Chapter Thirty

Author pov

The moment ira saw the familiar faces of her family which she haven’t seen for almost six years…… she felt an warmth spread in her heart when she saw her father walking towards her direction with smile…… while her face turned blank and cold when she saw the person next to her father……… the Warmth that she felt few seconds ago vanished into air like it didn’t exist when realisation hit her……. Ira stared at her father in law who was walking beside her father while her lips twitched into an sinister smirk…….. It took an moment for slade to recognise who are those people…….. When it hit him who those people are he turned and looked at his cigno worried in his heart……. All the while Slade watched the change of expression in ira’s face quietly turning warm to cold…….. At that moment he wanted to really put bullets in his father’s head……… he never thought his father would pull an stunt like this by dragging her family into…….. When he saw the sinister smirk in ira’s face he couldn’t understand what was going in her head……… Slade knew everything about ira’s estranged relationship with her family but seeing the here he couldn’t guess the outcome of the situation…….

Severino walked towards his son and his daughter in law with an sly smirk in his face…….. Standing infront of the couple he could feel his son’s dangerous glare when he opened his mouth…… “son meet my new lawyer Mr. Richard walker” Severino said with an smile…….. “Hello Mr. Moretti it’s an pleasure to meet you” ira’s father said looking at Slade with an professional smile…….. Slade shot an glare at his father before nodding his head at ira’s father………. Richard walker stared at the man infront of him while he couldn’t help but feel an shiver sensing slade’s dangerous aura……. When he heard “this is his wife Linda and their daughter Amanda” Severino said pulling him out of his thoughts……. While Linda and Amanda stared at the handsome man in front of them with twinkle in their eyes……… it was an unexpected for them to get such an big client who worthy of billions of dollar………. While Amanda gave an shy smile at Slade trying to impress him hard……. All along none of them acknowledged the women standing beside Slade moretti……… until when they heard an cold crisp voice sounded in the ballroom “its nice meeting you Mr. Walker meet my wife Ianira moretti” Slade said wrapping his hand on ira’s waist pulling her closer to him……..

Hearing his voice everyone turned their attention towards the women beside slade……. When the walker’s family saw the familiar yet unfamiliar women standing in front of them their eyes widened in shock……… ira stood there calmly looking at the shocked faces of her family without uttering an word…….. “Ianira????” Richard said staring at the young women confusion and uncertainty in his eyes……. “Yes Mr. Walker and she is also from united states” Severino said watching ira waiting for her face to change when he only saw an blank look…….. Hearing his words richard frown deepened while he uttered “I also have an daughter named Ianira” making Linda and Amanda stiffened……. “Turns out you didn’t forgot you daughter, I am so glad father” an cold elegant voice heard through the room……. While Richard eyes widened seeing his daughter after so long he never thought he would see his daughter here and that too married……… ira looked at her family giving them an elegant smile while her eyes reflected depth of coldness…….. “Ira???? What??? How???” Richard stuttered those words still looking at ira unbelievably…….he still remembered the day his daughter walked out of his home after graduating high school…….

“What are you doing here???” Amanda said jealousy dripping from her words……. She couldn’t believe the beautiful women standing in front of her turns out to be her ugly duckling sister…….. And what more bothered her was that she got married to such an handsome man……… she felt envy, anger and hatred filling her hearts making her face pale an little……. “Where else I would be my dear sister??? This is my home” Ira said letting out an cold chuckle……… hearing his cigno calling his house as her home Slades heart warmed with an unknown feeling……. While he pulled ira more closer to him turning his head he kissed her forehead softly making everyone stunned…….. The entire people in the room grasped in shock seeing their Mafia King gesture……… it was when everyone realised that the women besides him is no ordinary women…….. While linda and Amanda face’s turned black seeing the romantic gesture the hatred that they felt turned into an next level…….. They always believed she was nothing but an ugly fat women but seeing her right in front of them their heart filled with distain…….. “It was destiny that we are meant to be family Mr. Walker” Severino said looking at his son and his daughter in law…….

Severino could feel that his plan to teach ira is collapsing very fast seeing the expressions in his daughter in law face…….. More over he never thought his cold hearted son would do such romantic gesture making his face twist in rage…….. When he heard “indeed you are right father in law it was destiny that we are all meant to meet like this” ira said giving an grin at her father in law…….. Seeing the grin in ira’s face severino stiffened sharp clenching his fist he tried to calm down his anger…….. “You are right my dear” severino said looking at ira with an smile and continued……. “Son why don’t you let ira spend some time with her family until we talk about some business after all they are meeting after long time” severino said staring at his son…….. Slade looked at his cigno waiting for her to oppose only to see the strange twinkle in her eyes…… he gave an short nod at his cigno let go of her and walked away with his father calmly…….. The moment Slade and severino left ira heard “are you really married to him???” Amanda shot an question…….. While ira looked at her sister and chuckled “I am my dear sister so what are you going to do????” Ira shot back an question making her family stunned…….

