34.

~Day of Final Exams~

I woke up from a terrible dream about filling out yet another stamp book. 'Oh yea! Today is the day of the Finals! I jumped up preparing to dress up in my red kimono (to cheer on Gaara obviously lol) but I decided to just wear combat clothes underneath. Who knows they might let me fight!

I ran down to Akira and Hiroomi's room. I sweat dropped as they snored loudly. 'How can someone sleep-in on a day like this...' I thought to myself. "HEY WAKEUP YOU TURDS!" I exclaimed as I jumped on their matt and rolled on top of both of them. "HEYYYYYY!" I screamed into ni-sans ear. He just sighed and began to squeeze the guts out of me...literally. "OWWW- why'd you do that?" he chuckled and patted my head as he got out of bed and grabbed Akira's foot dragging him along. I couldn't hold back my laughter as Akira's head hit every single one of the 12 stairs on the way to the kitchen. "EHH!" Akira screamed holding his head in pain. I giggled running up to him with an icepack "you'll be fine, now you need to eat and get ready for your battle." He sighed and took the ice pack. "Hey Mitsuki you'll cheer for us not just the sand guy right?" my face got all red "what the heck Akira!" he just chuckled popping open a bento box. I looked at Hiroomi who just smirked at me.

"EH!? What the heck?" I exclaimed in embarrassment. "Oh please imouto calm down, don't you know you talk in your sleep." My face grew hotter "really?..." Akira laughed as the rice in his mouth began to spill out. (Not disgusting at all...) "Hahaha! Mitsuki you talk very loudly too." I just put my head in my hands as my brother and best friend laughed at me. 'Oh well at least I don't have to keep my feelings from them.' I thought.

~at the stadium~

I sat in-between Makoto sensei and Sakura. 'Oh man I should say something to Naruto!' I turned to Sakura "hey Sakura-chan want to go say good luck to Naruto and Sasuke?" she looked down hesitantly "no...Sasuke's not there yet so..." I rolled my eyes "'ok, ok I'll be right back then." "ok Mitsuki-chan."

I jumped down the stands towards where Naruto was. "Hey Naruto-kun!" he looked up at me waving like a crazy kid. Shikamaru simply smiled and waved at me lazily. "Good luck you two!" Naruto laughed loudly "Thanks Mitsuki-chan! I'll win BELIEVE IT!" I smirked and smacked him in the back of the head. "Eh don't be too sure of yourself." He just giggled and scratched the back of his head. I ran towards Hiroomi and Akira. "Hiroomi ni-san! Akira bro!" I called out. Akira smiled widely "Hey you decided to cheer us on eh!?" I smirked and sat on the bench in between them. "Of course you! I know you two will do great!" Hiroomi-ni chuckled softly "don't expect too much." I nodded and looked over to Gaara who was staring at me intently. "Don't even think about going over there with him." Hiroomi murmured giving me the narrow eyes. I sweat dropped. "Don't worry ni-san I'm only wishing him luck." He rolled his eyes and whispered to Akira about not trusting Gaara, which kind of annoyed me. "Gaara-kun, Kankuro, Temari!" they turned and waved. "Mitsuki-chan heyy!" Temari said I was about to talk more to Gaara but the announcer began to speak. "Good luck Gaara-kun!" he nodded and smiled 'I think he did at least.' I ran back to where Sakura and Makoto sensei sat. "Mitsuki you're back just in time!" I smiled and sat down next to her. "Whose going first?" "It's Naruto and Neji-san."

I watched worriedly as Neji and Naruto faced off. "Naruto-kun...Neji-kun...'sigh'" I whimpered to myself. I was close to both of them they were both my close friends. I turned to see Sakura-chan screaming "GO NARUTO!" while Guy sensei was cheering for Neji.

I thought back to what Lord Third said about taking care of Naruto. I sighed and laughed to myself before screaming "NARUTO-KUN YOU CAN DO IT I BELIEVE IN YOU!" of course he didn't hear me over the thousands of screaming people. But I didn't care I felt that he could feel my support deep inside.

To everyone's surprise Naruto-kun won! And I think Neji got something good out of it too. "YOSH NARUTO-KUN!" I screamed loudly. And prepared excitedly for Kankuro's battle. However, he forfeited. Hiroomi was next and to my absolute rage he forfeited as well!! "YAH NANDA!" Makoto sensei seemed pretty calm. He didn't even budge when Akira forfeited. "What's going on sensei!?" he looked down his fist clenched before looking at me with a tired smile. "Mitsuki-sama don't be too upset but... I told them to forfeit." I looked at him in confusion "but...why itoko?" he looked at me anxiously "Well you know I'm your guy's sensei and my job is to keep you all safe." "yea and?" he smiled "I just had a bad feeling that's it." I stared at him strangely 'What the hell...just because you had a bad feeling.'

~Sasuke vs. Gaara battle~

I watched Sasuke use chidori on Gaara, causing Gaara to bleed. Gaara apparently began to go mad screaming "MY BLOOD, IM BLEEDING." I watched in fear at Gaara's psychotic transformation. 'Damn I bet I looked like that when I went insane.' Seconds later white feathers began to fall from the sky. Before I knew it, I had passed out.

"Wake up Mitsuki-chan!" I opened my eyes slowly to see a worried Sakura, Naruto and Shikamaru. "Mitsuki-chan we need to go!" I blinked slowly and rubbed my eyes, looking around. "HUH!? What happened!" I exclaimed looking around at the now torn up arena. "We'll explain whiling we're running." I nodded and followed them. Sakura explained to me what happened and how Gaara and his siblings were fleeing the village while Sasuke and Shino were pursuing them. She also explained how the sound and sand village had a pack on invading the leaf. However, Orochimaru who is fighting the Hokage manipulated the sand.

"How can this be happening..." I muttered as we followed Kakashi sensei's dog Pakkun. I bet Hiroomi and Akira are sleeping somewhere... I hope their safe...I hope Itoko is safe...I hope Gaara is safe I thought sobbing to myself as we went after them.

I looked over at Naruto. 'Naruto-kun I must keep you safe!'

~Hey guys! Sorry for the late update 'sweatdrop' sorry that this update was soooo boring' be prepared for tomorrow's update! PLEASE like and comment it means sooo much!~

Jt