4.

Next morning

Mitsuki POV

Alright this is it I have to start collecting intel! "Akira, Hiroomi I'm going out for a little" I called before exiting the hotel room. Perhaps I would get farther without those two nutcases following me everywhere. I began to walk aimlessly around the village that's when I heard a grumbling noise I looked behind me, infront of me, my left and right but the noise didn't seem to come from any of those places, it was coming from me I was hungry!!! I was shocked never had I heard my stomach growl before I was always properly fed but on my own with those two Baka'a! I guess I have to fend for myself...I held my stomach as I hurried over to a little food stand. I took out a small napkin in my pouch sanitizing the area I was to sit on, then I sanitized the area my food would be set. Smiling at my handy work I decided to order, "Hello there I haven't seen you here before I'm Teuchi Ichiraku and this is my daughter Ayame!" "Oh very nice to meet you I am Mitsuki Takahashi Envoy from Ishigakure" there eyes bugged out at the last part of my sentence. "You don't say" Teuchi-san chuckled "HEY OLD MAN CAN I HAVE ONE MISO RAMEN WITH EXTRA PORK SLICES!!!!!" I winced at the all to familiar voice. "Sure Naruto, perhaps you can help Mitsuki-chan pick out something to eat this is her first time here" "SURE!". He looked over at me while I gave him a forced smile "hey you're the girl I saw yesterday" he surprisingly said in an favorable volume. He smiled with wide eyes "so what kind of ramen do you usually get?" "well you see I never really ha-" "YOU NEVER HAD RAMEN!" he exclaimed I sweat dropped as he chuckled and scratched the back of his head "sorry hehehehe, you should get a bowl of miso ramen it's the best!"  I nodded slowly as I ordered on what Naruto suggested.

Sasuke POV-

"YOU NEVER HAD RAMEN!" I heard Naruto scream from inside the Ramen stand. "Oh Naruto he is always bothering people! Don't you think Sasuke-kun?!" I grunted  "hn" as we made our way to the stand. "Here's your Ramen Naruto and Mitsuki-chan I hope you enjoy your first taste of ramen, your first try is on the house!" I heard Teuchi-san say. Who is the Mituki-chan, when I push aside the sheet I see the angel sent from heaven once again "Thank you Teuchi-san" she sings in her melodic alluring voice, I feel my eyelids slowly close until I hear the voice that voice that sends me to a peaceful place where I have nothing to worry about. "Are you alright" the voice murmurs sweetly in my ear I feel her breath tickle onto my skin as my eyes slowly open "uh huh" I murmur as she smiles slightly. I feel my heart skip a beat as I gaze into two lavender orbs, the smell of fresh coconut evades my system as I reach out to touch her beautiful hair, it is the most silky, smooth, and soft hair I have ever seen and felt I smile as let go and sit my self next to her my eyes gazing at her every movement. But something is wrong...she is gazing back at me but-no she is staring at me in...FEAR!

Sakura POV-

CHA! Why is Sasuke staring at her like that, he's touching her HAIR!!!!!!! What's going on!!!!!!! Wait is Sasuke falling for this girl no this can't be this can't possibly be!!! I will be Sasuke's girlfriend NO MATTER WHAT CHA! "Sasuke are you ok" I asked as I sat next to him. He seemed to have snapped out of whatever trance that WITCH! Put him through he looks at me wearily "did I just..." he muttered but gave up while he looked at the girl with strained eyes. She was eating rather quickly as she was probably trying to forget what just happened. I don't get it she is lucky enough to get Sasuke's attention yet she doesn't make a move. I lowered my head in shame this girl was screwing up my life!

Mitsuki POV-

I am slightly traumatized but sticking to the plan I can possibly get Sasuke alone and get some information from him...but Naruto hmmmm...I know I will get Sasuke first than Naruto!

Sasuke POV-

I look down at my ramen trying to forget what I did she probably thinks I'm a freak now, not that I blame her. I feel a small tap on my shoulder, I muster up all my will power then I turn to her, I see her smiling softly at me, I feel my body shaking but I suppress the emotions that run through my body, and "Hn". She smiles sweetly "I'm an envoy from the Village Hidden in the Stone and I'm staying here for quite a while so if it's not to much trouble maybe you can...show me around the village?" I stare at her and nod my head quickly,  grabbing her hand "I know where to start".

Sakura POV-

She finally makes a move and now my Sasuke-kun is gone, I decide to let all of my frustrations out on Naruto "CHA!" "Owww Sakura-chan what was that for!!!!!!!!"   

**********Some Sasuke x Mitsuki!!!!!!!! Hope you liked it!!!!!! And check my other story The life of Mitsuki Takahashi I update it whenever I update this story which so far is everyday!***********