My Parents

Chapter dedicated to Muskan_003 Thank you for your comments dear ! ❤️

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A week passed since Prisha's encounter with Mr.Khurana, she didn't see him after that. However she was still in worry regarding the past incidences.

Since Bhavin was too busy this week, he couldn't manage time for Arya and Prisha. He therefore decided for an outing.

Ringing a call to Prisha, he sat on his office chair in his cabin, his cabin was spacious with glass walls, he could see the small chandelier in the middle of the office that looked so mesmerising through his cabin.

Prisha picked up his calls in 4 rings.

"Yes, Bhavin?" She asked through the phone, with her mobile trapped between her cheek and shoulder, she was going through a file.

"Date today?" He asked with a smile which she could feel through the phone.

She kept the file away, as she took the phone in her left hand.

"Where?" She asked with amusement.

"The Twilight Cafe" he replied.

"And Arya?" She asked with a little frown.

"He will stay with Prapti mom" he said ensuring her.

She hummed in response and thought what to wear for the date.

"I have bought a one piece for you, kept in right tray in your wardrobe" he said.

She wondered how he got to know her thought, she smiled.

"I had told you not to touch my wardrobe" she said playfully accusing him smiling.

"Sorry, bye" he said laughing and hung up the call.

Prisha continued her work, it was 6 when she decided to go home. Keeping the files back in their place, she ringed her driver to bring the car out of the parking.

***

"What made you think that I'll come with you for dinner?" Adwait yelled at Shrishti loosening his tie.

"Adwait....." she stuttered.

"I'm not coming with you, that's it, I have to drop Arohi to her Gymnastics classes" he said finishing the topic taking off his shirt.

"But Adwait, you promised me!" She said almost crying looking down so as to control her tears.

"Shrishti....don't cry" he said softly as he held her by her shoulders.

"My parents wanted to talk to you" she said letting her tears fall down through her cheeks, her voice fading with each passing word.

She sniffed her tears away. Adwait rolled his eyes but pulled her to his chest as he rubbed her back soothing her. She didn't hug him, cause she knew these hugs are only to sooth her, he doesn't love her and will never try to do so, but she will keep trying to make him fall for her.

She may look evil to others but what's wrong to make your own husband love you, she too had expectations from the marriage. Afterwards She hugged him back trying to find solace in his arms.

"Okay, I'll see you at 8" Adwait stated as he pulled away.

"Th..Thank you!" She stated as she again hug him softly, he looked away as he bit his lip nervously.