The Meet

"She doesn't know swimming! Who the hell pushed her in the damn pool?" A man yelled out of his lungs as he carried a women out of the pool in bridal style. Both of them fully drenched in water.

The pool was basically located in a big room, where there was party going around.

It was success party of India's biggest Fashion Influencer who recently got to work with Asia's biggest Fashion brand.

He put her down gently on the white marble floor.

"I asked who pushed her" he yelled again, he then looked at her with teary eyes, although there were mixed expressions, one could observe anger, possessiveness, most importantly love and care on his face.

He kept his hands on her chest pressing it gently to remove the water from her lungs, she expelled a stream of water from her mouth.

He pressed his hands with more pressure, but she didn't move. He without wasting any time pressed his lips on her providing her with the oxygen. He broke the contact and again gathered air in his lungs, he connected their lips again. He broke the contact and saw her taking deep breaths. She expelled another stream of water on his face.

He cleaned his face with his palms. He felt her inhaling air. He smiled lightly.

Before she could open her eyes, he stood from there going away from the pool area away from her sight.

Another man came to her, as the man went away. He made her sit straight.

"Are you okay darling, I heard you fell in the pool?" He asked worriedly making her stand.

"I'm okay" she said standing up with the man's support, she snuggled onto his arm.

"How did this happen?" The man yelled at the random waiter who was watching all the incident with his eyes wide open.

"Sir, some women pushed Prisha Ma'am in the pool, she wasn't breathing but Adwait Nigam Sir came and gave her breath" he said looking down.

So the man and women are revealed to be Adwait and Prisha :)

Bhavin rolled his eyes with disgusting face upon hearing Adwait's name.

Prisha became numb listening this, she looked down, her cheeks heated with red shade as she recalled the incident in blur state that he saved her by a kiss, she touched her lips reminiscing the moment, but she composed herself taking her hand back. She didn't wanted to bring the memories back, moreover she didn't wanted Bhavin to feel bad or insecure.

"Bhavin, see na, I'm totally drenched, I need to go home, so can I go?" she asked looking elsewhere to avoid further questions and awkward moments, Bhavin nodded his head, he looked at her as she was in really bad conditon now.

"Bye, I'll come after the party to our home, you go, drive safe" he said and kissed her forehead hugging her lightly so that he doesn't get wet.

He went to the hall where the party was going on.

She took a towel from a servant's hand drying her hair neatly, she was shivering cause of of the cold November Air.

******

With Adwait, he was talking to random persons after he brought Prisha from the pool, he was drenched too but due to his black colour tuxedo it wasn't visible much, his hair were messy, making him look extremely adorable, women were drooling over him.