Chapter Twenty Six

Slade pov

Two months later

Bright light of the morning sun shone inside the room while slade stared at his sons his pride and happiness sleeping peacefully in the crib…… two months has passed since that day he first held is sons in his hand……. He had no words to say on what he felt that day knowing very well he is not an emotional person…….. But that day he felt something that did changed in him he understood the meaning of family…….. Kissing his sons forehead he walked out of the room going towards the garden when he heard the bullets firing sound…….. Standing near the door he saw his wife his beautiful cigno standing there holding an gun and firing at the target with concentration…….. This as became his new routine for the past month everyday he woke up and saw his cigno training…….. He still remembers that day an month ago how she came to his study and informed him about her training…….. He chuckled knowing she didn’t request or demanded that day just stated what she is going to do and walked out of his study like an queen…….. Even if she demanded he wouldn’t have any objection on her training when all he wanted her was to embrace darkness like he did………

Since from that day she started her training while he watched her silently……… taking an step he walked near to her when he was about to reach her…….. In swift move she turned around and pointed her gun at his hearts making him rise his eyebrow at her while an smirk formed in his lips……. Noone has guts to point an gun at him except for his little cigno who is staring at him with blank eyes and pressed the gun head more into his chest……. “Buongiorno mio cigno” (good morning my Swan) he said tilting his head slightly while she just stared at him and shrugged her shoulders turning around………  when he grabbed her shoulders turning around and smashed his lips on hers kissing hard………. Pulling away from her lips he stared at her and said “now its feels like good morning cigno”…….. All the while she just gave him an blank look which he is so used too now……. “Don’t train too hard cigno” he said giving her an quick peck on her lips before going out…….. Walking out of the elevator slade saw his assistant standing there with an nervous look making him frown…….. Opening his cabin door he saw his father severno moretti sitting in his cabin making him annoyed……..

Walking inside his cabin slade sat on his chair giving his father an cold look…….. “Why are you here???” He said staring at his father who shot him an angry look……. “What is this I am hearing that you are letting your wife to train” his father said making him grit his teeth……. “That’s none of your business father” Slade said scowling at him……… “are you fucking out of your mind Slade???” His father said fuming and banged his hand on the table…….. While slade let out an angry growl glaring at his father “letting an women’s in our fucking business not what I taught you” severno said glaring at his son……… “you should teach your women to know there place” his father said making him pissed off……. “They are nothing but an good little whores to satisfy our needs” his father continued making him grit his teeth in rage…….. “Don’t forget you are talking about your queen” he snarled out fisting his hand……… “I am saying this for our good women’s mess up our business it not our way son” his father said angrily and stood up…….. “Time has changed father and so do we” Slade said fuming in rage…….. “And don’t ever fucking say about your queen” he snapped at his father……….

Author pov

Severno moretti stared at his son who is in the verge of killing him……. He just wanted what good for Mafia and he didn’t wanted his son wife messing it up……… seeing his son’s odd reaction he understood he is not the same man that something has changed……… he knew his son’s don’t have an single emotion in his body Infact he made sure of that…….. But seeing his red eyes he knew this is not his cold, ruthless monster of an son…….. “And if I don’t” severino said keenly watching his son’s reaction…… while he saw slade give him sinister smirk that sent chills to his spine making him shiver slightly…….. “You will see” Slade said staring into his father’s eyes straightly…….. While severino turned around and walked out of the room clenching his fist in anger…….. He knew one thing that he have to take care of that little whore of his son as soon as possible before she does any damage to his son…….. Sitting inside the library Ira glanced at her twin sons who are sleeping peacefully while she continued to do her work…….. Two months passed since she gave birth to her sons ever since her life changed more…….. That day she vowed herself to protect her sons no matter what……..

