down on his knees.He slightly removed her hair as he got a look of her face.Blood dripped from the side of her face,blood dripped from her nose,blood dripped from her wrists,blood dripped from her lips.Her face was bleeding like a river.

His eyes grew wide with shock and he quickly untied her rope and picked her up.He ran outside the building and got in his car.He ignored the men coming his way and then arthur shooting them because he was only worried about one person.Her.

He quickly got In his car and drove off.He went towards the hospital on the highest speed his car could take.His patience was soon leaving.He gripped the steering wheel hard until his knuckles turned white.

"Tom"he heard a soft voice say his name.His head snapped towards y/n to see she was slightly getting conscious.

"Y/n hold on okay We're almost there"he said as his words were nothing but mumbles to her.Once again she felt black spots and her vision getting blurry.

"Thoma-"she whispered before Everything got pitch black again.

He reached the hospital and quickly got out of the car and walked towards her side.He opened the door and slowly picked her up making sure she wasn't hurt.

He walked towards the hospital door and slammed it open with his foot causing the doctors and nurses attention to go towards him.

"Mr Shelby!"a familiar doctors voice came.It was same doctor who treated him after y/n left.

The doctor quickly took her and placed her slowly on the bed as his nurse's walked over to her and slowly dragged her to the operation Center of the hospital.

Tommy stood there as his body was burning with rage and sorrow.He felt a deep hole was dug again in his souls,a one this deep that she fell in it along with him.

He walked outside towards the large field near the hospital.It was like his legs took him there.He felt his face twitching,ready to drop tears.

He felt his face twitching,ready to drop tears

"Fuck!!!"he screamed and fell on the floor.He was in so much pain.The person who he worshipped and loved was now so weak and fragile.The sight of enormous blood coming from her face ached him.It broke him inside out.

He hardly used to cry.And now that he finally was,he was crying for her.And all the frustration he once kept inside was all coming out now.He saw her blood on his hands.He brought his hands up in front of him.

"Fuck!!"he screamed again and put his knuckles on the Muddy ground.

She was the only thing keeping him together preventing him from falling apart

She was the only thing keeping him together preventing him from falling apart.And now seeing her in this condition falling apart herself,broke his heart in thousand pieces.

It hurt him so much that he felt numb.The way she whispered his name in the car and referred him as Tom broke his heart even more.He got late to save her and she got hurt so much.He let out a scream of pain.His heart dropped in a bottomless deep river of her blood.Oh he grew soft with her.

          It don't matter where you bury me, I'll be home with her and I'll be free
It don't matter anywhere I lay
All my tears be washed away