17.

Unknown POV-

The second exam is today. And I had only one goal, that I needed to carry out. I licked my lips as my 'team' arrived at the area of the second exam the Forest of Death! We had arrived quite early so I was able to look at the prey. Suddenly out of nowhere, a very pleasing scent began to float through the air. Drawn to a scent I crept towards it. There was something pleasing yet unnatural about this smell; it reminded me of someone else that is why I was so drawn to it... what is it!?

Mitsuki POV-

The team had just arrived at the Forest of Death! All of us were very excited however, this part of the exam was where we would get our hands dirty and it was best to do it fast. I looked over at Sasuke and Sakura I would not want them to see me like the Anbu do. I will have to stay away from them during this exam.

My train of thought was abruptly stopped as I felt the strong dark chakra heading towards me. I quickly put my hand together as I weaved signs for the second time since I had come to Konoha. The incoming chakra was very strong too strong to be an genin I knew father would be pleased if I had took a sample of the chakra! I signaled Hiroomi to take out the sealing scroll as I continued my hand signs. This was an s-ranked jutsu that took a bit of a person chakra and DNA when my hand made physical contact with the person. Akira covered me so that no one would see. The chakra was so close I was afraid that I would not be able to finish the hand signs. I increased the speed of my hand motions "horse, ox, dog!" A hand landed on my shoulder "Hello thereeeee" it spoke as I slowly began to turn. The jutsu almost done!

Unknown POV-

The scent was so pleasing! I tapped its shoulder without knowing what the female was doing. She turned slowly towards me that's when I noticed something wrong, I tried to jump back but she was too fast. Did she catch me..? I had jumped back already but to my panic she had somehow gotten my chakra and DNA! She calmly placed it in a sealing scroll and threw it up in the air were it would not be attainable. I growled trying to hold back my anger. I could not expose myself! Were these Anbu's from the Hidden stone! They were obviously Anbu's they looked as if they did not even have the encounter with me. No one else noticed either!