Ira knew being an heir to Italian Mafia her sons life is always at risk and the threats are their continously…….. In order to protect her sons and herself from this dark world she started training from an month ago……… she also started working on moretti industries from home while taking care of her sons…….. Everything was going fine in her life but she knew better that there is something is missing…….. She still remember that day when she walked inside his study and stated she wanted to start training an month ago……… while she was expecting him to throw tantrums and got ready to handle it but to her surprise he agreed without any objection……… neither when she barged into his office and took control of his company which didn’t settled well in her……… she didn’t understand why an monster like him letting her to take control of his business……… Infact he showed her around the way his business works to her much to her surprise………. she was trying to find what game he is playing with her now yet still she couldn’t find his intentions clearly…….. Sighing in frustration ira looked at her sons who are now wide wake making her smile an little………

Walking to the crib ira lifted achileas in her arm smiling and kissed his forehead staring at his green eyes which reminded her of him……. Infact both of her sons didn’t even have an single facial features of her except for aristride inherited her golden Amber eyes…….. The twins looked exactly like that monster isn’t it babies suppose to share both of their DNA she thought frowning……… pulling the strap of her dress she stared breastfeeding her son achileas sitting in the chair………. While her mind wandering on the thoughts of what if her grandma was still alive she would have loved her babies……..  All the sudden she felt an intense gaze at her making her come out of her thoughts……. Ira looked around the room and her eyes clashed with cold green eyes staring at her intensely……… she looked away from him and stared at her son when she heard an another cry of her son……. Looking up she was slade walking inside the room and lifted their son aristride in his arm carried towards without breaking his gaze on her…….. While Ira felt concisous of his intense gaze on her making her annoyed……. She took aristride from his hold and started breastfeeding him all the while slade stood there staring at her……..

Slade stared at the beautiful scene infront of him which evoked strong emotions in his heart…… seeing his wife breastfeeding his sons he felt strong possessiveness towards them…….. He opened to rip his shirt off and beat his chest in pride seeing his family…….. At this moment his cigno looked like an most beautiful women in his eyes……. Seeing the changes in her post pregnancy body his inner monster was clawing at him to let him out……. To have her, claim her and possess her in an most animalistic ways……. He clenched his fist so hard trying to control his desire knowing she needed more time…….. While he saw her amber eyes staring at him with an slight frown……. Closing the distance between them he leaned towards her caressing his son’s head he smashed his lips on hers kissing her hard with raw passion…… pulling away from ira he walked out the room desperately needing an fucking cold shower…….. An week later Slade sat in his office working on an project when his cabin door banged opened…….. Looking away from the monitor he stared at the person Infront of him cold blank eyes which soon filled with annoyance……..

“Get the fuck out of my cabin Veronica” Slade snarled at the women who barged inside his cabin……. “Slade please listen to me” Veronica said looking at the mafia King……. “I don’t like to repeat veronica” he said growling loudly……. He had no patience to hear some shit from this women who is an daughter of his business associate…… he did fucked her once that too long time ago and threw her out….. Ever since that she kept on bothering time to time much to his irritation…….. “Slade please I love you so much” Veronica said staring at the handsome greek god……. From the moment she saw him she was smitten by him and to top it of he was the Mafia King with so much power and money…….. I heard you married some whore” she said venomously thinking about the women who came between them ruining everything……. “You deserve someone more better than an good for nothing whore” she said gritting her teeth……. “Shut the fuck up Veronica not an word against my wife” slade scowled in rage……. “Do you remember our time together how I satisfied you” Veronica said walking near to his chair……… slade stared at the women feeling his anger raising by her words……. “You need someone with class like me to stand besides you” she said leaning closer to him……

Slade was almost on an verge of putting an bullet between her head……. “No women can satisfy you like me Slade” she said sitting on his lap making him furious…….. He gritted his teeth in rage hearing all the bullshit of her…… he was about to push her of his lap when she smashed her lips on his taking him in surprise…….. Slade froze for an second in shock when he heard and door opening noise followed by “what the fuck???????”...........

Hello readers, I am back and wishing you an very happy new year to all......

I apologise for this long delay.... I have been caught up with some personal issues..... But now I am back and I am planning to finish this story soon.......

I will be updating the story every week....... Any thoughts on this chapter????!

Please do vote and comment......