Epilogue

Prisha's PoV :

It's been a year since I and Adwait got married again for the second time.

It was a tough task to tell our children about this but we managed and our children have accepted us well.

I doubt sometimes why we parted ourselves when the issue could have been solved just by talking, but now that it was CIear, I'm so happy. Both Adwait and I were at fault, we lacked the trust in our marriage back then and now we can't get enough of each other.

Being in his arms is the most wonderful thing I could have asked for, cuddling with him makes me realise that how a single person influences or changes your life.

letting out a heavy sigh I looked at his adorable face, a concerned smile on his lips as he worked on his laptop, I was on his laps snuggling to his stomach feeling those delicious abs.

And then he got a call from his new secretary, since his phone was on speaker I heard their talks.

" Thank you sir! Do you need anything else" she said in not so descent way and Adwait answered a "yes" in a flirty tone which rose my temper.

He literally flirted with his secretary in front of his own wife, and he was smiling at me while doing So.

I glared at him as he cut the call, a nervous smile crept on his face as he scratched his head and I felt like murdering him.

I pushed his laptop down on the mattress and pulled him down on me. I kissed his lips hard and murmured "YOU ARE MINE, you have to remember this" again claiming his lips as he pushed me down flat on the bed, turning off the lamps beside the bed, busying himself with a very needed work.

***

It was a heart breaking moment for me when I got the news that my baby is no more. Although it was Bhavin's child 50%, Adwait was ready to give his name to the child and that made me fall for him again.

The baby was all well and good in the initial stages of my pregnancy, but the fetal movement didn't go as expected and hence dextro rotation of heart didn't take place and hence his heart was inverted, and his chances of living reduced, and I had to abort.

Adwait was there with me everytime, at every step and stage of my life and when he proposed me again! I couldn't help but say yes and we started our life with a new beginning.

***

It was a bright sunday we all six people including Ayush and Aayushi,  had planned to visit Prapti mom.

she was so happy there, spending time with people of her age, she became so happy when she got the news that her family reunited. Although she didn't forgive Adwait but how long could she resist her love for her son.

***

It was a fine morning when Adwait was screaming my name because I took longer time in the washroom and he was getting late.

And I was jumping in the washroom holding the plastic stick with two lines in my hand.

I opened the door, Adwait was about to enter the washroom and turn on the shower when I threw my arms around him jumping uneasily hanging on his neck.

He was puzzled and pissed off at the same time with my behaviour when I thrusted the stick in his palm and he looked at me wide eyed.

His lips formed a '0' when he understood and a crazy smile formed on his lips as he held me and twirled me around kissing my cheeks multiple times.

He joined our foreheads and said,

"You have always given me World's Best Gifts"

and I smiled at him on the choice of his words.

He was about to kiss me when our little angels came running to us

"Mommy dad, see what we got" and we both sat beside them on our knees examining the medals, both of them earned through their hardwork in gymnastics.

Adwait went teary eyed looking at those medals hung on their neck, as he remembered his childhood, as he pulled both of them in his chest caressing their hair as he hug them. I wiped a lone tear which escaped his eye passing him a warm bright smile and joined them in a hug.

Adwait parted the hug as he kissed on everyone's check.

"I love you three" he said.

"Oops four" he corrected laughing as he caressed my belly and Arohi and Arya covered their mouths with their hands giggling, I had already told them about our baby and they were so excited to play with him or her.

Adwait smiled at me and kissed my cheek and I felt heaven having my family together, I got everything in my life now!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date :  1 February 2022

Here was the epilogue! Hope all your doubts are cleared and you enjoyed!

💕💕💕