Slapped

As days were passing the distance between Adwait and Shrishti was reducing, Adwait was trying to act normal and was trying to accept Shrishti as his wife, he didn't want to waste her life, but he didn't want to betray Prisha too, no matter that they were divorced now but a tiny part of him still had love in their relationship.

He was driving back from his office when he saw a cafe which was beautifully decorated, the vibe of the cafe was attracting him so much that he came out of the car and stood at the entrance, he went inside, and the chandelier distracted him from moving his leg.

The atmosphere was amazing, the aroma of dishes, the smiles on people's faces, everything was such a bliss to eyes.

"What is the decoration for?"
He asked at the counter.

"Sir it's 1 year to our cafe, so we have decorated it" the person working there said with a smile.

"The decoration is really beautiful" Adwait added and the person smiled, thanking him.

He thought to bring his family there to have fun there, so he took out his phone and called Aayushi to bring Shrishti, Ayush and Arohi there.

He sat on a chair reserving the table for his family.

Looking around, he saw Arya sitting on a chair, Adwait couldn't resist, his feet walked towards the table and he sat beside him.

"Hey champion" he greeted as he sat beside him.

"Hello uncle" Arya said as he hug Adwait.

"You are alone hear?" Adwait asked caressing his hair as Arya leaned towards Adwait.

"Leave him" A feminine voice caught Adwait's attention, he turned his head to see Prisha standing their looking furious.

She came in front of him and stood there crossing her arms.

"Listen" Adwait tried saying but she didn't listen and pulled Arya from his chair.

"Mumma, you are hurting me" Arya said as he rubbed his arm where she held him.

She walked out of the door as she held Arya's hand.

Adwait looked at her in shock, but he wasn't going to give up, he followed her.

When she was out of the cafe, he went behind her and tried catching her, but she was fast. When she reached her car, she put out her keys when Adwait pinned her to the car door.

"Adwait leave me" Prisha said protesting, moving her hands furiously in order to free herself.

But he was stronger, he opened the car and made Arya sit on the passenger seat, his hold on Prisha didn't loose.

"What are you trying to do Adwait?" She yelled and Adwait pressed his body to her as Arya looked away looking at the green garden to the opposite side.

"This" he said he held her by shoulders.

She didn't understand and tried pushing him away.

"Drop this attitude okay, I know you very well, you cheated me from the start and now you are saying to me, what I want to do?" He said as his hold tightened around her.

"I didn't get a single word what you said" she said as she pushed him and he backed off.

"It was you who cheated" Adwait said plainly as all the things cleared in front of him.

"You did Adwait, I was always loyal to you, you were the only one sleeping with other women-" and she got a slap in return.

"How can you even-?" He said and made a disgusted face at her, as he looked down.

She held her cheek which was hurt. She looked at Adwait as he stood there silent.

Adwait walked away leaving her alone. Tears formed in his eyes.

She got into the car furiously, she was angry at him, how dare he slapped her, driving through the road, she reached her house.

Arya was too confused to understand anything, he was really worried if they had any accident in the middle of the road because of his mumma's harsh driving.

Arya like a good boy, changed his cloths and went inside the comforter.

Prisha looked at herself in the mirror, she smiled at herself and then broke into tears.
She felt asleep on the floor itself, her mind was filled with mixed feelings, the sudden encounter with her ex-husband left her shivering, she couldn't digest the meet.

Moreover she didn't expect the thing Adwait did to her, she couldn't tolerate the physical violence, she felt more angry of herself. She wanted to break the mirror, but before she could, she drifted to sleep for well.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date : 28 December 2022

How was the chapter? Drop your views in the comment section.

See you in the next one, untill then
Bye bye!!

💕💕💕