12.

Mitsuki POV

The sand around me collapsed as I fell in to his rather small arms. Feeling uncomfortable, I remembered asking him if I could walk but he would not answer me. I don't know why the walk seemed like forever I was sure it was only a couple miles away from my hotel. "Who are you exactly?" I asked he looked at me with those intense aqua eyes "I am Gaara of the Desert". I nodded slowly It could not have been more awkward, first he was walking incredibly slow and next his chakra levels were crazy out of control. He could be like Naruto-kun. I automatically felt scared, but I knew imperative to my survival I had to get information from this...Jinchuriki.

Gaara Pov

I did not like the way her eyebrow pushed together, honestly she looked a little scared. However, like a mask, it went away and I was even more perplexed. "Who are you exactly?" I murmured. She looked up with big eyes "I am Mitsuki, heir of the Takahashi clan" I grimaced she was a stone nin, the sand and the stone never really got along. Temari and Kankuro would not approve...but there opinion doesn't matter so I might as well go on.

I looked at her again this time I asked "Who were you speaking too?" she blushed and murmured "no one" I frowned this was a bad sign. The chakra she was around really haunted me there controlling abilities really you could feel it wisping through the air. And I didn't like it, there smelled lingered on her soft skin making me angry.

Of course trying to control my anger I decided to simply drop her off at her house were we parted ways liked normal people did.

Mitsuki POV

I cringed that was weird. I really just needed someone to cheer me up and go hang out. To my absolute pleasure Neji and Tenten seemed to be at the book store right across the street. I quickly ran towards them clinging onto Neji's back. He first looked shocked then smiled softly "Mitsuki how are you?" Tenten smiled at me but walked away quickly. I frowned does she not like me? "Neji I need to talk to you!" he nodded looking extremely interested. As I whispered what just happened into his ear he froze and looked me right in the eye. "Don't you ever talk to that Gaara again or I'll have to beat him up!"

And to my surprise he seemed really upset because he walked away :( I decided to tell Makoto and the others but they surprised me with almost the same kind of answers.  Was this Gaara person really a threat or just misunderstood?

**************** Sorry I haven't been posting anything!!!!!!!! I am so busy with school and everything and I hope to really get back at it!!!!! Tell me who you think Mitsuki has the hots for now in the comments!****************************************