Heartbreak Anniversary

2 months later.......

Ooh

Balloons are deflatin'
Guess they look lifeless like me
We miss you on your side of the bed, mmm
Still got your things here
And they stare at me like souvenirs
Don't wanna let you out my head

A women in pink shorts and yellow top, arranging her bed, with headphone over her head, the song playing and she relating to every bit of it.

Just like the day that I met you
The day I thought forever
Said that you love me

But that'll last for never
It's cold outside
Like when you walked out my life
Why you walked out my life?

She swayed her hips with the beats of the song lip syncing the lyrics, looking at her own reflection in the mirror.

I get like this every time
On these days that feel like you and me
Heartbreak anniversary
'Cause I remember every time
On these days that feel like you and me
Heartbreak anniversary
Do you ever think of me?

A lone tear escaped her eye as she focused on the lyrics even more.

No
(Ooh) No-no, no
(Ooh, ooh, ooh) Ooh, nah

She fell down on her knees, crying.

''Why!!!"she yelled catching her hair in fist. She removed the headphone and threw it on the bed with a soft thud.

"Heartbreak Anniversary." she laughed wiping her tears getting up.

"14th October!" she said to herself looking in the mirror.

"The day which changed everything." She got up wiping her tears, she then went to the washroom and washed her face.

She sat on the dressing table and put up foundation and base makeup.

She was doing her lashes when a boy came running to her, he fell near her feet.

"Arya, I have told you not to run, you'll fall baby."

"Mom, see this wasooli, he is forcing me to play with him, so I ran from there, by the way what are you doing?"

"Makeup" she replied kissing his cheek.

"Let me help you" he said and took the setting brush in his hand, he rubbed the fibres around her skin in circular motion.

"Nice, thank you" she said and he ran away again.

"Good evening to be wifey" a man said entering the room backhugging her.

"Good evening Bhavin" she replied kissing his cheek.

"So are you ready for today's party?" He asked turning her to face him.

"Yes" she said and hug him.

"What happened, you look upset?" He asked raising her chin with his index finger.

"Nothing" she replied and hug him again. She then got ready talking to him and went to washroom to get ready in party outfit.

"How am I looking?" She asked Bhavin twirling around.

"Princess" he said & locked his arms around her waist, he lean forward capturing her lips in a second, they kissed for few seconds when Arya came running, they parted & stood straight.

"Momma ready?" he asked and she nodded.

He bent forward like a gentleman and asked for her hands she happily did & both of them walked along with Bhavin following them.

"Dadi, We are going to party!" he yelled upon reaching the hall.

"All the best" she said and he ran towards the car.

"Our kids will do the same after some years" Bhavin whispered in Prisha's ear making her a little tensed plus shocked.

She followed Bhavin and the trio sat in the car, all set for the party.

" Wow, this is so beautiful" Arya said with his mouth wide open, catching Bhavin 's attention.

" You liked it?" He asked taking him in his arms

"It's so nice" he said and Prisha smiled at both of them.

They stopped walking further when Arya said "Who is that pretty lady on the stage?"

Prisha laughed at his language, it reminded her of Adwait but she preffered to ignore it.

She saw on the stage & turned her face immediately, "Oh god not again!" she mumbled holding Bhavin's arm tighter.

Bhavin saw towards the stage and put his arm around Prisha.

" Its okay" he said trying to calm her down.

"Liked that pretty lady?" A man came in front of Prisha & Bhavin

"She is so gorgeous" Arya said smiling.

"Want to meet her?" he asked and Arya nodded his head positively.

"She is my wife" he said looking at Prisha and Prisha face became pale.

"Hello Mr. Nigam" Bhavin said changing the atmosphere.

"Ohh Hello Mr. Bhanushali! Nice to meet you" He said with smile on his face.

Bhavin faked a smile but Adwait smiled widely.

"We should go now" Bhavin said looking at Prisha and they went from there leaving Adwait there itself.

"My own son didn't recognise me, how blessed I am!' He muttered to himself chuckling.

He then left from there smiling foolishly.

--------------------------------------

Date : 20 August 2021

How was the chapter?

Do vote and comment.

Will see you in the next chapter.

Till then
Bye!!!

💕💕💕