13.

Makoto POV-

Today was the day of the first Chunin exams. I do not know why I was so nervous team Takahashi would prevail against anything. Each and every one of them had gone through training way beyond their years. Both Hiroomi and Mitsuki were sent to Anbu root training as children, and Akihito was a border guard for most of his childhood. I found myself shaking my head as I looked at their sleeping figures all cuddled up together. If I screwed this up they could die and I would have Aito-sama and the Tsuchikage preparing my funeral bed. I just know the Hidden Sound is going to try something, and I might have to break the rules to keep it from affecting my team.

Mitsuki POV-

I woke up to Akihito jumping on the bed. "Yosh today is the day of the CHUNIN EXAMS!!!!!!!" Hiroomi yawned as my sleepy head was processing what he had said. Today is the day of the Chunin exams? My eyes lit up as I started jumping on the bed with Akihito. "Yeahhhhhh Chunin Exams here we come!!!!!" Hiroomi smiles as he slips out of the bed. "You guys better get ready, don't wanna be late."My eyes widened as Akihito and I made a mad dash to the bathroom.

In front of Konoha Ninja Academy

Hiroomi-

Makoto looked at us with determination and pride. "Hey you guys better not embarrass me ok?" Mitsuki giggled as we agreed to be serious and listened to Makoto's long lecture on what would happen if we got hurt or we lost then he would kill himself and all that.

As Makoto shooed us away he pulled me back and whispered in my ear "keep your sister safe ok!" I frowned "what?" "Mitsuki your sister!" I frowned "wait a second Mitsuki is Aito-sama's daughter and our cousin!" Makoto looked at me with a rejected frown. "...she's our cousin right...ni-san?" Makoto smirked "hey I'm not your brother go protect your sister Hiroomi....sama." My face contorted in horror, I turned quickly up to Mitsuki she was my sister?! I turned back to Makoto ready to shoot him with more questions but he was already walking away.

A hand grabbed my arm "Hiroomi-kun lets go!!" I turned to her my head spinning as I started to put the pieces together. "This isn't right," I murmured. She giggled as she pulled me up the steps "I know I was nervous but we gotta show those people were boss now!" Mitsuki exclaimed. I nodded slowly as I grabbed Akihito earlobe "lets go!" "LET GO BAKA!" Akihito screeched!

************Hope you guys liked that I enjoyed typing it. And I plan to continue this series with updates sooner! Sorry if this was a week late1 but I think you guys liked that Brother and Sister complex thing coming back together! Be ready for next week's Chunin exams!*************