Seeing ira talk back her family looked at her in shock thinking what happened to the quiet ugly duckling……. Hearing her words Amanda was about to snap when she was cut off by her father……. “How are you ira??? What are you doing here in Italy???” Richard asked looking at his younger daughter…….. His heart filled with happiness, sad and most importantly worried about his daughter……. When he got an call from severino moretti asking him to be his lawyer he did some research about moretti family……. The information he got about them was filled with lot of mysteries and danger……. And that is what making him feel worried about her daughter relationship with moretti family……. Ira watched all the change of emotions displaying in her father’s face reflecting his thoughts…….. “I am good father Infact I have never been this great” Ira said staring straight at his father’s eyes……. Seeing the blankness in his daughter’s eyes Richard felt sharp pain in his heart….. “Do you know about moretti family???” He said taking an deep breathe……. While ira let out an bitter chuckle and said  “are you worried about me father???”....... Richard gulped hard seeing his daughter reaction while he tried hard to form words from his mouth but his mind blanked out next moment…….

“Are you worried about your daughter who you didn’t care about after six long years father” ira said calmly…….. Richard looked down in guilt hearing his daughter words he knew in his heart he was at fault……. Ever since his younger daughter was born he and his wife was disappointed…….. He clearly knew his wife’s partial treatment between his daughter yet he never said any word……. That day when his younger daughter left his home he didn’t said anything nor tried to stop her too……… there were times he did felt guilty whenever it happened he simply brushed the thoughts off……… now seeing his daughter after all years all the pent up guilt was hitting him hard…….. Taking an deep breath he looked back at his daughter who is still looking at him with blank look…….. Before he could open his mouth to apologize he was cut off by ira’s words……… “you shouldn’t be worried about me father instead you should be worried about you and your family” ira said coldly making her family confusion…….. While ira kept looking at her father saw the migrate of emotions in his eyes  when realisation sank in he paled…… “what are you talking about???” Amanda asked in confusion seeing her father’s paled face….

Ira rolled her eyes looking at her sister and said “he knows what I am talking about”……. “So I suggest you to make an wise decision” ira said looking at her family one last time and walked away leaving them confused…….. On the other side Slade stood in front of his father while the killing aura coming from him made severino shiver in fear……. “Aren’t you going to thank me for reuniting your wife with her family????” Severino said ignoring the murderous aura coming from Slade……… while Slade stood there without responding and looking at the direction where his cigno is still talking with her family…….. When he saw ira walking away he immediately left his father and walked towards ira with concern…….. He saw his cigno walking in the direction towards the balcony while he followed her quietly……. The moment when both of them alone ira turned around and looked straight through at slade…….. “I am going to kill your father” ira said with her eyes burning with rage…….. She looked at Slade waiting for his reply when he walked closer to her and smashed his lips on hers kissing her hard…….. Pulling away from her lips slade kissed her forehead his eyes shining with adoration and pride……..

Staring at the shining pair of green warm eyes ira understood what was going in his mind……… walking back inside the ballroom ira and slade walked towards severino……. Seeing his son and daughter in law walking towards him calmly severino stood there trying to hide his nervousness………. When he heard “Father in law” ira said smiling at severino……. Seeing the smile in her face severino felt like something is going to happen…….. “Thank you reuniting me with my family father in law” ira said while the smile on her lips widened more………. “I am sure you must have put in a lot of efforts to get them here” she said while severino frowned slightly hearing her words……… all the while Slade moretti stood besides his cigno watching the show with his eyes glinting with affection and pride……… “its not much my dear” severino said giving an slight smile trying to ease the uncomfortable feeling………. The next moment what he heard turned his whole body froze, his blood turned cold…… he could almost feel his heart stopped hearing those words……. “Next time don’t take so much efforts to do something like this by straining yourself father in law” Ira said with an sinister smile playing in her lips……. “What if something happens to you we sure don’t want to miss your birthday party next year” ira continued off……. While Slade let out an chuckle hearing the blant threat in his cigno’s words making him want to kiss her so hard………. “Take good care of yourself father in law” Ira said giving him an one final smile and turned to walk away with Slade leaving the paled frozen severino moretti……..

Hello readers, I know it's been so long I haven't updated I am so sorry that I have been busy with lots of work........ I will try to update as much as possible since coming next two weeks I have an busy schedule.......

What are your thoughts on this chapter???? What is going to happen next???.....

Please do vote and comment......