Chapter Eight

Author pov

An car stopped outside the moretti industries while the door opened and an women got out walking inside the lobby…… the moment she stepped out of the car everyone in the lobby stared at the beautiful women stunned……. While men’s looked at her with Lust and the women’s looked at her with envy…… she got into the elevator with dhruvi while Ira stood there terrified about seeing that monster……. Knocking at the door dhruvi walked inside Mr.moretti room calmly…… Slade looked at the women while his eyes searched for one particular women he wanted to see……. “Its done Mr. Moretti” dhruvi said looking at him while the door opened Ianira walked inside the room looking down……. The moment she walked in Slade couldn’t believe what he is seeing in his eyes……. He stared at the women stunned without blinking while ira stood there looking down trying to calm her nerves……. “Your money will be transferred to your account” slade said still looking at Ianira…… “thank you Mr.moretti” dhruvi said and looked at ira with pity walked out of the room praying for her……..

Slade pov

I kept on looking at the women who stood in front of me head down…… while his eyes roamed from the head to toe of the women taking her features in…… I stood up from my seat slowly walking towards the tiny women standing in his office……. Tiny women who made an fool of him right under his nose I thought while rage coursed through my body…… I stood in front of the women few feet away looking at her face covered by her hair……. Looking at her silky golden brown I realised she the same one who I saw at the pool that night…… I took an step towards Her and tucked her hair making her look at me…… looking at her face my eyes met with the Amber eyes looking at me with fear while I tightened grip more making her eyes tear……. I tugged her hair more snapping her neck “you thought you could feel Slade moretti” I said snarling at her…….. “That too right under my nose you bitch” I said pulling her closer to me while her sweet rose smell hit my nose…… I took an whiff of her scent tightened my grip on hair and wrapped my other hand on her waist pulling her closer to me……. While I felt my cock harden more making me grit my teeth……

“I am sorry please” I heard her plead making me look at her Amber eyes…… I studied her face she had an golden tan skin which looked smooth, cute nose and plump lips…… but her eyes beautiful golden swirl of Amber eyes looking at me with tears……. I let go of her taking an step back and saw her sigh an little making my lips form an sadistic smirk……. My eyes roamed at her body which is wrapped in tight black skirt and white shirt…… she is short too short for my 6.5” height but her body is made for sex…… pure unadulterated, primal and wild sex I thought clenching my fist……. I grabbed her neck in an tight grip making her grasp in shock “you thought you could hide your body by pretending as an ugly duckling il mio cigno”(my Swan) I said growling angrily…….. “You made an big fucking mistake” I said fumingly and gripped her neck more…… I pulled my gun from my back and aimed on her forehead making her eyes widened in fear……. “I should put an bullet in your head” I said unlocking the safety in my gun…… “but today I am feeling generous so I will give you two options” I said smirking wickedly while I pulled my gun Tracing her lips…..

“One I will throw you in my whore House and let every men in Italy fuck you” I said my gun still Tracing her lips…… while she let out an grasp tears falling more from her eyes…… “or be my personal whore” I said unwrapping my hand from her neck ta...

“One I will throw you in my whore House and let every men in Italy fuck you” I said my gun still Tracing her lips…… while she let out an grasp tears falling more from her eyes…… “or be my personal whore” I said unwrapping my hand from her neck taking an step back…… “the choices is all yours il mio cigno”(my Swan) I said smirking widely……. I saw her face pale turning white hearing my words you should have never tried to fool me cigno (Swan) I thought in my mind angrily……. If that car blast never happened I would have never found out about her secret…… hiding her beautiful fuck able body underneath layers of clothes I thought clenching my fist…….. I saw her standing there crying Povero piccolo cigno (poor little Swan) she really has no option at all……. Either way I will fuck her until I get bored of her then I will throw at my whore House I thought in my mind smirking…….. “So tell me il mio cigno” I said Leaning on my table……. Few minutes passed I waited for her to answer while it starting to piss me off……. “I will be your personal whore” she said softly which I looked at her grinning……. Ohh I am going to enjoy breaking you every second il mio piccolo cigno (my little Swan)……

Ianira pov

“I will be your personal whore” I said taking an deep breathe while tears fell from my eyes……. I saw him grinning I know I have no choice in this at all……. The moment my secret got out I knew I am going to hell no matter what I thought wiping my tears…… seeing his face I knew when he gets tired of me he will definitely throw in his whore house……. After all he is an cold blooded, heartless, sadistic monster........ I came long way surviving through this dark world not to back out now……. After all the girl I tried to save died long ago…… yes daisy died two years ago she was drugged, abused and brutally raped to death….. I don’t deserve any of this life I deserved better than this……. All I need was time even if it mean to lose my virginity to an monster than so be it……. “Tonight you will wait for me in the bed spreading your legs wide open” he said making me disgust……. I nodded my head taking an deep breathe when I heard an knock on the door……. I saw Nico, gus and Theo walking inside the room “why did you called us Slade???” Nico said looking at him but stopped when he saw me…… “who is she???” Theo said looking  with Lust making me want to crawl away from him……

“Ohh don’t you recognize the ugly fat bitch Theo who thought she could fool us right under our nose”  that monster said chuckling bitterly……. When I heard “ira???” Nico said looking at me stunned with gus mirroring same expression…… “we should throw this fucking bitch in our whore House” Theo said snarling angrily…… while I flinched slightly hearing is words “I already decided her punishment” Slade said coldly looking at theo…… I saw Theo walking out of the room not before glaring at me….. After few minutes an guard came and took me out of the room I followed him quietly……. I got inside the car sat there closing my eyes while tears started to fall…… I wiped my tears away angrily I will not cry I will survive through this I told to myself repeatedly…… twenty minutes later the car stopped near some building while I frowned seeing the hospital……. Why am I here I thought panicking while the guard opened the door signing me to come out……. I walked inside the hospital following the guard until he stopped near an door……

Walking inside the room I saw an women doctor sitting there when she saw us she gave an nod to the guard who walked out of the room…… “please sit miss” she said looking at me calmly while I sat down taking an deep breathe…… she started to check my health and said “when was your last period???”...... “Ten days ago” I said realising what is going on here……. She asked me few more questions and then gave me birth control pills…… I was glad she gave me the pills because I didn’t want to carry that sadistic monster blood in my womb…… after the check up the guard drove me back to the mansion…… the moment I stepped inside the mansion everyone kept on looking at me curiously and stunned…… I walked to the kitchen and saw Louisa along with Anna there……. When she saw me “ira” Louisa said giving me an sad smile while Anna had an stunned expression……. “Ianira???” Anna said walking towards me while I heard “come with me ira” Louisa said pulling me away……

Hello readers, what do you guys think about slade punishment????.... And for dhruvi she will be having an separate book sequel to this.....

Next update will be on Monday.....

Please do vote and comment.......