21

Y/n was walking through the streets again to go meet Tommy at his garage.He called her to tell something important,he really didn't say much to her on the phone but just called her and said it was an emergency.

Y/n reached the street of men working and saw the open garage at the end.No one was standing near it so she assumed he was there already. She smirked to herself as she slowly walked towards the garage.

She came in front of it but saw no one standing there.Only his car was parked there covered by a large sheet.She made a confused face and started to walk inside when a hand pulled her.
She yelped a little and then she noticed she was in the arms of a strong person.

She looked up to see Tommy smirking down at her.She let out a sigh and closed her eyes in frustration.

"You gave me a heart attack Tommy.Is this how you-"she was interrupted before he slammed his lips on hers in a deep passionate kiss.Y/n let out a chuckle and cupped his cheeks.Tommy grabbed her waist and pulled her even more close to him filling up any inch of gap that was left.Y/n could feel his smirk on her lips that she returned when one creeped up on hers too.

He pulled away and cupped her face.He stared in her eyes in awe for some time while y/n did the same.

"I love you"he whispered leaving y/n gobsmacked.A smirk played on her lips
"I love myself too"she said while teasing him.She let out a laugh and kissed him again.

"I love you too tommy"she whispered as they leaned their foreheads on each other.She loved him and that was his biggest score.They finally knew that they belong to each other and will stay with each other till the end of times.

They were both currently leaning on each other when the sounds of gunshots soon covered the air.They both snapped their heads up to see a group of armed men walking towards them.Her eyes grew wide in shock.

"Shit"she whispered and Tommy looked at her in confusion.He soon realised why she said that and looked in the front

"George's men"he completed.It didn't take them a second to attack on Tommy and y/n.They grabbed y/n and started dragging her towards the car they came in.She shouted and jumped to get out of their grip.She saw in the front that Tommy was getting beaten up by the two men.

She looked on her side and her eyes grew wide.There stood George's brother.She only once met him when George introduced him.There was a look of anger and revenge on his face.

"We'll hello there gorgeous"he smirked his voice sounding exactly like George sending goosebumps down her body.

"You're coming with us"he completed.Y/n let out a growl.She looked in the front to see Tommy bleeding.Blood flowing through his wounds like rivers.

"I'm fucking not"y/n grunted and kicked the guy on the left causing him to go straight down on the floor.She grabbed the other man by his collar and slammed him on the wall.

She quickly ran towards Tommy who was now lying on the floor bleeding.

She dropped on her knees and looked at him.
"No no Tommy"she whispered while slightly touching his wounds causing him to hiss in pain.

Tommy's vision was becoming blurry and all he could see now was y/n.Y/n getting far away from her.
The two men ran towards her and grabbed her again pulling her away from him.

"No no let me go!!!"she screamed and grunted but she was going further away from Tommy.He tried to get up to save his love but his legs gave up on him.

"Tommy!!!"she screamed causing him to look at her love being dragged away by those animals

"Y/n!!"he screamed but there was nothing he could do now.
"No!!!"he screamed again but fell on the floor in the intense pain.He took out his gun and started shouting towards them but it didn't hit them as they already got in the car.

His love was getting away from him again and there was nothing he could do now.He started seeing black dots everywhere,voices were sounding like mumbles and soon enough everything went black.