Chapter 6

Shawn

Two weeks later and I finally got everything back on track with Beyoncé's career and all that stuff. I somehow showed all that Wendy said about Beyoncé was false information and Beyoncé never treating Wendy like that.

Beyoncé hasn't really enjoyed people over here ever since so she tolerates it. I try not to have a lot of people in and out of the house when she is here on the weekends but people works on the week days so it doesn't fit in well.

Right now I'm in my office working on my new album song track. When Kevin bursted in my door breathing all hard.

"Yo nigga Imma need your ass to get your elevator fixed I can't be walking up all those stairs."

"Well imma need you to get longer legs." I mumbled looking back down at the paper

"Nigga i Hope Your walking down those stairs and trip then fall all the way down."

"Nigga you Just mad Your girlfriend is taller than you." I laughed

"Man fuck you!"

"Your son already told you that."

"Kill yourself." He said laughing and so did I

This was our usual he would come in complaining about something I would say something about his height and we would keep going until either of us run out of things to say.

"But wassup though my nigga?" I asked

"Nun much how four God daughter been? After everything happened with Wendy and shit."

"Man im just getting her shit back together. And she doesn't like a lot of people in the house when she's there so trying to get her out that faze but she's good man." I answered

"Shot speaking of today Thursday?" I asked in a panic

Yea."

"Shit i been was supposed to get her from school!" I rushed grabbing my jacket

"Yo chill if she go to the same school as the kids I will pick her up. I have to pick them up anyways."

"Ok man she gonna kill me I'm like three hours late." I told him and he bursted out laughing

"Man just hurry up." He said

"Ok man I'm coming back here anyway also."

"Ok." I said sitting back down

I sighed shaking my head getting back to work.

Short chapter I know. I'm sorry

But I've been going through hella drama with people period and I had to hurry and update for y'all Bc I just may log out for a while and focus on me.

Sorry for any typos