Chapter Ten

Slade pov

I looked at the beautiful women who is unconscious on the bed after my fucking session with her…… the moment i saw her standing there in the white lingerie I couldn’t believe my eyes…… he have seen beautiful women’s before but she was an rare one…… while his eyes looked at her body filled with marks which he gave it to her…….. When something caught my eyes I saw the red blood marks on the bedsheet…… she was an virgin and he was the only man who touched her while I felt an proud feeling seeing her blood on the bed……. While an smirk laced in my lips last night was the best sex he ever had…… just like I thought her body for made for sex and he did ravished her last night……. Povero piccolo cigno (poor little Swan) fell unconscious so soon he was not even half way done with her……. Last night is just an beginning il mio cigno (my Swan) I will fuck you hard every night as your punishment……. The mere thought of this little girl tried to fool him made his blood boil in rage……. “You will pay for trying to fool me cigno” I said gritting my teeth and grabbed my shirt walking out of the room…..

I was walking towards my room when I heard “slade???” Silvia said while I turned and gave her an blank look…… she looked at me frowning “where were you last night honey??” she said coming near me…….. “Work” I said coldy walking past her when I heard….. “Who did you fucked last night slade??? Where is that bitch???” She said scowling at me…… turning around I grabbed her neck slamming her on to the wall…… “know your place Silvia” I said snarling at her angrily……. While she nodded her head in fear I let go of her neck walking away……. Walking inside my room I went to the bathroom stripping my clothes away and turned the shower on……. When the hot water hit my back I hissed in pain looking at the mirror I saw the scratch marks on my back and the dried blood…… an sadistic smirk formed in my lips that little kitten got claws while the flashes of last night passed in my eyes……. While I felt my cock harden in the mere thought Cazzo di merda(fucking shit) I cursed under my breathe…….. One thing was sure he is going to enjoy breaking her soul very much…….

Ianira pov

I woke up when I felt someone shaking my shoulders calling my name….. Opening my eyes I saw the different ceiling than my room making me frown….. “Ira??” I heard someone call my name Turning my head i saw Louisa standing besides the bed looking at me with pity……. Seeing her expressions memories of last night came crashing to me while I tried to sit up immediately only to fall back in pain…… Louisa helped me to sit up while I realised I was still in the bed naked and saw the blood stains in the bedsheet…. Making me realise that I lost my virginity to that monster last night…… the last thing I remembered before losing consciousness was hearing him whisper something while he kept on pounding into me……. Louisa helped me to bath and left me alone to get dressed…… I stood in front of the mirror and saw my body covered with marks almost everywhere……. Seeing the marks Which he gave me last night I felt so disgusted on myself……. Even it was just an sex I hated the fact how my body reacted and I loathe him for making me do it…….. I lost something precious of mine to an man who don’t deserve it at all…….

Three days passed since that night while I am back in my room……. The marks in my body is almost faded I was grateful to Louisa who got me medicines for my bruises…… in three days I didn’t step out from my room nor I haven’t seen that monster too…… which somehow was an relief and an torture I don’t know how much time I have before he calls me again……. Sighing I stood up from my bed when the door of my room opened banging making me jump startled…… turning around I saw Silvia standing there with an angry look on her face……. I saw her look at me from top to bottom stunned which is soon replaced by hatred…… “you bitch how fucking dare you???” She said marching towards me while I backed away……. “You think you can have slade moretti ah???” She said snarling at me…… if only she knew I have no Interest in that bastard I thought in my mind…… “listen here you fat bitch Slade moretti is mine don’t ever fucking think about snatching him from me” she said fuming……

I stood there looking down quietly not saying anything while I nodded my head…… “you are nothing but an whore to him” she said taunting me…….. “Soon when he gets bored of you he will kill you remember that clearly you ugly bitch” she continued……. “I know” I said in an mere whisper closing my eyes…… how can I forget that I myself agreed to be his whore…… even when I hated doing it I know I had to pay an price if I want to survive……. I saw her turning around walking towards the door but stopped and gave me an smirk which made me frown in confusion……. After she walked out of the room I let out an sigh but it was short lived when I saw Stephanie and Lisa enter the room……. I saw them giving me an evil smirk making me realise this what silvia’s smirk meant…….. “Look at this ugly bitch Lisa she looks so fat and ugly right” Stephanie said grinning at Lisa…… “how about we give her an makeover” Lisa said pulling out an scissors making me grasp in shock……. I saw both of them take an step grinning at me evily while I backed away I looked at the room trying to find an way out…….

When I saw Stephanie and Lisa coming closer to me I immediately dashed to the bathroom……. Before I could close the door Stephanie interfered while I tried to push them out holding the door…….. “Fucking bitch open the door” I heard Stephanie growl angrily while I tried to lock them out…… before I could do that I was pushed off with force making me back away…… I saw Stephanie and Lisa walking inside the room grinning widely…….. “Now lets get to pampered you ugly bitch” Stephanie said Taking an step towards me…… “don’t Stephanie” I said looking at her while both of them stopped and looked at each other…… “we are just following our orders fat bitch” Lisa said smirking while I realised who she is talking about……. “Hold her Lisa” Stephanie said while Lisa took an step closing near me…… when she about to grab my arm I pushed her away and said “don’t”……. “You bitch” Lisa said scowled angrily looking at me…… “we will teach you an lesson today” Stephanie said taking an step…… I saw both of them coming near me holding the scissors in their hand making me back away in fear only to hit the wall….. Then something clicked in my mind while I took an deep breathe looking at them…….

I stood still not moving or pushing away when Lisa held my arm……. “Let’s start with the hair” Stephanie said grabbed an fist full of my hair……. While I closed my eyes waiting for it to be done when I heard someone say “stop”…… opening my eyes I saw Louisa standing near the bathroom door looking at me…… “back off Stephanie” she said glaring at them while Stephanie let go of my hair…… “we are just following mistress order Louisa” Lisa said smirking at me…….. “Then let me tell you something clearly Noone is allowed to touch her” Louisa said making them frown while I stood there confused…… I”t was Mr.moretti’s order” Louisa said making me stunned…… while I saw Stephanie and Lisa eyes widened in fear which is soon replaced with an angry scowl…… “fucking bitch” I heard Stephanie scowl walking out the room with Lisa…….

When they left I let out an breath I was holding in while I saw Louisa walking towards me…… “thank you Louisa you don’t have to lie for me” I said looking at me sighing……. Hearing her next words I stood there stunned……. “I didn’t lie it was an truth Mr. Moretti told me not to let anyone touch you” she said making me baffled…….. I stood there confused why would he do that I thought trying to figure out what he is playing…… coming out of the bathroom I saw an box on my bed making me stiffen when I heard “Mr.moretti told you to be ready for tonight” Louisa said…….. I closed my eyes hearing her words I knew I didn’t have much time but I didn’t expect this soon I thought taking an deep breathe……..

Hello readers, so what do you guys think about slade pov.......

Next update will be on Monday.....

Please do vote and comment........