Roses

Chapter dedicated to DimpleWatts love you for your consistent comments ❤️

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been a week since the dinner date, Bhavin and Prisha were so busy with their project work.

With Adwait, he is dropping Arohi to her gymnastics classes everyday now, because there he gets to spend some time with Arya also. Arya's attachment with Adwait is growing day by day, he loves his company, yesterday he went with Adwait and Arohi to have icecream from the nearby parlour.

Since Adwait was a national level gymnast too, he helps Adwait with the grips and other stuffs. Sometimes the situation became so intense, the emotions were so real which couldn't be expressed in words. A little boy Arya made A rough looking man like Adwait teary and emotional, sounds so funny but interesting at the same time.

Another evening and Adwait left from his office at 6 like always. He was in a good mood today, he cracked two important  deals.

Happyly swinging the car keys in his index finger he walked towards the parking area. Driving through the busy road, he hummed a song.

And drove along the road to his house, as usual he found Arohi ready sitting in the balcony when he stopped his car in the house's compound, he waved his hand at her and she came running down the floor, she almost tripped on the last 13rd step but Shrishti caught her in time or else she would have badly injured herself. Adwait left out a held breath as he saw Arohi in Shrishti's arms, safe!

He placed a hand on his throbbing heart.

"Careful baby" he said as Shrishti made Arohi sit in the car silently.

Adwait looked at Shrishti as Shrishti worked on buckling the seatbelt around Arohi. He smiled unknowingly, when she was done he suddenly held her hand kissing the back of it while Shrishti stood their stunned by his actions.

Adwait chuckled at her, he started the car and Shrishti moved little away from the car, and the car disappeared onto the road.

She came inside the house when she carefully examined her hand where he pressed his lips, she smiled to herself.

With Adwait, he reached 15 minutes early for the class because he wanted to spend some time with Arya, While Arohi was jealous all the time.
Adwait and Arya tickled her and she laughed. The trio was having fun together, this was being their routine now. They enjoyed each other's company.

Especially for Arya, this was being so much fun, his parents were always busy in project stuffs and outings that he was only left with his grandmother who was a cancer patient and couldn't play with him. He was a alone kid, this statement would be partially correct in his case.

The class started and Adwait went back to his car, he drove through the road back to his house with a smile, he loved spending time with his kids.

Although his son didn't know that he was his dad but still he loved his company that was more than sufficient for him.

Driving the car on the highway, he left. He stopped at the signal cause the light was red, a boy came to him knocking the car window, Adwait slide down the car window.

"A bunch of Roses, they smell amazing would you like to buy?" The boy asked with hopeful eyes but to his badluck Adwait nodded a no, the young boy's face fell down, Adwait noticed that.

"Please take for your wife, girlfriend or your lover, I'm sure she will really like" he again made a try incase he succeeded.

Adwait nodded his head smiling, he took a 100 rupees note.

"No sir, it costs only 25" the boy Informed.

Adwait smiled at his innocent yet honest act, he smiled at him, he saw a young girl standing beside him probably his sister.

He took out his wallet again, he put the 100 rupees note back and took 500 rupees out.

He kept the money on the boy's hand, the boy looked shocked.

Placing a hand on the boy's head Adwait said.

"Bless you, feed something to her" he smiled and the boy was happy beyond limits. He probably saw a 500 rupee note first time in his hands.

The light turned green and Adwait drove along the road.

He reached his house as he entered the bedroom smiling with bunch of 5-6 roses in his hand. He saw Shrishti trying a makeup look for her YouTube video, he cleared his throat to gain her attention.

She snapped her head at him, she scanned him, his body language was different, she became suspecious, she stood there confused. Adwait took some steps forward and extended his hand to give her flowers.

She almost jumped in her place at the sudden gesture. She silently took the flowers. Adwait smiled at her and that made Shrishti even more suspecious.

"You liked that?" Adwait asked smiling widely.

"It's nice" she replied inhaling the scent.

"I bought for you" he immediately said.

"Thanks" Shrishti said recovering from the sudden shocks in a day

"Okay then, bye" Adwait said and rushed out of the room in embarrassment.

He sat on the sofa in the living room scrolling his phone smiling to himself.

With Prisha ;

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date : 20 October 2021

How was the chapter today?
Hope you liked it.

Do vote and comment, it motivates me :)

See you in the next chapter

Till then
Bye!!

💕💕💕