19.

Mitsuki POV-

I took a deep breath trying to calm myself. All I had on my mind was getting to the checkpoint tower and that's what I was going to do. I hope that no one saw me kill the Kusagakure nin... "Mitsuki lets go hurry up" Hiroomi said, "Ok I'm coming."

Mystery POV-

I smirked to myself as I watched her kill the nin. How much fun would it be to make her my next vessel. But first I'll get the Uchiha.

Hiroomi POV-

It had probably been 10 min since we got to the tower when we heard footsteps outside. Who else could have possibly gotten here as quickly as us? "Ahh finally we're here! And we got the whole place to ourselv....." Kankuro one of the Sand nins said as he walked into the room that we were resting in.

"Oh..." he mumbled embarrassedly. The two others slowly walked in the girl gave both Akira and I a sour look while the red head stared a Mitsuki, who was sleeping on the sofa.

Temari Pov-

How could they have gotten here before us?! I slowly sat in the chair across from one of the guys. "So how'd you guys get here so quickly?" The younger guy looked at me with a sour eye "none of your business." "Hey Akira don't be like that" the other guy said. He looked at me and smiled forcefully "you know just like you guys would've gotten here, no big deal." Kankuro got up quickly stamping his foot on the ground "Your lying!" "Kankuro...shutup or I'll kill you" Gaara said in a deadly voice. I had almost forgotten he was their... 

Hiroomi POV-

This guys something else with all the chakra hes emitting I'd guess he's probably a jinchuriki.

"Onee-san whats going on" I turned around to see a sleepy Mitsuki looking at us with extreme confusion. "Gaara?" she said staring at the red head. 

Temari POV-

They know each other!? More surprisingly Gaara smiled at her! "Yes Mitsuki-sama it's me." Kankuro looked at me with a strained look on his face, both of us had never seen Gaara showing any sort of kind emotions. It was scary how he could go from telling Kankuro that he would kill him to smiling at a little brat!

Mitsuki POV-

"Gaara how did you get here so quickly?" I asked. "just imagine how do you think I got here, that's how I got here."

Other POV-

Temari and Kankuro sweat dropped 'how can he be so suave when he treats us so badly."

Akira '....'

Hiroomi 'wait what the heck'

Neji Pov-

Finally we're at the tower. We had carried Rock Lee for part of the way so I was very tired. As we entered the large room I saw Mituski.

"Mitsuki-chan!" I exclaimed running to her as we hugged. "I missed you so much! Neji-kun, how are you? are you hurt? what happened to Lee!" I couldnt say anything I missed her so much and after all we had gone through in the forest in the forest of death I just wanted time to stop with her in my arms. 

Gaara POV-

I've never been more angry in my whole life. This Hyuga will die...