| Four |

"So you're saying, you still haven't found a job and you're hungry now?"Yoongi ask with a "are you serious?" look on his face.

"Precisely." Taehyung replied

And now they are here again, right in front of an university, ordering food that Taehyung promised was going to be his last meal that Yoongi will treat him.

"Look hyung, i know i look pitiful but i truly think i deserved this." Taehyung said while muching the last bite of his chicken wings (god i want to eat too)

"What makes you say that? Its not like you killed someone and your already losing hope in yourself kid." Yoongi replied while glaring at Taehyung.

"Well- its not like that, you know what you're not helping me." Taehyung said rolling his eyes.

"You're so stubborn, you remind me of my younger brother tsk, and how dare you to say I'm not helping you, while your eating food that basically came from my money." Yoongi laughed hysterically.

"I have an idea, work in our house you get to eat on time, and you'll get paid. how's that?"The mint hair boy suggested.

".."

jk

"Sorry Namjoon hyung,  I went home early, i just kinda felt like im not on the mood partying-"Jeongguk said over the phone, while laying down to his bed.

"Its fine Jeongguk, really. You got no jams, you should treat us on the next day-"
Before he could finish his words Jeongguk ended the call.

"What an idiot." namjoon sighed

While he was on his deep sleep, he heard the doorbell ringing, that makes him want to kill whoever the person was on the door for disturbing his sleep.

"Hyung how come you didn't bring a key with you?!" Jeongguk shrieked.

"I have a key, but i knew you'll be sleeping so i rang the doorbell instead because I know you wouldn't eat unless your awake, and dont you dare raise your voice on me, if you dont want to be grounded." Yoongi said without taking a breath.

"Wait, i have someone here with me. He'll be working as a maid, treat him right. Come in Taehyung there's a room straight and turn right infront of the balcony, go."

Without hesitation Taehyung came inside and amazed by how the house looked so stylish and aesthetically eye pleasing.

"Woah hyung, your house is huge what's your work by the way you seem wealthy enough to just feed me a chicken wings." Taehyung jokingly said.

"You don't need to know, well here's my younger brother his Jeongguk, cook for him every morning it doesn't matter if taste good or not, he wasn't good in socializing people too, inshort just dont mind his stubborness." Yoongi said while Jeongguk glared at him.

"Uhm yes sir-"
"Drop the honorifics lets be casual here." Yoongi winked.

"I'm not on the house all the time, im coming home every 7pm so make sure there's a food ready for me, I'll get going now, there's an urgent meeting with my investors. Jeongguk go help him and roam around the house."

Jeongguk had enough of these. They've already had like 7 maids in the past months, all are ended up leaving the place because of him. And now another 'new' one? ', well pretending that i'm good isn't that bad. Jeongguk said in his thoughts.

kth

This Jeongguk guys feels familiar to me, but I'd rather not asking i don't want to risk it, he looked arrogant, which definitely turned me off the most.

"Hey maid, what your looking at, start cleaning you seem fascinated by my looks." Jeongguk proudly said.

"And sorry, I'm not like my brother I want you to personally call me sir instead of hyung. I personally think im older than you. We dont have connection with each other so i dont see any reasons to treat you better." He continued, then walk straightly across to his bedroom to proceed with his nap.

I didn't even get to answer to him, its not like i want him to treat me better his acting like childish and dumb, he looks proud on himself. I dont need someone like them in my life, well I kinda need right now i need money but from his brother tho not to him.

I started changing bed sheets of Yoongi's room since the other maid told me that im the only person who can enter his room, cause Yoongi told it to them. They also said that hyung was kinda sensitive about the smell, and he also like clean things all the time. He can't stand messy places, its like he can't think right. That's what they told me.

How nice of me, being a worth to trust. Its been a while since someone trust me like that.

I saw a family picture in the corner of the wall. It was like an old photo, which is already filled with dust. There's a mother and father, 2 young man and 1 pretty lady.
As a good boy I still recall what my mother told me, and that is to not touch other people's belongings without their permission so i quickly bring it back to its place.

After an hour i heard someone calling me. The sound came from the other room, and I guess its that problematic Jeongguk who shouted.

"Hey maid, Yoongi hyung said he'd be staying at his work. Its already past midnight go sleep now, since you'll start your day with me. Do it or you'll get a punishment."

'Well I guess i should sleep now.'Taehyung thought and head straight on his room.

_____________

Here's what y'all waiting for a taekook moment but IM SUCH A CUTIE SO EXPECT A LOT OF ANGST📌