Chapter Sixteen

Ianira pov

I stared at the decorations around the hall sighing in two weeks Slade moretti is going to marry Silvia Bianchi……. The preparations for there wedding is happening all around the mansion while I looked around again and started walking back to my room……. It’s been an week since that day on the moretti industries……. The mere thought of that day making me fell dirty and disgusting……. After his fucking session I came back to the mansion and ran to my room wanting to throw up……. I stood in the bathroom when I remembered his last words before I left his office…….. “Don’t even fucking think of throwing up cigno or else I will make you lick every drop you throw up” he said threateningly…….. While I nodded my head in horror knowing he will do it…….. I came out of the bathroom only to see Louisa standing there making me startled……. I looked at her while she walked inside the bathroom making me frown…… it took me few seconds to realise what she is doing while I felt rage coursing through my body….. I saw her coming out and about to say something while I held my hand stopping her…….. “Don’t Louisa I know” I said gritting my teeth…….

While Louisa looked at me sadly and walked out of the room….. I was not angry at her I knew she was doing her job and following her orders……. But I was angry at the bastard for doing this to me……. It made me feel that he holds the strings of my life while I am just his puppet who is dancing in his tune…… reaching my room I walked inside closing the letting out an sigh……. I am running out of time I have only two weeks till that monster gets married I thought in my mind……. Although I am happy that monster is getting married to that bitch soon after their I know he will definitely throw me to the whore House…….. I have to do something before that happens rest of the day I stayed in my room trying to think of something……… next day I was helping Louisa in the kitchen cutting the vegetables…….. Louisa apologised to me that day yet I was still disappointed and hurt by her behaviour……… which made me realise even an good person can turn sick and bad in this dark world……. I was chopping off the vegetables while so many thoughts running in my mind…… I didn’t realise that everyone in the kitchen went out……. All the sudden I felt someone pull my hair to one side making me stiffened in the place…….

*warning mature content ahead*
I took an deep breath and caught an very familiar scent making me realise who is it……… I felt an kiss on my neck while I stood there gripping the knife in my hand tightly……. That monster gripped my waist tightly continue to kiss and suck my neck…….. All the while I stayed still and heard him say “Mi stai facendo impazzire, mio piccolo cigno” (You are driving me crazy my little Swan)…….. I felt his hand slowly touch mine pulling away the knife from me and throwing it away…….. He twirled me around making me face him and smashed his lips on mine kissing me hard.…….. I moaned kissing him back when he throwed the things off from the table lifting me from the floor making me sit on the counter……… pulling away from my lips he kept on kissing and sucking my Jaw and neck……. “Ahhh” I let out an scream when he ripped my shirt open and tugged my bra down started sucking my breast………. I turned my head looking around the kitchen to see no one around making me sigh…….. Why can’t he wait till night I don’t want anyone to see me with him…… even though it was no secret that I am his personal whore who he fucks almost every night in this mansion………

Author pov

It was late morning when Slade walked inside Is mansion without even bother to see the wedding decorations……. He was about to walk to his room when he remembered to call Louisa to send food to his room…… walking to the kitchen his eyes met with the sight of his cigno standing there making him smirk……. He signaled his maids to leave the kitchen without making any sound and walked towards her……… standing behind her he realised she is still not aware of him while he pushed her hair to one side and started kissing her neck…….. While ira took an deep breathe and caught an very familiar scent making her realize who is it……. Slade pulled the knife away from her throwing it away on the floor….. He twirled her around and smashed his lips on hers…… he ripped opened her shirt making ira to let out an scream in shock……. While he tugged her bra and started kissing and sucking her breast…….. Cazzo how much he loved her big plump breast he thought an bit her nipple hard making her scream…….. Ira felt him bit and suck her breast while he lifted her from the floor and placed her on the counter……… “Un giorno mi fotterò questo cigno dalle tette” (One day I am going to fuck this tits Swan) he muttered in Italian………

Ira couldn’t understand what he was saying making her frown slightly and flinch when he slapped her breast…….. She felt him rip her skirt pushing her legs wider while slade slammed his cock inside her hot cunt…….. He groaned in pleasure feeling her hot pussy gripping him tightly and started pounding into her……… all the while she laid there closing her eyes moaning and letting him fuck her in the kitchen counter…… suddenly she felt him grip her neck tightly making her eyes shot open and meet with his dark green eyes……. “Don’t fucking dare close your eyes cigno” he growled out looking at her……… he wanted her amber eyes staring at him while he fuck her hot cunt making sure who she belonged……. Ira felt she was so close to climax while she screamed his name coming hard……… Slade felt her come while he started thrushing into her more harder and deeper gripping her hips digging his nails on her soft flesh…….. He smashed his lips on her kissing her deeply while Ira kissed him back gripping his hair……. He let out an growl spilling his seeds inside her pussy and fall on top of her breathing heavily……… pulling away from her he made her stand on her feet while his other hand grabbed her jaw……. Ira felt him grip her jaw making her look at his eyes while his thumb caressing her lips……..

She saw his eyes staring at her lips while he kept on caressing her lips with his thumb making me realise what is going to happen next……. She got down on her knees taking an deep breath and started sucking his cock slowly……. Slade smirked seeing her got down on her knees and started sucking his cock……. While he pulled her hair on an tight grip making her deep throat and fucked her mouth…….. Seeing his cigno all flustered and red from his fucking session and sucking his cock making him turn on…….. Ira kept on sucking him hard she just wanted all this humiliation to be over soon and go back to her room……. She hated him so much right now knowing this is one of his sick games he is playing with her…….. Slade moaned in pleasure and pulled away from her lifting her from the floor…….. Ira felt herself turned around and her front slammed on the counter……. She felt his tight grip on her back neck holding her against the cold marble counter……… while his other hand slowly caressing her ass cheek and spanked her ass hard making her hissed out in pain……. Ira clenched her fist trying to control her anger when he spanked her other ass cheek……..

Ahhh ira screamed in pain when he roughly thrushed into her and started fucking her……. Slade gripped her hair tightly tugging little while he leaned closer to her face and started sucking her earlobes……. He kept on fucking her hard spanking her ass while she moaned in pain and pleasure…….. She felt his tight grip on her hips while he went more deeper and harder stretching her……… in few thrush she came screaming his name while he kept on fucking her and soon came inside her…….. They both laid in the kitchen counter breathing heavily unknown to them….. There was two certain pair of eyes watching them in hate, anger and rage walked out from there furiously…….. Pulling away from his cigno slade stared at her figure laying on the counter closing her eyes……. For some reason he wanted to see her golden swirl of Amber eyes…….. Ira stayed still for minutes closing her eyes waiting for him to leave her alone…….. All the sudden she felt him grab her arm making her stand up……. She stood in front of him without opening her eyes……. She was already tired and didn’t want to see his face right now……. Slade pulled Ira closer to him seeing her standing there without his eyes opening………

he gripped her waist tightly and started kissing her neck while he felt her stiffened and an lone tear fell from her closed eyes…….. Ira wanted to push him away so much and tell him to go to hell running from him……. Yet she knew she can’t do any of that while tears started falling from her eyes…….. She let out an grasp eyes wide open when she felt him lick her tears…….. Her amber eyes saw his green eyes staring back while he said “Anche le tue lacrime mi fanno desiderare di più il mio cigno” (Even your tears makes me want you more my Swan) licking her tears again…….

Hello readers, I know you all think why this story has more sex scene..... It is part of this story and also I have an surprise in next chapter 😉😉😉.....

Next update will be on Monday......

Please do vote and comment.......