Chapter Twenty Three

Author pov

The moment she heard his words she turned around and saw him standing infront of her……. While she clutched her pregnant stomach feeling the terror……. “Yours and mine???” She said looking at him baffled……. “Yes we are getting married in two days” Slade said staring at his cigno……. “Noo” ira said fuming in rage while her eyes clouded with angry tears……. She didn’t wanted to be tied with an sinisterous man like him…. Hearing her words slade eyes darken in anger while he grabbed her waist pulling closer to him and gripped her Jaws roughly…….. “You will cigno I don’t give an fuck about what you think” he said glaring at ira gritting his teeth…….. “Get this straight in your brain cigno you will marry me” he said snarling at her………. While tears fell from ira’s eyes she tried to remove his painful hold from her Jaws….. He stared into her golden eyes for few seconds before letting her Jaws go……. “Get ready for the wedding cigno” slade said walking away while ira stood there tears continously falling from her eyes……. Ira felt an sinking feeling in her heart deep down she knew she had no option…….. But marrying to the man who is the reason for all of her nightmares is something she wished to never happen…….

Sadly she didn’t hold reins on her life anymore she thought chuckling bitterly….. When she felt an hand on her shoulder Turning she saw Louisa standing beside her…….. She hugged her immediately crying out for her life for her and her children future…….. Two days passed in blurp while ira sat there watching everything around here quietly feeling the helplessness……. She was going to marry Slade moretti in few hours while she felt an dreadful feeling in her heart…….. She also found out about silvia and what happen on the wedding day from Louisa…….. Standing in front of the full mirror dressed in simple white gown ira stared at herself…….. While her eyes went to the prominent pregnant belly that is visible in her gown……. She never imagined herself getting married when she was eight months pregnant and that to an Mafia King…….. Ira wished she could rip this dress off from her body and get away from all this……. She stood there each and every second passing by feeling the dread in her heart……. Slade stood in front of the beautifully decorated garden of behind his mansion waiting for his little cigno…….. He was waiting for this moment for so long to make his cigno officially his…….

The moment Ira heard the knock on her door her heart almost stopped in terror…… while she saw Louisa walking inside looking at her sympathetically…….. She knew its time and there is no going back taking an deep breath she started walking out of the room……. Slade looked at the entrance impatiently waiting to see his cigno……. The moment ira walked inside the garden she stared at the beautifully decorated garden making her mood dampen….. If only she was marrying the man she love she would have loved all this decorations……… instead she is going to marry the man she hate and loathe his very existence from her every cells of her body and soul……. she looked around the garden to see few peoples there while her eyes turned and met with an cold green eyes staring at her already……… Slade looked at the beautiful Amber eyed women making his cold heart beat faster…….. Even in the simplest white gown she looked so beautiful and with the pregnancy glow she looked like an Enchantress…… while his eyes went to her bulging stomach carrying His children making him feel pride and excitement……

Ira started walking towards the altar still staring at the monster’s green eyes blankly……. While she saw Nico and gus standing besides him along with Louisa and Anna on the other side…….. Ira clutched her stomach in anxiety and nervousness taking each steps slowly…… when she reached the altar slade grabbed her hand and held it with his……. Looking at the Amber eyes of his cigno slade started of his wedding vows “I, Slade elio moretti , take you, Ianira walker , as my wife and promise to be faithful to you always, in joy and in pain, in health and in sickness, and to love you and every day honour you, for the rest of my life”…….. Hearing his words ira chuckled bitterly in her mind thinking how funny hearing him saying this words….. When he is the sole reason for her pain, her destruction and salvation she thought…… while she felt an tight grip on her hand making her come out of her thoughts…… looking around she saw everyone looking at her expectedly while she felt him glare at her angrily……. Taking an deep breathe she opened her mouth to utter those words giving away her life into this dark world…..

“I, Ianira walker , take you, slade elio moretti , As my husband and promise to be faithful to you always, In joy and in pain, in health and in sickness, And to love you and every day honour you, for the rest of my life” ira said without an pinch of emotion……. While everyone standing there flinched slightly hearing the cold tone of the bride…… they are knew the reason behind it yet none had the courage to fight against their king……. Slade stared at the amber eyed women who stood there staring back at him coldly making his lips smirk slightly in pride……. His cigno just gave an reason for him to want her more and make her completely his…….. He thought and pulled out an two toned diamond ring from his suit pocket and slid the ring in his cigno finger……. Ira stared at the amber diamond ring with hints of green in her finger blankly and took the ring from the officiant slid into his finger………. When she heard the officiant say “I hereby pronounce you both husband and wife, you may now kiss your bride” making her take an sharp breath…….. While ira felt him pull her closer making her look at his eyes and felt his lips on hers kissing her hard……

Unknown to the newly married couple there was an pair of eyes watching everything with so much rage and anger……. Standing inside his room ira stared at the brightly shining ring in her finger mocking her silently…….. How she now officially belong to that monster making her grit her teeth in anger…….. She wanted badly to rip the ring off her finger but she dare not to do it……. She knew she had to stay strong for her children no matter what happens…….. While tears started to fall from her eyes letting out the frustration, pain, sadness and helplessness she held up this past two days……… wiping the tears off from her face ira tried to pull the zip of her dress in anger……. When she couldn’t she let out an frustrated sigh all the sudden she felt an presence behind her making her frozen closing her eyes…….. She felt an familiar fragrance that belonged to the man she hated most…….. She felt his finger slid down the zipper of her dress slowly while she felt an wet kiss on her shoulder………. “Così bello e mio mio cigno (so beautiful and mine my Swan)” slade said kissing her shoulder and sliding down the strap of her dress……… she felt him turn her around now facing him and felt his hands caressing her cheeks……

Slade stared at his wife his cigno and smashed his lips on hers kissing her hard……. Ira stood there frozen not responding to his kiss while she felt him kiss her jaw and her neck……. She took an deep breathe when slade slid down her dress from her body leaving her in her lingerie…… slade looked at the pregnant women standing in front of him while his hands touched her stomach and felt his children kick……. an small smile tugged on his lips while he kept on caressing her stomach……. Ira stared at slade completely shocked seeing him give an real smile while she felt anger rising in blood…… “why are you doing this to me???” Ira said angrily staring at the man who is the cause of her destruction……. Hearing her words slade stared at the amber eyed women and gave her an mysterious smirk making Ira frown in bafflement…….. “You’re mine Ianira Slade elio moretti alive or dead, heaven or hell you belong to me forever and you always will even in your next life too” she heard him say making her stunned.…….

Hello readers, sorry for the late update...... Now what you guys think going to happen.....

I will try to update next week as much as possible.....

Please do vote and comment......