29.

~Unknown POV~

I watched the news about the Princess of the Takahashi clan spread like a wild fire throughout the village. Times like these were when I wanted to go back and train in the forest with my brother. I know I would soon return to the forest and train but I couldn't help but be disturbed by the constants wails and screams coming from the prisoner. I watched one of the older ANBU, Ichiru watch the girl with a painful emotion. Me? I do not show emotions perhaps if my brother was here I would...but for the time being the noise only bothers my painting.

Akira POV

The news spread so quickly...I was still at shock. How could Mitsuki ever get caught. I teared up over the idea of my best friend getting hurt. I sighed at least the only news that came out was that Mitsuki was caught trespassing in closed areas and sent in for questioning. But Hiroomi, Makoto and I really knew it was much more than that.

I watched Hiroomi pace back and forth in frustration. Makoto had locked himself in his room, I didn't blame him. He was probably feeling extremely guilty. I sighed again putting my head down. 'KNOCK KNOCK' Hiroomi and I both turned at the same time.

Sasuke POV

I watched Naruto knock on Mitsuki's hotel room loudly. The door opened quickly revealing a pain stricken Akira. "Akira!" Naruto exclaimed. The ninja looked down and sighed "Sorry Naruto I'm kind of busy..." he muttered "NO come with us! We're going to see if Mitsuki is ok!" His eyes got big as he looked at Sakura, Neji, Shikamaru, the others and me.

He called Hiroomi out and smiled at Naruto. When Hiroomi came out, I felt as if I had received depression. His face was sunken in, paler and tearful. I frowned there must be something else happening to Mitsuki if they are reacting like this. When Hiroomi looked into my eyes I knew I was right. "Lets go" I said, everyone nodded and we headed towards the ANBU HQ.

I soon realized I had no idea where we were going. However, the two Takahashi's seemed to know. They ran forwards faces getting grimmer as we grew near.

Naruto POV

Neji used his Byakugan to sense her chakra. We were all shocked when he gasped telling us her chakra was barely there. Hiroomi and Akira began to panic running faster after Neji. We soon reached a building it seemed hidden behind grass and bushes. I thought it would be impossible to get in...But of course Neji found a way. "Ok only 4 people can fit. It will be Hiroomi, Akira and myself to go." Neji announced. I frowned jumping in front of them both "I'm going too! Believe it!"

Sasuke grunted and looked at me irritably "I'm going dobe." Shikamaru sighed and looked at Hiroomi mindfully "I think you should go Naruto should go and Sasuke should go and Neji should go." I looked at Shikamaru in shock but no one questioned him, I don't know why but we just went with what he said. Hiroomi went in first then it was Sasuke, Neji and I.

Hiroomi POV

The entrance was only a small tunnel we had to crawl through until we hit a significant hall way. We crawled for what it seemed like 10 min until we reached an opening. Neji led after wards as we entered tunnel after passage way after passage way. "I feel her chakra." he murmured as we got closer to a larger hallway. The end of the hallway had to be where Mitsuki was. We made a mad dash towards it as Neji checked if it was safe to go in.

"If we stay by the shadow of the wall we should be fine." Neji said as we followed him inside. Right when we entered we were hit with the sound of wails and screams. My eyes grew big no wonder I had heard a sound like someone was screaming before, but I had passed it off as some kind of whistle. My eyes grew larger in horror when I saw the source of the constant screams of agony was coming from Mitsuki.

Neji POV

My mouth hung open as I watched Mitsuki scream in pain as the ANBU continuously tighten the chains around her. There was a kanji on her temple that read torment. I gasped they must have put some sort of jutsu on her to mess with her brain even perhaps mess with her sanity!

Sasuke POV

Her beautiful face was contorted into pure pain and agony. My fist clenched tighter every time she cried out. 'How could they do this to her when all she did was accidently trespass.' I turned to Hiroomi 'if that wasn't the case then it didn't really matter anyways how could they do that to anyone...' I thought.

Naruto POV

Mitsuki looked like she was in so much pain her screams echoed throughout the room. A single tube hung from the ceiling plopping small drops of water over her head. I growled how could they treat her like this...like an animal! She didn't do something extremely detrimental (ik big word for Naruto). I was about to step forwards but Sasuke held me back "don't make any sudden moves, we could get Mitsuki into even more trouble." I nodded and looked at Hiroomi. He looked terrified, frightened but most of all mad. Without a word he began to storm off.

Sasuke sighed as we began to follow him but we were just too slow. "How does he remember where to go..." I murmured as we followed him quickly.

Hiroomi POV

I was so angry, my blood boiled and I couldn't see straight I needed to get out of there. I knew Mitsuki would be in for trouble but nothing like this... I grabbed Akira by the collar and began to drag him away when Sasuke called us.

"Hey where are you guys going?" I looked back at him angrily "We're going home!" everyone looked shocked as we turned and ran off. Akira looked at me worriedly "What did you see?" I closed my eyes not wishing to see it again. "Too much..." I murmured.

We were going to go back to Iwagakure and get father and the Tsuchikage to come and save Mitsuki. I was not going to let my little sister be harassed and tortured. Besides, it was the Tsuchikage's fault anyways for assigning something so crucial to a child. I growled angrily 'whatever it doesn't matter we'll come back and save you imouto...I promise.'

-Hey guys! Hope you liked it! Sorry I was sooo tired so my writing is kind of crappy... Anyways don't forget to like and comment it means soooo much! AND of course pray for Mitsuki's sanity! She's going to need it~

_o<>