| Six |

jimin

"TAEHYUNG, why didn't you answer your phone?! I called you like a hundred times! im so worried, the last time you called me was when you're asking me where I am and then you never call back!"
Jimin yelled over the phone. Taehyung somehow felt guilty because he didn't able to talk to his friend. He couldn't even share his problems because his afraid of the judgement he'll get, even he knows that Jimin would never do that. He just can't always ask for help from his friend that was way too much.

"I'm sorry Jimin, its monday tomorrow, dont worry too much I'll talk to you, its just that its been hard for me these days." Taehyung sighs but manage to keep his voice fine without stuttering even his breaking inside. He knows Jimin can comfort him but he doesn't want to bother anyone.

He already bothered a lot.

"Fine, please Taehyungie im always here i will help you no matter what, I know you still don't want to tell me some things that bothering you but you can open up to me, and we'll get through it together. I'll hang up now i love you okay?."
Jimin sounded concern which is always the reason why they can talk to each other openly because they trust and they have faith with each other. A soulmate truly.

"I appreciate a lot. I love you too jiminiee"

and he hangs up the phone.

Taehyung was already on his college and the hardest part is yet to come. More research, projects, lectures. It only means more effort should be done.

As he was about to place his phone on his pocket he heard Jeongguk's voice humming.

"There he comes what will he do now?." Taehyung is already used to talking to himself.

"It looks like the maid right here was enjoying to use his phone instead of working."
Jeongguk saw and probably heard the whole conversation of jimin and Taehyung over the phone, which worried Taehyungie a bit.

"No it was just my friend, im sorry I'll go back to work now." Taehyung politely replied.

"Look Taehyung my friends will arrive here tonight which means you'll get to meet them so, make sure to cook and prepare the table right in the balcony of my room." Then Jeongguk left without saying goodbye.

A loud car beep was heard meaning Yoongi hyung is here, Gladly he was able to cook some dinner because it is the most important task, rather than cooking with that rude bunny kook.

"Good evening hyung, the food is ready." Taehyung showed his welcoming smile.

"How's your stay? I bet you did all things on time." Yoongi placed his things to the couch and proceed to the kitchen to see the food that the younger prepared for him. He smiled while chewing a chunk of pasta.
an:/drooling i want ca ri bo na ra)

"Yup hyung everything is just fine, im just having a hard time to adjust, by the way hyung i have to go to uni tommorow is that okay?"
Taehyung is afraid if he must be fully stayed in the house or he could go to his uni too.

"Sure you definitely should, you may go with Jeongguk I guess you have the same university." Yoongi said after wiping a tissue on his mouth, obviously his done eating. He then took out some water on the fridge and check his phone.

Taehyung noticed that he doesn't eat much, and he thought maybe Yoongi wasn't in to gym these days, because it looks like his more into work, and business thats why he wasn't very buff not like that bunnyignorantkook.

It was already 9pm when the door bell rang, then Taehyung remembered about the visitors that Jeongguk will bring in the house.

He forgot to cook separately for the visitors, so he quickly picked up the chips and juice. He went upstairs, clean the balcony, like the fastest he can. He opened the curtains widely. His sweating buckets right now, thinking how many days before he could get used to this.
The blonde went down and saw their visitors.

They enter the living room and there were two young men, well three with bunny ugly kook.

If Taehyung was a total slut he would probably throw himself with those two hot guys.

The other one spent a glanced to Taehyung and smiled at him, he is tall, muscular and have an ash gray hair. The other one seems so bright and cute. His smile is truly angelic. In an instant Jeongguk called him so Taehyung flinched mouth agaping.

"Why are you looking at them? come with me in my room."

Taehyung felt a bit excited yet confused.

///////
special triple update for my baby jAsxhWrites Thankyouuu for appreciating my book, iloveyou❤️

the next chapter will be a bit sad hihi dont curse pls😂