29.

Hiroomi POV

Akira, Makoto sensei and I had returned home to Iwagakure the day after I realized how much trouble Mitsuki was in. We had traveled all day and night to get home as quickly as possible.

"Makoto what is your team doing here?" the Tsuchikage said as his face contorted into terror as he noticed Mitsuki was absent. "Where is Mitsuki!?" father exclaimed. I frowned, that's right father never really claimed me... "She was caught in the ANBU HQ" I said stepping forwards. Father looked at me with wide eyes "is she ok!?" I looked down swallowing back a sob "she's not ok she's in big trouble..." Father turned to the Tsuchikage in panic "Lord Tsuchikage we must go and save her!"

The Tsuchikage only looked down at the pile of scrolls on his desk. He wore a dark mask of guilt. "Well I guess we could send out some of our ANBU and-" "-NO" I interrupted. "MY SISTER IS BEING TORTURED AND..."

Akira POV

I watched Hiroomi sadly as he began to sob in front of a very shocked Tsuchikage. Lord Takahashi stared at Hiroomi with equal the amount of shock "Lord Tsuchikage. We must head to Konoha immediately and save my daughter!" The Tsuchikage nodded and we headed out.

~Fourth day in imprisonment~

Mitsuki POV

I sat in the chair staring straight up at the tube of water connected to the ceiling. My mouth was ajar catching the droplets of water into my dry mouth. My lips were parched and I was so hungry that my stomach had reached a state where it no longer made noise but just felt empty...painfully empty. The sound of water constantly dripping also was driving me insane.

The ANBU had already tried to get more information out of me. Of course I did not oblige and of course that meant I got the shit beaten out of me... I know this sounds insane but I prefer getting beat up physically rather than mentally. That damn jutsu that Danzo put on me nearly drove me over the edge... It still is though. I feel it like a spear being pierced in the back of my head. Screams and wails continuously echo in my brain and when I close my eyes I see all the people closest to me being brutally murdered.

I haven't gotten any sleep because of that. My eyes were burning and I was sure I had purple bags underneath my eyes. I swear if that jutsu is used one more time I will go insane.

~Unknown POV~

Danzo was panicking, after he learned about some genins sneaking in and witnessing what was happening to Mitsuki. Because of that Lord Third cut the sentence to four days. This was the fourth day of Mitsuki's sentence and Danzo still got no answers. He had ordered Ichiru and I to watch what he called the ultimate interrogation.

Ichiru and I watched painfully as the girl screamed and struggled throughout the torment. The surprising thing was no one touched her not even once. All Lord Danzo did was activate the kanji on her temple and she began to go into a state of pure madness. "Now anwser my question and I'll let you go today," he said slowly analyzing her expression. She opened her eyes and screamed the last words of sanity that would come out of her mouth "FUCK YOU!" she screamed. Danzo looked shocked but stepped back and smirked "you had your chance brat" he said before walking away.

Ichiru looked at me nervously "Sai he forgot to loosen the jutsu." I only shrugged "He didn't forget...we should head back and train." Ichiru nodded and we stepped back. I looked at her writhing in pain one last time before walking away.

Third POV

Mitsuki rocked back and forth in the chair. Her pupils dilated and she began to talk to herself "I don't know. I don't know, I don't know." She began to laugh and shake. "I like him. But I'm crazy. I like him.... BUT I'M CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mitsuki began to glow a blinding white as the chains began to crack. "I'M GETTING OUTA HERE!!!!!" she screamed ripping off the chains.

-Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter I started catching up on Naruto Shippuden and I'm still watching Black Butler! It would be really cool if you guys could recommend new animes for me to watch! ALSO what do u think about the unknown POV being Sai eh lol. Anyways thank you guys so much for reading! And leave a like or comment it means so much! Love u guys!-