15.

Mitsuki POV-

As we waited for another couple of minutes the proctor and an extremely large group of elite shinobi began to surround us. "Welcome to phase one of the Chunin Exams I Ibiki Moreno will be your proctor" everyone muttered and shuffled in their seats for Ibiki Moreno looked very intimidating. We were given a number seat and an aisle number to sit at. Hiroomi-kun's was far in the back of the room while Akira-san's was diagonal from mine. Having gotten to my seat first I waited patiently to find who would be sitting next to me. And to my surprise it was Uchiha Sasuke himself.

Sasuke POV-

Walking to my seat, I noticed a familiar scent lavender and honey was that Mitsuki? Well I guess it is, she greeted me with the most beautiful smile ever. "Sasuke-kun! I'm so glad we get to sit next to each other for the first part of the exams!" I smirked she liked me and it was way too obvious. "I'm glad we get to sit next to each other too" I murmured. "Do you have any idea on what's going to be in this exam?" she asked innocently. Trying to play it off cool I just smirked at her "Whatever it is you know it won't be anything I can't handle." She looked up at me with pride filling her eyes as she nodded vigoursly, "That's the spirit Sasuke-kun!" The proctor soon called us to listen, apparently it was an written exam, and the scores of each team member would contribute to the whole teams score!

Mitsuki POV-

As the proctor Ibiki Moreno was explaining the rules I couldn't help but notice Sasuke's head whipping back towards Naruto has he worriedly shifted in his seat. Apparently, Naruto wasn't the best at written exams.

Naruto POV-

OH MY GOD IT'S A WRITTEN EXAM! SASUKE AND SAKURA ARE GONNA KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitsuki POV-

I feel bad for Sasuke but what's most important is having myself pass so I can watch for the Jinchuriki...Then again Naruto is a Jinchuriki so I guess I must help him too... The proctor begins as I look through the questions I automatically begin to get irritated. How can a simply written exam have me without words... Oh I know! I'll just cheat! The piercing noise of a kunai pins the paper of the genin sitting besides me. The jounin smirks widely as he exclaims "You've been caught cheating three times your out. Leave with you teammates!" As he left sluggishly I scan the room there was a jounin everywhere you looked! I sweat dropped what could I do!

Looking over at Sasuke I observe him using his Sharingan to copy the movements of other test takers, nice idea! Oh yes I just remembered! I slowly do the hands signs to complete Dasutokopī no jutsu. Hiroomi-kun and I created this jutsu when we were in the ANBU root as young children. It translates to Dust copy, we use to use it when we failed missions and had to make fake scrolls to hand back to Head Quarters. Instead of giving the original we would copy the contents of the scroll right when we had received it and place the contents onto another scroll that was connected to our chakra, the original scroll would then be useless losing all of its words.

I quickly used it on an older looking genin seated in front of me he had no idea I had copied all his answers before looking down to his once filled test to an crisp new copy.

Akira POV-

I know Mitsuki and Hiroomi have their own tricks but I have a tactic that never fails! Using my genjutsu I hold my breath as long as I don't breath everyone will stay frozen and not know what I'm doing! I quickly walk up to Mitsuki as I copy all of her answer rapidly. My writing begins to become messy and my face gets blue! After finishing the last problem I stumble awkwardly right back to my seat where I seat myself like everyone and take a deep breath. Like nothing happened everyone continued testing and I tiredly massage my temples. Whooh that was a close call!

**********I'm on an updating spree in the next 2 hour you guys I'll probably be pushing out more content! Get ready!***************************