22.

"Thomas?"a voice called.His eyes fluttered open slightly to see Polly standing right above him with a concerned look on her face.

"Will he be ok?"she asked looking on her side.
"I hope so"a voice said from the corner
Tommy tried to get up but Sudden pain stung his body and he hissed and grunted.Polly laid his body back down.

"Y/n"he whispered
"She's gone"tommy whispered again.Sudden anger and rage burned his body to flames.

"I have to fucking get her"Tommy hissed as he got up
"Where is she?"arthur said with his eyes wide with shock
"It's George's brother he took her"Tommy said huskily as his voice was dry and rough.

"Fuck!!"arthur screamed and slammed his fists on the table in the hospital room.

Polly looked at them with shock as her eyes started to water.
"Not fucking again"she whispered to herself

"We have to get her back"Thomas said and looked at his brothers who were ready to find her.

"Thomas you are not even in a condition to talk properly.How will you even find her?"polly asked

"I will.She'll herself tell me"Thomas said looking at Polly with sheer confidence.He knew she will tell him herself.He knew.

"Wake up beautiful"a deep voice echoes in her ears.She opened her eyes slightly.Her vision was blurry and all she could see was a tall black figure leaning towards her.

She felt a rough thumb stroke her cheek.She shook her head telling him to remove it.But the guy wasn't affected

"Enjoyed your rest gorgeous?"his voice echoed in her ears.
(Btw George's brother in this story can also be someone from your imagination but for the villainy look I'm keeping bill skasgard)

(Roight!Back with the story)

Her vision started to become clear and she could see the figure standing in front clearly.

"Remove your fucking hand before I cut it off"she hissed in anger
"Oh ho ho!!"he laughed in surprise
"You've got a tongue"he laughed

"But that's not going to help you darling"he said stroking her cheek.Disgust ran through her body.He looked so much like his brother George.She hated it

"Let me introduce myself.I'm George's brother William genoves"he said with a sarcastic softness in his voice.

"And I've brought you here to get revenge from the face that you killed my brother"he whispered in a dangerous tone but it didn't scare her

"Do your best"she spat with anger.He closed his eyes and let out a growl.He clenched his fists and smiled dangerously

"Pretty lady you better not talk to me like that.Or that pretty face is going to be devoured by these men standing here"he said pointing over to them

"No one talks or has ever dared to talk to me like that"he whispered as his eyes grew red with anger

"Get used to it"she whispered leaning closer to his face.

He clenched his jaw and punched her in the face.She closed her eyes on the impact and straightened her face a little. A dangerous smirk creeped on her face as she looked back at him

"You should've thought before hitting me.I'm a fucking whitemoore.I hate to be one but I still am from my blood.And you have no idea what a fucking whitemoore can do to you genoves"she whispered

"Is that a threat?"he whispered with a smirk

"Seemed like it"she whispered back giving him his smirk back as it crept up on her own face.He leaned away from her and walked away.She heard the door slam shut.

She smirked to herself and finally got a look where she was.It was a large basement and she was tied to a chair.She let out a sigh

"Not again"she whispered to herself in frustration.
She suddenly remembered what happened.She remembered Tommy's body covered in blood.Sudden panic rushed through her body.She felt her body starting to shake a little.She remembered how he screamed her name when she was being carried away.

Sudden anger,sadness,fury,envy ran through her body.She saw his eyes in front of her staring at her.Y/n closed her eyes not wanting to see it anymore but it didn't help.She saw Tommy's figure again.The feeling was eating her inside out.This is what she called torture.

Her eyes started to water but her blood was boiling.She was taken away from him again.And he was taken away from her again and it's all because of these idiots.

"I've had enough of their shit"y/n hissed in anger.She tried to get out of the chair but it was tight around her body.She used all her power but her body was starting to give up.She let out a groan and sat back on the chair looking at the ceiling with her thoughts running in her mind like her blood running in her veins.

"Tommy"she called with a defeated sigh never expecting her voice to hit him.

He heard it.He felt it.He felt her calling his name.He was currently in the hospital bed staring at the ceiling when he heard it.

"Tommy"her voice echoed in his head causing him to snap up.He waited for it again.He knew she would tell him where she was

"Y/n"he whispered in realisation that it really was her.

He closed his eyes trying to hear her voice again.
"Thomas"her smooth voice came again.
"Y/n!"he called out in his mind.There he saw her.He saw her sitting on a chair tied with ropes.Blood dripping from her lip.She sat there staring at him tiredly.

"Thomas"she called out again.He felt himself walking towards her.He could hear his footsteps in his hallucination.He could see him getting closer to her.

"Y/n"a familiar voice called causing y/n to snap up her head.
"Tommy"she whispered in surprise.She knew it was his voice.She squinted her eyes waiting for his voice to come again
She closed her eyes to meet darkness.
"Y/n!"a voice screamed for the far end of the dark.
"Tommy"she called out weakly not believing she was having a Vision.
She heard footsteps coming closer to her.And in the light came Thomas.His lip was cut.There were bruises everywhere but still his deep eyes glistened.

"Y/n it's you"tommy said while he knelt down to be face to face to her.
"Thomas"she called out in surprise not believing her eyes
"Y/n where are you?"he asked as his voice echoed through her ears.
It really was him.Her eyes grew wide in shock.
She opened her mouth to say something but a high pitched voice stopped her.

Tommy was about to touch her cheek in his Vision but a bright light and a high pitched sound rang through his ears.He closed his eyes and covered his ears due to the loud noise.

He opened his eyes to see that he was in a basement.A large dark basement with only one small window in the corner covered by papers.He looked around with confusion as too where he was.He saw the window and ran towards it.He ripped the papers covering it apart to see what was outside or where she was.

He immediately recognised the scenery.He immediately knew where this was.He thought George's brother would have taken her far away so that they could go far to find her but he didn't leave Birmingham.She was right here in Birmingham.

That's when his eyes opened as his body jerked.His eyes grew wide.He immediately got out of the bed just when Arthur and John entered the room.They looked at him with wide eyes.

"Oi! what are you doing?"arthur scolded.Tommy let out deep heavy breaths.Sweat was covering his face and his eyes were wide.

"I know where she is"he whispered with shock.
"She showed me"Thomas said looking over at his brothers who were already looking at him with there eyes wide.

"He's still here"he completed