Chapter 5

Two weeks later
Narrator POV

Beyoncé, Shawn, his friends, and what Beyoncé has learned to his friends God-kids. Oh! And his Shawn's sister, and niece is also there. Yet I was not invited. Anyways, everyone was getting to know Beyoncé since she was going to be around Shawn a lot more.

"Aye Shawn!" Annie called from the kitchen

"Yea!"

"Jonathan said he's going to stop by inna hour."

"Ok I haven't seen that nigga in a while." Jay said walking into the living room to see Beyoncé on her phone

"Whatchu doing?!" He said scaring her

Shawn began laughing so hard he was bent over laughing his hardest, while every one else laughed along with him but Beyoncé.

"That's not funny Shawn!" Bey whined as his friends chuckled some more

"Then get off your phone. All these people around here, and your age stop playing." He said as he sat down on the couch next to her

"Yes master." Bey said turning her phone off putting it in her back pocket and everyone laughed and Shawn shook his head with a smile on his face trying to hold in his laughter.

After about an hour Jonathan finally came over to talk to Shawn. But when Beyoncé opened the door he saw how beautiful she was and immediately wanted to fuck her. Meanwhile Bey just wanted to be nice so she introduced herself and let him in.

"Yo what's up!" He said

"Whata good homie!" Shawn stood up and they dapper up and Jonathan kept looking back at Bey, but Shawn caught on

"Aye Nigga she off limits!" Shawn said and he backed off...for now at least.

"Alright cool!" He said nodding his head

Beyoncé went to talk to the girl and boys her age outside and they got along perfectly.

Kelly, Angie, Michelle, lala, Nicki, Megan, and Tyrone, and two she did not like at all; Wendy, and Keyshia.

It was obvious that they didn't like her either. But Beyoncé already knew that, and she didn't care.

All the other ones were fond of her too but she just got the closest to those five. While the other two was just there. Nobody really liked them either. Anyway as they were making conversation Wendy started a YouTube video talking about how Beyoncé was a bad person, and how she was so rude to her.

Nobody heard her make this video but she had a popular channel so when she uploaded it got around fast and Beyoncé's career was over before it really even started.

Before the video released she had contracts lined up for her with modeling, acting, record deals, and collage applications, and so much more, but when Wendy put those things out no one wanted to deal with her.

Her phone blew up about them changing their minds, and how they didn't want, or need her anymore so she didn't have to come in, and all those things. She didn't understand what happened and how nobody wanted to work with her anymore. She was so confused then Kelly found the video and showed it to the group then they shared it with Beyoncé, and she became heated.

Wendy was walking out of the bathroom when she saw Beyoncé storming her way. She was scared but she didn't want to show it.

Mean while in the house the adults were laughing it up with beer, and wine when Shawn's phone rung.

Phone call

Tina: Shawn!
Shawn: yea everything ok?
T: no not really there is this video going around on social media about Beyoncé what is going on over there?!
S: hold on what you mean?!
T: it's some girl talking bad about her on her YouTube! Shawn what the fuck is going on?!
S: what the hell i don't know!
T: she lost all her scholarships, all her deals, and everything the modeling agency just called me telling me they don't want nothing to do with her!
S: what the fuck! Send me the video as soon as we get off the phone!
T: ok I'm sending it now!
S: ok!