Bear

The next day she woke up on the bed, everything looked new, she removed her hair from her face as she analysed the situation, when she didn't find the room familiar, she got scared, she saw her pyjama lying on the ground, when she looked underneath the sheet, she saw she was not in her cloths and she freaked out.

Searching for her cloths, putting them on her in haste she hopped to her room locking herself in the bathroom.

She broke down as she looked at her face in the mirror.

After an hour of crying and making her presentable she stepped out of the closet dressed in simple denim with loose oversized top.

Her face was devoid of expressions, the scenarios of last night came in her view when she looked at herself in the mirror.

It was just when Bhavin entered the room, an amazing smile playing on his lips, as he came through the door back hugging her.

She stared at him blankly for a fine minute when she pushed him, tears rolled down her cheeks.

Bhavin was shocked to see this reaction of her when they just made love last night, he thought she liked, but he didn't understand she wasn't in her senses and she regretted what she did.

She broke down again falling on her knees when he came to hold her, she pushed him again.

"Why did you do it to me?" She cried yelling.

"Enough of this drama! Get up!" Bhavin said as he clenched his jaw. His voice stern and authorative.

And she didn't, she cried more.

"Prisha, stop for fucks sake, get up! I'm regretting all the things now, I did do much for you and you can't even bear for one night, it's okay it happens between couples" he said sternly, his eyes went red.

Prisha stopped crying as she looked up, her tears dissolved in the air as her gaze pierced his soul, Bhavin took a step back looking at her.

"I know I was broken, but that doesn't give you permission to do anything with me, you knew very well I was not in a state to do anything, it was you who kissed me to calm me down, and then when I said no, you didn't stop, and now you are telling me to "bear" you, it sounds like you didn't love me in the first place!" She said through her mouth but the feeling was from deep inside her heart.

"Stop being an ass now..." He rolled his eyes.

"You are being so mad here, and tell me Bhavin if you really loved me, then why did you say that you did this much, and seriously "bear" is the word you are using for our relationship. She said.

"Come on Prisha, what kind of relationship we have, you are divorced, and having a kid, it's me who is a big hearted person to let you and your stupid family live here, or else you would have been roaming on streets by now" he said and chuckled at the last words.

"You are correct" she said plainly chuckling.

She looked down at the ground, Bhavin left from there and Prisha went to the closet.

Packing all the stuffs she decided to leave the house.

If their relationship did not have respect for each other, she couldn't "bear" it.

She was too angry on the Bhavin and that was for obvious reasons.

After the encounter with her husband, she was already so sad, and now the person who said he loves her took advantage of her helpless situation, she felt devasted when she felt all his touches from last night, she loved him but not to the extent that she will make love with him and submit her body to him.

She was too broken to say anything or to react on anything, she trusted Bhavin for good so many years, she didn't expect this, she just wanted to get out of this toxic surrounding she was in.

Her tears were not stopping but she understood that when no one haves your back you have to be there for yourself and for others too.

Putting all her and Arya's things in the large suitcases she sat on the bed, she got to know from a servant that Bhavin left for the office, she sighed a breath of relief.

It was a nice time to leave the house, in his absence. But now the question was, where will she live?

And she wasn't alone, her son was with her and she also had a mother in law with her. Pushing her hair back and rubbing the water off her eyes, she marched towards Prapti's room, to her surprise the suitcases were already packed.

"Mumma?" Prisha called out for Prapti.

"My dear, I'm sorry but I don't want to live here anymore, I feel like these days are last days of my life, I don't want to burden you so I want to go at a old age home in the hills, where I'll live with people of my level and my age, the people are sending a cab here, take care of you and Arya, tell him that I love him, he went to school early today, and I don't want to see his crying face, hope you'll handle everything" Prapti said as she pat Prisha's cheek leaving Prisha stunned.

***

"Mom, don't leave me, I have no one after you, I love you mom, please don't go" Prisha insisted but Prapti was too determined to go to the old age home.

"Take care mom" Prisha said as she wiped a tear which escaped her eye, she  locked the door of the cab for Prapti, Prapti smiled at her for the last time and Prisha couldn't manage her tears.

"Take care of everyone my brave daughter, I love you so much in the world, more than my own children, I'm so proud of you, I'll leave now and yes I'm happy for you and I know you always take correct decisions, I trust you!"

Prisha kissed Prapti' cheeks on her beautiful words for her.

"Take your medicines on time and anything happens call me immediately, I'm there for you anytime" Prisha yelled as the cab went through the road.

And Prisha felt alone the very next second for the second time in the span of less than 48 hours. The amount of tears she spilled was countless.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date : 4 January 2022

How was the chapter? Drop your views in the comment section.

See you in the next one, untill then
Bye bye!!

💕💕💕