Chapter One

Ianira pov

Three years later

I woke up before the alarm went off I sat down in the bed sighing and switched off of the alarm….. I stood up from the bed went straight to the bathroom and did my morning routine……. I stood in front of the small mirror inside the bathroom and looked at the girl who is looking back from the mirror……. All I saw an girl with dull tan skin with brown hair and empty amber eyes staring back at me……. Sighing I looked away from the mirror not wanting to see anymore and got ready wearing my uniform…… I came out of the maid Quarters and walked to the kitchen only to see Louisa cooking….. When she saw me she gave me an small smile while I started doing my chores…… rest of the day flew away with me completing my chores……. By night I went back to my room in maid quarters and sat in the bed staring at the wall…… my body is aching badly to the bones yet all I felt was an numbness inside my heart……. It’s been three years, two months and Eighteen days since that day my whole life has turned upside down……

Three years ago

The moment when the metal door banged opened I saw few mens walking inside wearing suits….. I couldn’t see their faces clearly due to the poor lighting…… yet I could feel the dark and dangerous aura coming from them making my inside crawl in fear……. They stood inside the room looking at us while I saw an huge figure enter the room…… I could feel the room temperature drop all the sudden turned more colder…….. Seeing him walking inside the room all other men’s bowed their head down making me realize that he is their boss……. “Porta queste puttane al club e preparale per lo spettacolo”(Take these whores to the club and get them ready for the show) I heard the gaint man say…… “si capo”(yes boss) one of them said and started walking towards the girls……. I couldn’t understand what they were saying but I figured it out they are talking in Italian or Greek…… soon those men’s took the girls out while one of them came towards us and dragged daisy away from me……. daisy looked back at me crying while I stood there quietly without moving…… I frowned looking around when those men’s took out all the girls leaving me alone…….

“Che mi dici di questo capo cagna grasso”(What about this fat bitch boss) one of the men said pointing his finger in my direction making me freeze….. All the sudden that gaint man turned towards my direction while my eyes meet with an cold green eyes looking straight through me……. “È lei che ci ha turbato”(She is the one who troubled us) one of them said snarling angrily looking at me…… all the sudden I was lifted from the floor by throat in an tight grip while my eyes met with the cold green eyes……. I grasped in shock seeing the handsome face of the giant while I tried to remove  his hand from my throat…… I felt him tighten the grip making me choke for oxygen……. “Please” I said groaning in pain while he stared at me blankly…….. “What is your name??” he said with an foreign accent slightly loosening his grip…… “Ianira” I said in mere whisper trying to breathe…… “should we take her to the whore House boss??” one of his men said looking at us…… I stared in horror hearing his words while I felt fear coursing through my whole body……. “Who will buy this ugly fat bitch?? Look at her face she is not even worth to be an whore” the gaint said with an cold evil smirk in his face…… hearing his words tears started continously fall from my eyes while I felt an pain in my heart…….
I saw his men’s chuckle hearing his words while he let go of my throat…… I fell down taking an huge gulp of oxygen trying to breathe…… “should we kill her capo???” I heard someone say making me look up…… “Porta questa puttana alla villa, lavorerà come domestica”(Take this bitch to the mansion she will work as an maid) the gaint man said while his men’s nodded their head……. I couldn’t understand what he said all I knew was they might kill me……. I saw the gaint man walking out of the room while his men’s stalked towards me…… I backed away in fear when they grabbed my arm lifting me to stand and started dragging me out……. They dragged me through some corridor while I looked around and saw two guys dragging an dead body outside making me grasp in fear……. Who are this people?? Looking at this place I realised they are not just into human trafficking I thought in my mind…… soon they dragged me out of the building and throwed me inside the car and started driving…… all the while I stayed quiet trying to calm my nerves…… I kept on looking around the road trying to figure out where I am…… but all I saw an unfamiliar surrounding making me realise I might be not in San Francisco at all…….

After thirty minutes the car stopped near an huge gate surrounded by heavy guards….. When the gate opened an huge mansion came to my view making me stunned….. Why did they brought me here I thought in confusion while they drove the car inside and parked it near an door……. I saw an old women who is in her early 50s standing near the entrance….. I saw those guys saying something to the lady while she turned and looked in my direction nodding her head….. Soon those guys pulled out of the car I stood in front of the old lady….. “Follow me” she said turning around and started walking while I looked at for few seconds then started following….. The moment I walked through the door I was stunned seeing the beautiful interior of the mansion……. She walked through some corridors while I followed her quietly until she stopped near an door….. “This is your room” she said opening the door while I walked inside the tiny room which had an single bed and cupboard…… “I will get some clothes for you tomorrow” she said looking at me while I saw her eyes held pity…… “who are you??? Who are this people??? Where am I???” I shot her question after questions………

“My name is Louisa I am the cook and the headmaid here” she said softly…… “you are in one of the moretti mansion which belong to slade moretti” she continued…… while I frown hearing her words I never heard that name before in my life…… “who is Slade moretti???” I said looking at her frowning while she looked at me with sad smile…… “slade moretti is the king of the Italian Mafia” she said making me grasp in shock….. Italian Mafia King?? I thought while an shiver ran through my spine…… “am I still in US???” I said looking at her tensed while she shook her head negatively…… “you are in Italy” she said making me stunned….. What in the fucking hell is happening here I thought startled…… I was in San Francisco then how come I am in Italy now…… “they told me you are here to work as an maid” she said giving me an sad smile…… “there was this group of girls stayed with me where are they??” I asked her…… I saw her take an deep breathe “they took them to the whore house to be sold” she said leaving me horrified…… how did my whole life changed from being an college student to an maid to the mafia king in Italy in one night I thought in my mind….. “What is your name dear???” I heard Louisa say making me look up at her…….

“Ianira” I said taking an deep breathe looking at her I did not know whether to trust her or not knowing she works for those men…… “sleep dear tomorrow I will tell you about your chores” she said walking out of the room leaving me alone…… I sat in the bed whether to laugh or cry thinking about my faith being kidnapped by an Italian Mafia…… I don’t know anyone in here whether to trust anyone or not….. how am i going escape from this place or even worse I could get killed by trying it too….. All I know this people are powerful, rich and very dangerous by seeing this mansion and guards…… whether should I feel lucky that they didn’t throwed me in an whore house along with daisy to be sold to some disgusting guys…… thinking about daisy I felt an sinking feeling in my heart about her…… I hope that daisy fine wherever she is right now……. all I wanted to help an girl but I end up getting into the trouble for that…… will I be able to get back to my normal life ever again??? I thought while tears fell from my eyes…..

Hello readers, so here is the first chapter of the story..... Let me know about your reviews on this chapter.......

Next update will be on Wednesday......

Please do vote and comment...