Seeking advice from Love guru

Jay's POV:

"Vihaan! Nitin called me just now. He says he has completed the background music composition. Come let's go and take a look."

The half-done game which created problems with Amaira was now almost fully completed and waiting for its release. Adding soundtrack and marketing was the only thing left to do. If I'm satisfied with the music, we can get on with the making of the teaser. The game has already started gaining popularity with the posters of characters we released earlier. Everything was unusually going well in my life which scared me a little.

We reached Nitin's studio and waited for him in the lobby. He called us inside after we had the coffee his receptionist gave us. He showed us his composition and it perfectly matched my expectations. The game was about a God who goes to take revenge on the evil god, who along with his devils and demons killed the god's lover. Since it kind of had a tragedy behind the battle, I wanted a piece of slow and sad music rather than a piece of loud blaring music. However, at the same time, I didn't want it to be boring. The pep in the music should be alive but with a sad impact.

"Bravo! It was exactly what I wanted. What would I have done if I hadn't found a gem like you?" I exclaimed.

"Probably compose it yourself. Nobody else can even understand your demands let alone making the tune according to it." Nitin said laughing.

"Who? He? He doesn't even know to play the happy birthday song on a piano. Wait! No! Leave the piano. He can't even sing it properly." Vihaan teased and they both laughed at me.

"I hope you guys remember that I'm the boss who pays you both," I said.

"Aye aye captain," Vihaan said and saluted.

"Jay I wanted to ask you something. How did you come up with this game? It is too different from the rest of yours. None of your previous games had any basic concept. But this one has a unique tragic one which is very much unusual in the gaming industry. Maybe is it because you are married now, you brought in a pinch of love in it?"

"Psht! Love? I don't even know what is it. Everyone around me has or had someone they love except for me. I made the game with the idea of keeping a motivation behind killing the demons. In most of the games players just kill the enemies without any reason. But here, they would have their loved ones in their mind and fight with them for a reason. And that would make it more interesting."

"Aah!! Nice one. But be careful. Now that they have a men's rea behind the murder, they might be prosecuted. Then there will be no one to play your game." Nitin joked.

"But tell me why you said that you don't even know what is love? You got married four and half months before. You still couldn't woo your wife?" He added after remembering what I said earlier.

"I don't know man. We are tangled in a complicated shit. I don't have the energy to explain." I sighed.

"Is she still not paying you any attention?" Vihaan questioned.

"She does. Not so much, but a little. And that is what confuses me more. I don't know if I have a chance to get together with her." I answered.

"What is stopping you?" Nitin asked.

"We both are not yet aware of our feelings. We could not discover what our hearts crave. I'm still feeling guilty that I married another person's lover." I confessed.

"Okay. We can't ask her about it. So you tell. Are you in love with her?" Vihaan asked.

Do I love her? I don't know.

"I don't know, Vihaan. I think I'm attracted to her. Whenever my mind is empty she doesn't fail to occupy it. I constantly have the desire of wanting to speak to her and be near her."