Heart Connection

Chapter dedicated to Syedajasmine ❣️

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Siddharth Nigam as Adwait Nigam
Avneet Kaur as Prisha Kaur
Abhishek Nigam as Ayush Nigam
Vaishnavi Rao as Aayushi Rao Nigam
Vibha Nigam as Prapti Nigam

I'll add this to every chapter till we become habitual to the naming system!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Arya's PoV :

I was talking to the elder boys of our group when I saw Arohi coming inside the auditorium with a huge man with her, I have seen him earlier also, he was the same one who offered me icecream when I went to the party to mom dad.

Was he Arohi's dad? I don't know, maybe, the man talked with our teacher and Arohi came running to me, I talked with her about our last practice session.

She is now my best friend, she always keeps pouting, which is very cute, I can even carry her in my arms, she is so little, so cute, sometimes I feel she should have been my sister, we are so similar.

She started her stretching when the man came beside me, his eyes were shining, was he crying? But why?

I looked at him and smiled maybe that will help him, my mumma says that when people are sad, smile at them, so I did and all of a sudden he hugged me, that too so tightly, but I didn't feel wrong, his chest was warm, so I too wrapped myself around him, maybe he is so sad that he needed a hug and I like helping people.

I looked down to see Arohi scrunching her nose, she was jealous. Jello baby! I laughed at her and so the man.

With her talks I got to know that he was her dad, but he looked so much like me, I smiled at him and he passed me the most happiest smile and then he walked out, I saw him smiling throughout the way.

He was a good man, oh shoot! I forgot to ask his name, next time I'll meet, I'll definitely ask him. He seems so good to me after all who shares their icecream, if you don't know who is kind and who is not just ask a share of their icecream, if they give you it means they are kind and if not then they are not good, it's my way of judging people, as I'm a unique person 😌 the man must be a very good person.

And I continued my practice after that, my teacher said that if I continue practising and become perfect in back flip then I will perform that in our annual function of class so I have to work hard.

***

The couple spent happy time together alone after a long period, it was only when it started raining all of a sudden, they had to shift their dinner arrangements inside.

Shivering from the cold rainwater and breeze blowing, Prisha and Bhavin ran towards their car, Bhavin turned on the heater.

They chit chatted during the way back their house, they were a really good company for each other.

They parked the car and walked in the house, they were drenched a little.

It was 12 already.

Prisha walked inside her bedroom as she saw Arya already sleeping on the bed. She changed her cloths laying beside him.

Today after so many days she felt cared and given importance, being with Bhavin she got to know that not all men are same, some are cute, some are handsome, some are mixture of both and such men are difficult to find.