Chapter Twenty Two

Author pov

The moment she landed in Italy ira felt all those dark memories of her past flashed in her eyes……. While she clutched her pregnant stomach feeling the pain, hurt, broken and helplessness making her heart constrict……. She knew once she stepped inside Italy there is no going back ever……. She had so many questions running in her mind she didn’t know if Silvia and that monster got married…… she clearly remembered each and every words what Slade said before boarding the flight……. Yes she understood Italian clearly  she never learnt Italian when she stayed in here all those years……. But in these past few months she did it only for her children…….. She wanted her children to know about their Italian heritage…….. So thats why when that monster called her his wife she was shocked……. She didn’t know why he called her that when she remembered he was going to marry that Silvia……. she was thinking about all the possibilities of what could happen now……. She was being precautious knowing she has be to careful from now onwards for an sake of her babies……. Sitting inside the car ira stared at the window watching the familiar scenery to the mansion…….

Slade stared at his cigno who haven’t spoken an single words since they boarded his private jet…….. He wondered is she still planning to runaway again he thought in his mind…… even if she try he will make sure that his cigno never ever flee from his clutches…….  ira saw the familiar gates the mansion making her remember an certain memory of her entering this place for first time……. The moment the car stopped she flinched visibly with fear staring at the mansion…….. How much she wished that she would never step into this place ever she thought bitterly……… when she heard “come cigno” slade say making her turn and saw the car door opened with him standing close……. Taking an deep breathe she got out from the car and stood in front of the entrance……… while she felt his hand on her waist and “welcome back il mio cigno” she heard him whisper in her ears making her look at his cold green eyes……. Ira saw his eyes glint with accomplishment and an sly smirk playing in his lips…….. Ira gritted her teeth in anger and rage how much she wanted to wipe that smirk off from his face…… fucking bastard she let out an string of curse in her mind……

Walking inside the mansion she saw everything looked same as she remembered few months ago……..the maids and guards in the mansion saw their king coming with an pregnant woman…….. The moment they saw Ianira face they all looked at her stunned thinking how come an dead person alive…… While she saw Anna walking carrying an tray when Anna looked at her direction she saw her eyes widened dropping the tray in shock……… “Anna” Ira said looking at her friend while she saw her eyes teared and heard her say “ira????”........ “Mio dio you are alive”(my god) Anna said crying and hugged her tightly…….. Ira hugged her friend back sighing she knew Anna doesn’t know about her plan……. The only person who knew about is Louisa while her eyes searched for Louisa around……. Anna looked at her friend in shock thinking how she is alive and saw her heavily pregnant stomach in confusion…….. “Slade” she heard someone calling him making her turn while she saw Nico and gus standing there looking at her……… she had an idea that they both knew she was alive while she saw slade nodding his head at them…… she didn’t understand the secret communication between them……..

While she wriggled out from his grip holding anna for support and started to walk away……… all she wanted some rest and left to be alone for an while……. when she felt an hold an on arm turning around she saw him holding her hand and glaring at her…….. Before she could understand anything she was lifted from the floor by him making her let out an grasp startled…….. Ira stared at his blank face in confusion when slade started walking away carrying her in his arm…….. Ira clutched his shirt for support while she saw him walking towards an certain direction making her frown…….. She knew where this corridor end to an specific room where Noone is allowed……. Room that belonged to the mafia king she knew where was his room and except Louisa Noone is allowed inside his room…….. While she felt fear gripping her no way in the hell she didn’t want to share an room with this monster……… she saw him opening the door walking in while she grasped seeing the dark interior of the room filled with black and gold color with an huge bed in center…….. She felt him place her on the bed softly adjusting the pillows…… she couldn’t understand what he was trying to while she kept on looking at him stunned…….

