Relations

Chapter dedicated to Varshacm0404 thank you dear, your three comments on the previous chapter made my day ! ❤️

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Driving through the Busy road, the father daughter duo, Adwait and Arohi were silently sitting in the car.

Arohi was looking out of the window keenly observing people on the road working for various stuffs.

Adwait glanced at her as he stopped the car on the signal.

"What are you looking at baby?" He asked tucking her hair behind her ear. Since she had curly hair, he was difficult for her to manage her hair on her own, she looked so cute with her two small pigtails which swing when she walked.

"People work so hard" she said smiling at him.

"Yess, you have to work hard to live your life" he stated looking at his watch.

"How can we live our life by working hard?" She asked, her eyes shining out of curiosity in the setting sun.

"We work hard to earn money, and then we use the money for our living" he smiled pinching her nose.

"It means money is very important, the most important thing" She stated to herself nodding her head in understanding.

Adwait looked at her angelic face, he put his hand on top of her head, he smiled lightly.

"Money is not most important, love is, relations are the most important thing to survive, for example you are the most important person for me, I can live without money, without food but I can't live without you my sweetie pie" he said broadly smiling as she looked at him keenly listening to his words, she smiled at him giggling, he patted her head softly before driving as the signal turned green.

She again started watching outside the window thinking something, Adwait was curious to know what was cooking in her little mind. She was so thoughtful at the her age.

He glanced at her smiling before looking ahead.

After 10 minutes of silent drive, they reached her Gymnastics classes.

Adwait jumped outside the car after opening the window, he went towards Arohi's side opening the door for her, he bowed like a gentleman forwarding his hand to her and she giggled at him before placing her tender hand onto his rough one.

He carried her to the big auditorium where young boys were practicing high bar.

Adwait remembered his school days where he used to practice gymnastics, he smiled to himself seeing his reflection in the young boys.

Walking towards the other corner of the huge auditorium, he saw Arohi's teacher who was making the small girls walk on a beam bar.

He had a few words with her teacher, while Arohi ran towards a boy sitting beside him starting her warmup routine.

Adwait looked at her before continuing his talk, when he was finished he walked towards Arohi, who was now stretching her arms. A boy was sitting on the bench beside, talking to her, he looked elder than her, his back was visible to Adwait.

He walked towards them, in curiosity to find out who was his daughter's friend.

"Papa, meet my new friend" Arohi said as she saw Adwait heading towards her.

Adwait walked towards them standing in front of the boy and Arohi. He was stunned to see the face, he was watching his own reflection of childhood in the boy, he thought.

He stumbled on the plain floor, his heart fluttered when he saw the same mesmerizing face of his son.

He moved forward involuntarily, touching his cheeks, he gasped feeling the softness of his mediuy chubby cheeks as his eyes became teary.

Without a warning he lifted the boy in his arms hugging him tightly, a lone tear escaped his left eye as he stuck the boy to his heart, he immediately wiped it away, the boy flinched at such sudden action by a complete stranger to him but something in him made him wrap his arms around Adwait.

Arohi felt jealous seeing another kid in her dad's arms, she rolled her eyes which didn't go unnoticed by Adwait, he chuckled at her.

He put the boy down.

"Hello Uncle, myself Arya" the boy chirped bringing Siddharth back to his trance.

Adwait just smiled at him observing his facial features.

"Papa" Arohi called but Adwait was just smiling like an idiot.

"Papaaaa.." she screamed in his ears bringing him back from his land.

"Um... Yes...hello..." He said awkwardly, reality struck him that how he hugged his own son, his son didn't even know that he was his dad, he smiled awkward rubbing the back of his neck.

To not make it more awkward Adwait sat on the bench beside Arya who was tieing the safety band around his knees.

"He is Arya, my friend" Arohi said as she sat on Adwait's lap possessively trying to show that Siddharth is her property, Arya laughed at her cutely.

"My dad" Arohi said introducing to Arya rolling her eyes.

"Hello Uncle" he smiled at Adwait while Adwait just adored how innocent he looked.

"Papa" Arohi nudged her elbow in Adwait's chest when she found him taking more interest in her friend than her.

"Yes, nice name" he said while Arohi made a grumpy face.

"Thank you" he said as he again curved his lips into a small smile, Adwait too smiled at him.

"Come on Arohi, the practice will start" Arya said standing up straight.

"Yes, let me go papa" Arohi cutely said partly annoyed because of her father's behaviour.

Adwait put her down making her stand.

Adwait ruffled Arohi's hair lightly, chuckling as he looked her eyes overflowing of jealousy.

He laughed seeing them run towards their group.

He walked outside the auditorium, towards his car as he sat strapping his seatbelt.

A unknown smiled adored his divine face.
He met his son after years, though he met him at the party before but that didn't count cause his ex-wife didn't let him meet properly, this feeling of having his children in his arms was the most beautiful feeling for him.

He started the car going back to his house, the beautiful smile still intact to his lips.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date : 14 October 2021

How was the chapter today?

Do vote and comment. It takes a lot of effort to think and write, please drop some comments, it will make my day :)

See you in the next chapter.

Till then
Bye!!

💕💕💕