Give us a Chance

Second update of the day so you are supposed to comment, if you ignore this then may you fail in your next exam, thank you!!

Chapter dedicated to AbihaArhumZeeshan a very old Reader of me always supporting me by the votes! 

Happy Reading! ❤️

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Adwait's side :

After they were done eating and talking randomly and back bitching random people at home and her classes, they finally got down the table.

Adwait paid the bill and took Arohi in his arms.

"How about a walk?" Adwait asked her when they were out of the cafe.

"Only if you will carry me, I'm so tired to walk" she pouted resting her face on his shoulder.

"Okay" he said as he walked across the road, it was silent road, a lane to be specific, cold breeze blew making his hair flow in air, the pin lights on the street making the view more beautiful.

Arohi wrapped her arms around his neck resting her face in crook of his neck, he continued walking smiling.

"Papa" she exclaimed!

"What?" He asked immediately.

"Ice creammmm" she screamed making him startle.

"You will get cold" he said as he ignored her plea and walked back to the car.

"Please papa" she pouted making a cute puppy face.

"Huff, okay!" He said and walked towards the ice-cream parlour, he couldn't deny that face of her.

"Two chocolate ice creams please" Arohi shouted confidently when they entered the parlour.

"God, you are so cute" Adwait said as he kissed her soft chubby cheeks. He felt happy seeing her being so confident about her self, she didn't hesitate while doing anything as many young children do out of shyness, she wasn't mischievous child nor she was shy, she was confident and acted mature than her age.

(A/n : In almost all of my fanfics, children are so mature lol )

"I know I know" she said blushing. Adwait chuckled at her.

Adwait didn't use to have ice-cream because of his diet but he couldn't deny Arohi so, he had, thinking that tomorrow he will do 10 pushups more.

They finished their ice-cream and Adwait carried Arohi in his arms back to the car.

He made her sit on the passenger seat and wrapped the seatbelt around her admiring her innocent cute face.

"My baby" he said smiling as he kissed her forehead, a wide smile formed on Arohi's pink lips.

He then drived towards their mansion, after an hour of drive they reached home.

Adwait lifted his daughter's small sleeping frame in his arms locking the car door.

He walked into the mansion going upstairs when he saw Ayush-Aayushi romancing in the kitchen, he rolled his eyes smiling as he carried his daughter to his room.

He made her lay on the soft mattress after taking out her Barbie hairband and matching bracelet she had worn, he ran a hand in her hair calming her head.

He took out his blazer hanging it on the hanger. He pushed the washroom door where he found Shrishti inside.

"How many times, I have told you to lock the door when you are inside Shrishti!" He yelled immediately closing the door. He curled his fingers into a first.