14

It had been a few hours since y/n left town.George brought her up to his manor somewhere outside brimingham.Y/n had no idea where it was.She was now alone in her room and was sitting on the ledge of the large window.It got dark now and clouds surrounded the sky.The moon wasn't visible behind the clouds.Y/n was in her own thoughts.She was thinking about her plan and how and when she had to execute it.She knew it had to be before they got married.She was stuck in this pit that she dugged herself.
She closed her eyes and instead of seeing the usual darkness one sees she saw Tommy.He was standing near the bar counter of the garrison between the crowd.His hair were slightly messy but they looked good on him.He was sitting and pouring drink in his glass.Y/n looked at him like it was the first time she was seeing him in forever.
"Tommy"y/n said as her voice echoed causing the crowd noises to go quiet.Tommy turned around and gave her a smile.The prettiest one she ever saw.He walked over to her and had two glasses of whiskey in his hands.He handed one out to y/n but before she could take it it slipped from her hand and fell on the floor.Blood poured from the glass instead of whiskey and she gasped in horror.She looked up to see nothing but darkness and Tommy standing on the edge of it.She was running towards him but he was fading away.
"Tommy!!!"she screamed
Y/n opened her eyes with shock and gasped loudly.Her breathing became unsteady.She brought her hand up to her chest trying to calm her beating heart.She grabbed hold of the windowsill and tried to steady her breathing.

When she finally calmed down a knock was heard on her door.She didn't even get the time to reply as George walked in(oh btw you can assume anyone to be George but in this story I'm keeping Tom hiddleston)
"Hello there gorgeous"he said putting his hands in his pockets.
He slowly walked over to her and she got of the windowsill and stood still in front of him.He got closer to her and y/n expected him to grab hold of her and kiss him.But when he got extremely close and y/n closed her eyes for impact,nothing happened.He just let out a soft chuckle.Y/n slowly opened her eyes and looked over at him.He too had blue eyes but they weren't as intoxicating as Tommy's eyes.
"You know you may think of me as a horny jerk but it's not true.I only like to kiss when the other ones comfortable.I am a man after all"he said shrugging but not keeping his gaze away from her beautiful eyes.
"You know"he said softly wiping away his cool attitude from his words
"When u said that I was lucky to marry you you were right.Im the luckiest one ever"he said smiling
Her gaze softened a little bit.She felt kinda awkward and weird when he said that.It wasn't like he was bad looking he wasn't.But y/n didn't feel like that for him.She fell for Tommy and Tommy only.
She just smiled a little but it was enough for George.He just wanted to see a glimpse of it.
He felt himself leaning in to kiss her.He wanted to feel her lips against his own.But his instincts soon kicked in and he pulled away.
"So I came here to tell you that we're getting married day after tomorrow"he paused
"So pick out a dress as I'll send some workers to help you with that"he said as he pulled away to walk out of the door but y/n stopped him
"George"she called out as he stopped on his tracks and looked at her with a slightly confused look.He really like when she said his name.
She slowly walked over to him while fiddling with her hands.
"Now that you're marrying me"she paused and sighed
"Will you forgive the lives of those who I love?"she asked softly expecting a yes to come out of his mouth.
But instead he walked over to her with a soft expression on his face.He got close and brought his hand up her cheek.Y/n got back a little but stopped in her tracks
"Only if you become the person who I want to marry"he said and removed his hands from her cheek and left the room in a second leaving y/n standing there confused and shocked.
"No no no"she whispered.Did she really have to act like she was happy and loved him?
She rubbed her temples in frustration.She brought her hand up to her mouth and sighed in frustration.
"Fuck"she whispered to herself and closed her eyes and leaned back on her chair.
Never in her life did she ever wanted this to happen.But she had too.He threatened her that he would kill them if she wouldn't act the way he wanted too.Never did she expect to fall in front of someone.But she had a plan.He was going to take up on her empire,her life and she couldn't let that happen.Y/n rose from her seat and stood near the window.A smirk on her face as she looked at her reflection in the mirror.
"Oh I'll become the person you want me to be"she said to herself with a smirk.She was ready for it.Totally ready.