23.

Mitsuki POV

After hearing the announcer, I jumped down from the railing onto the arena ground. I knew that I had to play safe and not go crazy like I did in the forest of death. I didn't want anyone to think I was crazy (although I am lol).

I looked up to see Kin smiling at me devilishly "let's see what you got earth brain." I smirked and said "sure...snake food." Her face contorted into anger as she stepped forwards harshly. "Hey!" the proctor said "I didn't say go yet 'cough'."

I nodded as Kin backed up "You may begin." Kin right away ran forwards and jumped into a flip. While she was in the flip, two senbon with bells came flying at me. I pulled out my kunai and blocked both senbons.

Kin POV

'Ha this girl thinks she's all that I'll show her and make Orochimaru proud.' I jumped back and examined her. "Is that all you got?" she asked sounding somewhat bored. I stepped forward rage covering my eyes as I pulled out my next attack. "Don't worry I'll show you."

Mitsuki POV

She jumped up again, this time throwing three senbon I dodged two but the other skimmed my skin causing a cut on my arm. 'I see now shes trying to confuse me with the different senbon, two with the bell and one without the bell.' I understand now. I began to contemplate. Should I kill her...she's awfully annoying. I mentally sighed 'better not.'

"Hey! You got a little scratch eh? What are you going to do about it?" I rolled my eyes in annoyance and began to weave hand signs. This was probably one of my favorite jutsus. I learned it during ANBU training and I would use it on people that annoyed me.

"Fine I'll finish you now!" Kin screamed running towards me. I placed my hand on the ground and jumped back. The arena floor began to move. Pieces of the floor began to rip out of the ground and surround Kin. She tried to jump back but the floor underneath her ripped out and trapped her.

"Earth Style! Earth coffin jutsu!" I exclaimed. The earth soon wrapped around her, however instead of crushing her I exclaimed "Ninja art! Earth shaker!" the earth began to tremble and shake violently. She wailed as her body was being tossed around the inside of the coffin. After a minute I let her go and the ripped chunks of the floor returned to its place. She tumbled out of the coffin lying on the ground unconscious.

"'cough' well I guess that means the winner is Mitsuki Takahashi." I smiled and jumped back up the rail. Makoto sensei, Hiroomi-neesan, and Akihito gave me a congratulatory hug. While Naruto just pointed at me in disbelief. What I didn't expect was Gaara's reaction. He appeared right next to me almost out of no where. "Mitsuki are you ok?" he said in an almost death like voice. "I'm fine Gaara-kun." He stared at my arm and the cut. "She made you bleed..." he hissed. I was beginning to get nervous. "It's alright I made her bleed too right?" He didn't reply instead he brought his mouth to my cut. "Blooodd" growled, his eyes changing from normal to psychotic. Before I could stop him Neji shoved... I mean tried to shove Gaara away. Instead he pushed the sand away. Gaara looked up at Neji angrily. "You.." he hissed.

"Get away from Mitsuki!" Neji exclaimed.

 They looked as if they were going to face off

 They looked as if they were going to face off. "STOP! Both of you please please stop!" They both looked at me in shock Neji nodded and glared at Gaara coldly. "Mitsuki stay away from this freak" he said , before turning away. I backed away from Gaara slowly.

Gaara just looked at the ground. His eyes were normal now. "Mitsuki...I'm so sorry..." he looked up at me his eyes were red as if he were about to cry. "I-I didn-'t mean too...Mitsuki..." I immediantly regretted moving away I reached for his hand which I was surprisingly able to touch. "Its ok...it wasn't you." He looked back at me "I'm a frea-" he began. "Your not" I stammered "your just... misunderstood..." he nodded giving my hand a small squeeze before he disappeared and reappeared with sand in his original place.

I sighed wiping the sweat from my forehead. Someone taped my shoulder gently. I sighed again, who now...

Hinata POV

"Oh Hinata whats up." I smiled at Mitsuki-san kindly she had always been kind and caring towards me. "I have some medicine for your cut." She looked up at me and smiled brightly "oh thanks Hinata!"

Mitsuki POV

Naruto snuck up from behind Hinata and poked at the medicine "hey is that food?" She jumped blushing madly "uh nooo sor-ry Nar-uto-kun thi-s is me-dicine." "Oh ok" he said hoping back to his area leaving me with a very flustered Hinata.