36.

Hiroomi POV

"Mitsuki time to eat dinner" I heard Minako tell Mitsuki. "Ok Minako I'll be right down." Mitsuki said. Minako walked out of the room and looked at me in surprise. "Oh Hiroomi-sama! Are you of any need?" I smiled at her and looked away 'I still wasn't use to being taken care of.' "Oh I'm fine thankyou Minako-san I'm only here to check on Mitsuki." "Oh very good" she said with a gentle smile "don't forget to come down an eat dinner, Hiroomi-sama."

Mitsuki POV

"Mitsuki." I heard someone call. "Hiroomi-ni! What is it?" "Mitsuki...father wants to hold a conference after dinner so don't forget to attend." "hmm ok! Ready to go to dinner?" he nodded and we went down to eat.

~Start music 1st link (link in comment)~

"My lady my lord please sit." Hideyoshi said he was our chef. "Tonight we will be eating traditional Dangojiru soup. The pork was collected just two hours ago to assure its freshness."

Hiroomi POV

"Very good Hideyoshi" everyone began eating. I ate slowly nervous about what father was going to tell us. The messenger bird he received this morning was from Konoha for sure..." I stared at him eat carefree 'What was he hiding...' "Ah very good Hideyoshi! Is there anything to drink?" Hideyoshi face turned pale as he ran to the kitchen running out with a tea set. "Forgive me my lady I forgot about your refreshments." He said laying a cup in front of us before he began to pour tea into each of our cups. "Ahhh Hojicha tea, my favorite." Mitsuki cooed as she drank the tea slowly. I still wasn't used to seeing her act like this. She seemed so carefree and...bratty (sweat drop). "Ohh ni-san can't you taste the roasted green tea leaves!" I frowned cringing to myself. It just tasted like any other green tea. "Um yes it's very nice thank you Hideyoshi." Hideyoshi bowed his head and dramatically spun around "No need to thank me My Lord my duty is to create delicious cuisine for only the royal household!" he exclaimed kneeling down. ((*-*) Hiroomi's face).

"Oh Hideyoshi is there anything sweet tonight?" Mitsuki asked. "Ah yes my lady" Hideyoshi said pulling out three covered plates. "This my lady is the finest sweet dango in all the land!" he exclaimed throwing away the towel. I just stared as Mitsuki and father clapped excitedly. "Well ni-san are you going to eat?" Mitsuki asked eating her dango deliciously. "Uh" I looked down at my food awkwardly. When I was young, I lived with many other boys and we never really ate actual meals...When we were given food we would eat as much as possible before the others could get at it. "Ah yes" I murmured with a small smile. Now that I was with Mitsuki and father I could enjoy those things.

~Start music 2nd link (in comments)~

After we ate Mitsuki and I headed to the conference room. "My children please sit." Father instructed. I stared at the scroll in his hands. That was the one from Konoha. "My children you see we have been asked to aid Konoha again." I looked at Mitsuki nervously who only stared at father expectantly. "You must go back to the leaf and help to retrieve and rescue Sasuke Uchiha." I turned to Mitsuki who was clenching her fist. She stood up hastily "Is that all?" father nodded and she stormed out of the room. I sighed and looked at father "when will we go?" "At nightfall get ready my son." I nodded and went to follow Mitsuki.

"Mitsuki-sama are you alright?" I heard Minako say to Mitsuki. "No.." she murmured "why my Lady what is the matter? You'll be home soon won't you?" "I will but that's not the problem..." she sighed. I heard Minako get up "Then what is it My Lady?" I heard Mitsuki whimper "h-he lied!" I gasped and stepped back looking at the small crack in the door. "He lied!" she exclaimed and began to weep. I watched as Minako patted her back, "everything will be fine My Lady. Right now you should rest while I get your things, please don't pressure yourself." Mitsuki sobbed and nodded.

I hastily walked down the hall. 'Mitsuki...'

~Hope you guys liked that! Sorry it was short... But tmrw they will be rescuing Sasuke! So it will be long for sure! Anyways please like and comment it means sooo much!~