Slade placed ira on the bed asking sure she was comfortable and leaned closer to her…….. While his right hand grabbed her Jaws in an tight grip making her look at him…….. He was fucking furious when she pulled away from his grip and tried to walk away……… ira looked at his cold green eyes which is glaring at her angrily……… “never ever fucking pull away from my hold cigno” he growled at her making her flinch slightly……. While she nodded her head trying to remove his hand from her jaw…….. “Words cigno” he said leaning more closer to her while ira whispered “yes” softly…….. “Good” he said and smashed his lips on her kissing her hard by surprise…….. She felt him nip and bite her lips hard making her open her mouth while he kissed her hard and deep……. Pulling away from her slade looked at his cigno laying in his bed with red lips making him sigh in satisfaction…….. Finally she is where she belonged in his bed in his mansion he thought in his mind……… “take rest cigno I will be back soon” Slade said pecking her lips one more time and walked out from his room……. While ira sat in the bed looking around the room Feeling frustrated why the fuck he brought her to his room she thought in annoyance…….

She just wanted to be alone right now and wanted to feel little peace…….. Which is so hard for now while staying in the room that belonged to the person who is the reason for her fucking messed up life…….. She was so tired so she sat there closing her eyes when she heard an door opening noise making her eyes shot open…….. Turning around looking at the door her eyes teared seeing the person standing in front of her……… “Louisa” ira said looking at the old women who is looking at her with teary eyes……. “Ira Cara mia” Louisa said hugging Ira tightly tears falling from her eyes…….. Ira hugged her back crying in her embrace letting out her emotions…….. “I am so sorry Ira” Louisa said looking at the heavily pregnant Ira……. While she touched ira pregnant stomach stunned when realisation sank on her…….. She did helped her to escape from this place Louisa knew ira doesn’t deserve any of this…….. but now she knew ira can never get out from this dark world…….  She knew ira was bounded by Mafia by now since ira is carrying the heir to the Italian Mafia……..”Where is Silvia Louisa???” Ira said making Louisa come out from her thoughts……..

Walking through the dark corridor slade stood in front an metal door....... While an sinister smirk formed in his face opening the door he walked inside the dark old room……. Looking around the room his eyes landed on the thin figure chained to the wall……. Opening her eyes Silvia stared blankly at the man who ruined her life…….. Her eyes no longer held life in it which is begging for death…….. Gone with the arrogant women now her body was filled with bruises and wounds……. “come stai silvia???” (how are you Silvia???) slade said smirking at the pathetic whore…….. “I came here to share an important news” he said looking at Silvia……. “I am getting married” he said grinning at her while Silvia stared at him blankly…….. “Dont you want to know who I am getting married to???” He said walking towards her and gripped her jaw tightly……… “I am getting married to the mother of my children” he said smirking making Silvia frown……. “She is the same women you tried to kill fottuta puttana”(fucking whore) Slade said while Silvia grasped in shock…….. Slade let go of her jaw looking at her “won’t you wish me Silvia” he said grinning evily……. when he heard “please kill me” Silvia said pleadingly……. Slade looked at the pathetic women he is not done with her for trying to kill his cigno……

“since I am in the celebrating mood I might as well grant you what you want” he said while an sly smirk forming in his lips…… Silvia looked at him with hopeful eyes she didn’t want to live anymore getting raped and beaten by the men’s everyday…… when she heard the door open men’s walking in making her fear and turned towards slade and saw him grinning widely…… “since I am getting married why don’t you have some fun Silvia” he said turned around and walked out of the room while he heard silvia’s scream fill the dark hallway.……. Walking towards his room it was already late night when he reached his mansion…….. When he entered his room he saw his cigno sleeping in the bed peacefully making his heart beat faster…….. Walking close to her he caressed her soft cheeks and pecked her lips saying “Sei mio mio piccolo cigno (you’re mine my little Swan)” and laid in the bed pulling her close to him…….. Next morning when ira woke up she didn’t see Slade inside the room making her sigh in relief…….. Walking inside the bathroom she took an hot bath relaxing her muscles and got dressed……. She didn’t wanted to stay in his room any longer…….. so she got out of his room walked towards the kitchen while she saw people hurrying everywhere making her frown……. While she saw Anna near the hallway and said “what’s going on here Anna????”....... Anna looked at ira sympathically and said “we are preparing for the wedding”……. “Who’s wedding???” ira said looking at Anna confused when she heard “yours and mine cigno”…….

Hello readers, first of I am sorry the delay...... I started an new job so I didn't have much time to write...... I am still on the break guys i will try to update as much as possible once in every week.......

So Slade and Ira are getting married??? What's going to happen now????

Please do vote and comment.......