Chapter Five

Ianira pov

I let out an tired sigh hearing Anna words while she looked at me tensed…… Silvia Bianchi is the women who is engaged to be married to Slade moretti…… and she is coming back to the mansion from her vacation tomorrow and they are going to get married in few months…… everyone in this mansion knew that Silvia is an complete bitch which makes her the perfect match for that monster……. “You need to prepare her room” Anna said looking at me sympathetically…… I nodded at her knowing I have no option but to do it……. Silvia bianchi loves to bully everyone in this mansion….. Apparently I am her favourite one who she loves to bully every minute…… I was walking to Silvia’s room in the second floor while I heard some noises making me to stop…… I looked around at corridor when I saw nothing I sighed and continued walking……. When I turned around the corridor I stood still seeing the scene Infront of me….. I saw Stephanie fucking Theo when she saw me she gave me an smirk….. I looked away from her immediately and Theo was already looking at me smirking with an unknown glint in his eyes…… I immediately turned and walked away from that place leaving them alone……

I went back to the kitchen to do my other chores knowing I can’t be able go to Silvia’s room until Theo and Stephanie are there…… when I entered the kitchen anna and Louisa saw me frowning…… “did you finish cleaning???” Louisa said looking at me while I nodded my negatively……. “Stephanie is fucking Theo” I said while she let out an sigh in understanding….. “Its ok ira you can do it later now you can help us” Louisa said smiling at me….. I started helping Louisa in cooking I was chopping the vegetables when I heard….. “You know ira you should talk more” Anna said making me frown at me…… “what you barely speak to us” she said rolling her eyes…… I knew what she was saying even in my childhood I was always an quiet one who doesn’t speak that much…… when they brought me here I almost stopped talking out and held myself from others…… people do change in extreme situations I guess that’s what happened to me too…… “I will try” I said giving her an small smile and continued doing my work….. Rest of the day went fast while Anna helped to clean and arrange Silvia’s room……

Next morning I stood in the hallway with Anna and Louisa waiting for Silvia to arrive…… after few minutes we heard the car sound when the door opened…… there walked Silvia Bianchi at 5.9” blonde, with blue eyes she walked in wearing the flashiest dress……. “Good morning mistress” we said looking at me while she walked past us throwing her coat on me……. I followed her quietly to her while she sat on the bed sighing happily and said “finally”…… I kept her coat on the hanger and started arranging her things when I heard….. “How are you fat bitch???” She said smirking at me while I looked down and said “I am fine mistress”…… I heard an door knock and saw Stephanie walking inside the room carrying drinks for silvia…… Stephanie and Lisa are the minions and spy of silvia when she is not around…… “how was your vacation madam you are looking more beautiful” Stephanie said giving her an smile…… any one with an eye can see how fake their friendship is knowing they both are using each other……. “I know now tell me what did I missed” silvia said while I continued arranging her wardrobe quietly…… “tell me did Slade brought any of his whore when I am not around” silvia said snickering……..

Its no secret in this mansion that slade moretti and Silvia Bianchi has there own whores who they fuck whenever they wanted to….. I zoned out myself from their talking and concentrated on my work quietly….. Rest of the day went fast while Silvia kept on ordering me around…… by night I went back to my room and took an shower changing my dress I laid in the bed sighing……. I kept on staring at the ceiling while sleep was far away from me….. I stood up from the bed wrapping an blanket around my shoulder I came out of my room quietly…… I looked around the dark hallway and saw Noone their making me sigh in relief…… it was almost midnight while I walked to the pool side…… I stood on the corner near the tree while looking at the sky……. Whenever I couldn’t sleep I came to this place and stare at the sky…… which somehow gives me peace even its meant for only few minutes……. I don’t know how long I stood there watching the sky while an long tear fell from my eyes…… I took an deep breathe and whispered “happy birthday to me”…….

Yes it’s my birthday today yet Noone knows about it more over I don’t want anyone to know it….. I wish I could get back to my life where it was three years ago…… I don’t know what future hold for me or will I ever be able to have an normal life back ever again……. I closed my eyes and wished for one thing that I have been wishing for past three years…… all the sudden I felt like someone was watching me while I opened my eyes…… I stood still without moving I know there are guard here watching over the place…… yet somehow I felt it was not anyone of them……. I took an deep breathe and started walking back to my room without even looking back…… the moment I entered the room I closed the door and let out the breathe I was holding on…… I laid in the bed hoping it was some guards who saw me not anyone else….. all I could hope that Noone saw my face because I don’t want any more trouble on my messed up life…….

Slade pov

I stepped out of my car and walked inside my mansion in rage……. Those fucking little Russian pricks are really testing my patience……. I just came back from an meeting with Russian Mafia who are interfering in my shipments…… those figolio di puttana(son of bitch) don’t know who they are messing with…… Noone fucking mess with Slade moretti and gets away easily I thought while an sinister smirk formed in my lips……. They brought themselves inferno by interfering in my business……. After all he is slade moretti the dark Lord, the Italian Mafia King who is an fucking killing machine……. Who loves to see people tremble in fear in their eyes when they beg him not to kill…… he knew his own men’s were scared of him……. He had his first kill when he was just nine years old without any emotions……. He knew he was cold, rude, sadistic and twisted in his own way from birth…… even his father severino moretti the former Italian Mafia King never stood against him……. He knew that I would kill him without even blinking for an second…… I walked inside my room and poured myself an glass of scotch sat down in the sofa drinking quietly………

it was almost around midnight he knew only the guards will be on their patrol right now……. Gulping down the dark brown drink his throat burned an little due to its taste…… standing up i started unbuttoning my shirt and walked towards the bathroom when something caught myeyes……. Standing near the window his eyes focused on the figure in the dark……. he saw an figure standing near the pool looking at the sky….. He couldn’t see the person face while all he saw was an small figure wrapped around the blanket but he knew it was an women…..…. His eyes focused on the waist length brown hair which had an golden highlights making it appear silky…… who the fuck is this women standing near his pool side at midnight…….. He knew it must be one of the maids in this mansion while he again focused his eyes trying to look at the person face….. As if sensing his gaze he saw the person stiffened for an second Without turning and started walking away……. While his eyes narrowed at the person until she disappeared from there……. He did not like any of his maid roaming around his mansion around midnight at all…… he reminded himself make sure to talk with Louisa about this tomorrow morning…… sighing an little he went to the bathroom and took an shower changing his dress……. He laid in his bed closing his eyes while soon darkness consumed him in his sleep…….

Hello readers, so what do you guys think about the chapter????

Next update will be on Friday......

Please do vote and comment......