11.

Mitsuki POV

It has been minuets since Itachi and I had kissed. Now he was holding me. My head was gently placed on his chest where he was stroking my hair. Humming softly as he murmured "Mitsuki-chan come with me please."  My cheeks burned as I softly began to play with his fingers. "I don't know Itachi-kun" he frowns "I'll make sure your safe, the Akatsuki won't question it. I felt so bad my mission was to collect information on Konoha not to be with him. Although seeing him had made me yearn to never leave.

Itachi POV

A soft pout escaped from her lips causing me give her a gentle squeeze. My mind was racing as I felt the time I had with her was running thin. I looked at her painfully waiting for an answer but I could tell she was not going to answer me any time soon. I grimaced feeling a demon like chakra come towards us. Slowly letting go I murmured, "Think about it".

Gaara POV

I felt a chakra quite strong but defiantly covered. Then I felt another chakra source, smaller and more feminine. That's when I knew it was...that girl! My pace quickened as I hurried towards her.

Mitsuki POV

Moments later Itachi was gone. With my fingers trembling I wrapped them around the dango stick he had left behind for me. However, it didn't seem sweet and sugary anymore. Just flavorless. Out of the trees a person suddenly appeared. It was him... the Sand nin. As he ran towards me I let go of the dango stick. Out of no where sand came powering out of his gourd creating a hand like thing. It came very fast so fast that I had closed my eyes. Seconds later I felt the sand working its way under me holding me up like a baby. I blushed "thank you..." he was still glaring at me but I felt safe. I know it sounds weird but the way he said those three words reassured me about him instantly. "I'll protect you."

*****Sorry super short chapter promise I'll update tomorrow!"************