What is happening?

The days were passing with slow speed, the last two days felt like 2 months for Prisha, she was not in a state to handle anything, on top of that she had 5 presentations to make for their company. She was stucked with work but she started loosing interest in everything.

She looked at the box which Adwait gave her. She opened the box and her eyes became teary, maybe he was a bad husband but he was a great father for sure, she thought.

At this point of time, All she needed was care. Her eyes went deep, her hair messy. Bhavin was on a trip for a week, there was no one to look after her, neither she was interested nor Bhavin gave her attention.

Being with Arya made her happy, but it was time for Arya's Mock tournaments, he wasn't allowed to go back home after practice.

Everything was looking colourless to her, she was there but her soul wasn't there.

Adwait didn't meet Arya since two days, but he was happy about the fact that he got to meet his son. The moment became so special to him.

He drove to his office in the evening for some paper work when he saw the time and it was almost the time for Arohi's classes to end, so he waited outside so that he could pick her.

He was looking at his phone when he heard the sharp chirping voice of the kids. He walked to Arohi getting out of the car, he carried her in his arms and put a seat belt around her.

She kissed his cheek when he did her belt and he smiled at her kissing her forehead.

He sat straight and held the steering wheel driving towards their house. Adwait's house was a little out of the city, he had to leave early because of this, but this house of him had so many memories of everything, his parents, his children so he didn't sell it instead of buying a new house in the city close to his office.

On the way to his house had a little forest kind of area with so many teak trees. It looked scary at night but looked the same beautiful in the morning.
People walked there on Sundays, other days of the week, it looked empty.

Driving through the road Arohi and her dad Adwait were having their everyday talk about school studies, business when he saw a women in saree sitting on a big stone.

He continued driving but was in worry if she needed any help, it was late in the evening and she was standing in the middle of the road where no one was present.

He took his car back and saw one women, her head was down, her hair blocking her face to come into view.

"Hello Miss! You need any help?" He asked from the car itself.

She looked up and Adwait's eyes widened, he was shocked to see his ex wife in such a look.

He immediately accelerated the car and started driving, he was puzzled, Prisha was standing there in a devasted situation, her face had tears marks, her eyes had become puffy due to crying, her hair were in a messy state.

He had made his mind to not help her but one part of his heart wanted to know what was the matter with her.

But he denied, he drove the car forward due to his ego, he was sure he loved her but still wasn't ready to help,  he saw a Jeep of boys going towards the other side of road, they seemed drunk, he stopped the car and thought for second before taking a u turn and driving the car back to Prisha.

"What is happening dad?" Arohi asked.

"We are helping your m-" and he felt numb, he stopped.

"That women" he said looking at Arohi, his throat went dry.

He drove back to Prisha, she was sitting there on the stone, she didn't look at him, she was embarrassed, she thought of running away but her foot was bleeding badly.

She kept playing with the grass on the stone, Adwait thought that she will come inside the car but she didn't.

"Get in the car" he said not looking at her.

She didn't. After a minute of everyone being statue, and Arohi getting confused.

He said,

"I said get inside", he said in irritated voice.

She didn't.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date : 29 January 2022

How was the chapter? Drop your views in the comment section.

See you in the next one, untill then
Bye bye!!

💕💕💕