Is He back?

Chapter dedicated to anamikaXD and suhanaxsidneet199 thank you for your lots of comments! I really appreciate you! ❤️

Happy Reading :)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Days passed as they were passing like before, Prisha was trying to act like a typical soulmate, while Bhavin was confused about such sudden behavior towards him, but he was enjoying it.

Arya had started his schooling, he got busy with his gymnastics classes and dance classes.

Prisha was also trying on a project which was kind of important for her and the company. The project was supposed to be in Adwait's hands but they missed the chance and the project fell into Bhavin's hands, apparently Prisha was working on that, it was her 2nd project which kind of had importance so she wanted everything to be perfect. She used to work so hard for this and finally after 2 months of rigorous hardwork she cracked the deal, she was so contented that day.

Her life was going smooth until someone knocked on her cabin's door.

"Come in" she said.

"Ma'am Bhanushali sir wants you to schedule an urgent meeting with Mr.Khurana, he is busy so he wants you to attend" The peon said informing her as he left the door when she nodded her head positively.

"Another deal of the day", she exclaimed as she walked into the washroom doing touch ups to her face.

"Perfect" she said to herself in the mirror blowing a kiss to her reflection. She had wore a knee-length black office skirt with white shirt tucked in and black Blazer upon it.

She check some emails regarding the meeting before going, she checked out the details which Bhavin sent her.

After a while She went to the meeting room where Mr. Khurana was already present.

She sat on the chair at the end of the table, her employees sitting beside her.

Her jaw dropped to the ground when she saw the man's face. She started sweating, she gulped her saliva, her breath choked, the person smirked at her as she looked nervous.

"Is he back? omg!!" She thought nervously bitting her nails,she thought she would get a heart attack now but she composed herself.

"So Miss.Prisha, may I start?" He asked smirking at her making her come out of her horrible thought.

"Yes, go ahead" she said trying to act as normal as possible, she didn't want to create any scene, plus the message which Bhavin sent her stated that this deal was important for their company.

"So, looking at the market, these days attractive products are directly proportional to larger profit......" And the man continued his topic, each alternate second looking at Prisha which made her so conscious of herself, she put on the buttons of her Blazer, she was being uncomfortable in front of him.
She wanted to snatch his eyes out of their sockets but unfortunately she couldn't.

Sighing, she continued the meeting trying her best not to freak out, once the meeting was over she took a deep breath, the points said by the man were quite valid, there was nothing in the presentation on the basis of which she could dismiss the deal so at last she had to agree.

The employees discussed some other things with the other company, she stated her opinions where she found it necessary.

They all stood up when the meeting was officially over.

The man came of front of her forwarding his hand for a handshake.

"All the best" the man said smirking, she nodded her head taking his hand in hers, she didn't want to, but professionally she did, forcing a smile on her face, she became more nervous, when the man didn't leave her hand after the handshake.

She tried taking her hand out of his but he had a firm grip.

Bhavin came suddenly from the entrance startling Prisha.

"So, what is the conclusion?" He asked curiously as he looked at her.

"Nice to meet you man, heard so much about you, and I'm so sure Miss.Prisha will cooperate with our company in the best way possible." He smiled at Bhavin making him smile too, he spoke in between them, which made Prisha annoyed.

"All the best" Mr.Khurana said looking at Bhavin and smirking at Prisha. They both smiled at him, Bhavin a real one and Prisha a nervous one.

She sighed sitting on the chair when he was gone.

"You did it" Bhavin cheered her. She smiled at him.

"Thanks" she replied.

He took her in his arms hugging her tightly, she caressed his hair.

"I'm so happy" Bhavin said as he pulled away.

"Did he know before that I own this company?" Prisha asked.

"Who? Mr.Khurana, I don't know but who wouldn't know that who is the owner of AB enterprises" he stated gleefully.

She smiled at him.

"So, coffee?" He asked looking at her, she nodded her head.

They both went out of the building through the elevator, moving to the nearby coffee shop.

***

On the other hand ;

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date : 5 October 2021

How was the chapter today? Hope you liked it.

Be a little patient about the story, the story will evolve more as it proceeds ahead :)

Do vote and comment it motivates me :)

See you in the next chapter

Till then
Byeeee!!

💕💕💕