Chapter Nineteen

Her Pov

Reykjanesbær, Iceland…

One week later……

I stared at the plastic stick which had clearly visible two pink lines in my hand I felt my whole world crashing down…….. While I felt out of breathe seeing the stick I am pregnant I thought in my mind confused……. How is this even possible I was on birth control pills and i remembered that doctor said I will get my periods in few days…… gripping the pregnancy kit in my hand I came out of the bathroom and grabbed my coat walking out of my house……… I sat in the doctor office waiting for the doctor to arrive few minutes later I heard the door open and saw an women walking inside……. She gave me an smile and sat down in the doctor chair  “MS. Eve Morgan???” she said looking at me while I nodded my head adjusting my glasses……. “You are eight weeks pregnant Ms. Morgan” she said making me take an sharp breathe……. “Are you sure doctor???” I said blankly staring at her……. “Ms. Morgan I am 100% sure you are pregnant” she said frowning at me……. “But I was on pills its not possible” I said in frustration while she let out an sigh looking at me…… “ms. Morgan birth control pills are not hundred percent effective” she said softly……. “But she said I will get my periods in few days” I muttered under my breathe when I heard “who said that Ms.morgan” doctor said looking at me…….

“The doctor I have seen few weeks ago” I said taking an deep breathe…… “she was the one who put me in the birth control pills” I continued and remembered the name of the tablet…… when I said the pills name she looked at me in shock while I frowned looking at her stunned face…….  Ms. Morgan those are not birth control pills” she said making me grasp……. “Then what are they???” I asked tensedly and saw her take an deep breathe…… “they are vitamin pills more specifically fertility pills” she said while realisation sunk in me that someone planned to get me pregnant……. I felt an dreadful feeling crawl in my heart deep inside I knew who is behind this……. I was in my deep thoughts when I heard “do you want to see the baby???” Doctor said calmly…….. “Yes” I said nodding my head soon I laid in the hospital bed for the ultrasound…….. I felt so many emotions going inside me I thought I escaped those dark world but now I understand there is no escape at all…….. “Are you ready ms. Morgan???” doctor said while I nodded my head taking an deep breath……. She applied an cold gel on my stomach and started the ultrasound all the while I laid in the bed silently……..

I saw the doctor kept on looking at the screen without saying any words making me worried…… “is everything alright doctor???” I said looking at her face…….. “Yes ms. Morgan” she said giving me an soft smile and continued “Infact congratulations you are pregnant with twins” she said making me stunned…….. “Twins???” I said staring at her completely stunned while she nodded her head positively……. While I realised I am pregnant with twins more specifically with the Italian Mafia King babies…… walking inside the small house I locked the door and sat down in the sofa feeling overwhelmed……. The events of the past few weeks passed in my mind tears started falling from my eyes…….. I thought I was finally free from that dark world and nightmares after three fucking years…….. Yet how wrong I was in these three years I lost an part of myself trying to survive……. All those time working as an maid I was preparing myself I knew I only need one fucking flawless plan to escape from this hell…… and I did had an perfect plan I was so close to getting out from there……. Until that day when my secret got out and I paid the price……. I lost my dignity to an sadistic monster just to survive and get little more time……..

All those nights I laid in the bed letting that monster fuck me hoping one day I will be able get away from this nightmare…….. With time running out I waited for that one perfect opportunity, one clean exit…… then the most unexpected thing happened when an opportunity itself presented to me……. When I found out about silvia’s plan to get rid of me…….. I saw the clean exit I was waiting for all those fucking years…… thanks to Louisa who is the one who informed me about silvia’s plan when she Unexpectedly over heard her conversation with Stephanie…….. So I took the chance without wasting it you all might wonder what will I do without money when I escape……. I might be little Naïve but I was no fool and I had three years and an fucking stanford degree not for nothing…….. Being an accounts major I easily figured out moretti industries financial plan When they let me handle their accounts…… which led me to channel some of the money without any one notice……. I only took the money which rightfully belonged to me working as an maid for those three years…….. Even without it I had an another private account which had the money that my grandmother left me…….

With that money and the new passport with new identity from an little help from outside I got everything I needed……. I met an guy who create fake passport when I was working in the whore House……. He got me the new passport while I paid him off with good amount of money…….. The moment I got into that car on the way to the hospital I knew what is going to happen and I was prepared for it…….. Everything went according to my plan after seeing the doctor I got back in the car and I acted like I was sleeping…… but in real I was wide awake observing everything and waited for the right time…… when that driver stopped the car near the gas station I knew I had to leave……. I waited for him to get out from that site then I got out of the car and walked to the car trunk……. While I knew Louisa already had kept an bag inside the trunk for me to take……. But what I didn’t expect was an girl lying inside the trunk when I opened it……. For an moment I panicked seeing the girl who I had no idea she is…… I tried to wake her up when I touched her I felt the coldness of her body making me shiver……. I immediately checked her pulse only to realize there is none she is dead……. I stood there trying to process everything in my mind while I knew time was running out……

In the end I did something I never thought I would do in my whole life……. I pulled her body from the trunk and laid it in the backseat hiding her face hurriedly……. I stared at the girl’s body for an second and took an deep breath saying “I am sorry for doing this”…… closing the car door I took the bag from the trunk closing it I ran away from there hid behind the near building……. I saw the driver coming back and started driving the car within few seconds I saw the car blast off……. After the blast I left from there I already got my tickets and everything I needed to leave this country……. Two days later I reached Iceland with new name and identity making sure Noone can trace me……. I didn’t took any direct flight to iceland I travelled through different countries using different identities leaving no trails or loopholes……. I knew I can’t go back to San Francisco so I picked Iceland to have an fresh start away from everything…….. I still don’t know who that girl was or how her body was inside the trunk but I was grateful and forever in debt for that……. I knew I sound selfish you have to selfish in this dark, cruel world…… that is the only way you can live in this world you have to be selfish for your own sake…….

So here I am in Iceland starting my new life has eve Morgan….. I was no longer Ianira walker finally breathing the air of freedom only to realise I could never get away from that world……. Yet Here I am carrying the heir to the Italian Mafia the moment I realised I am pregnant my world came crashing down again……. I thought I was finally free from that dark world when In reality I was already deep into it……. I looked at my stomach touching with my hand there is two life in their I thought in my mind…… I am going to be an mother I felt happiness fill inside my heart……. Even though the babies had that monster blood I don’t hate them and I never will……. They are my babies and I will always love them…… I knew according to my plan I died in the car blast and I pray to God that Noone will find out I am alive…… Ianira walker is dead no longer alive and I hope it stays like that………

Hello readers, Ianira is alive and pregnant with twins??? So what is going to happen now??? Any guesses???

Next update will be on Friday.....

Please do vote and comment.....