Chapter 17

Continuation from last chapter
Bey's POV

"Your so silly!" I giggled and sat down and we began eating.

"That's Fine Baby, as long as I cleft to see that smile on your face." He said softly and I blushed

"Baaaaaaabbbbbbeeeeeee stawwwwwwwpppp you know I love you so much though." I softly said and gently pushed his shoulder

He chuckled and began speaking "I love you too babe."

"Ok what are we doing today?" I asked as I put my plate in the sink and began washing it.

"Well I was thinking we could go see a movie, and maybe we can just go to the mall for the day."

"No we always go to the mall." I groaned

"Ok babe we don't have to go but what do you want to do?"

"Let's do something fun! Let's go laser tagging!" I said putting my plate in the dish drain, and began washing my fork.

"Ok baby let's do that then!"

"Good!" I smiled and rinsed the fork, and began doing Shawn's plate since he put it in sink, and began wiping the table off.

"Also my parents want to have a dinner with us. They want to know more about our relationship!" He said softly

"Nooooo babe!"

"Baby it's ok...even if they don't approve of us we are still going to stay strong!" He came up to me and kissed my lips.

After we finished washing the dishes, and cleaning the table, we made our way upstairs to get ready.

I love the fact that Shawn isn't rushing me to do anything. He wants to wait just like me, he makes it so easy to be around him. Although I know that he's a man and he has needs, he doesn't throw it in my face at all. Sometimes we shower together but not as often as y'all may think.

Since I left my parents house I don't talk to my father either, he doesn't return my calls, or texts. It's makes me so sad because instead of supporting me they would rather act like I don't matter to them.

It's fine though Shawn keeps telling me that they will come around but I don't believe it. Anyways....I hopped in the shower that I still claim as my room while Shawn used his shower. By the time we both were ready it was about 12:00 Pm...mostly because of me, but I will admit that to Shawn.

"Baby can you please hurry up?!" I heard him groaned

"I'm ready I'm putting my shoes on chill!" I rolled my eyes and hopped up making my way down the steps.

"You look beautiful baby!"

"Thanks but I want to come home and shower so I wont feel all sweaty!" I told him and he nodded his head

Once Shawn had his shoes on we left out, and hopped in the car then pulling off towards the movies.

Dinner time
Shawn's POV