|Last Chapter|

Some people says that life was easy and you should just enjoy it. Life is tough and those who are saying that its not was probably those who are lucky enough to feed themselves thrice a day, buy whatever they want, living with a roof to stay in.

At this point Taehyung couldn't even express how grateful he is. Everything from his dreams was starting to become a reality.

The blonde was currently watching his favorite entertainment show Running Man while he munched a bag of chips, head resting on Jeongguk's chest as he chuckles everytime something funny will pop on the screen.

They're staying in Korea for months now and the two decided to live in the same house. Taehyung was more than glad that Yoongi finally decided to go back with them after persuading him a million times.

"Ggukie?.."Taehyung said as he wiggle himself on top of Jeongguk's thighs. The show finally comes to an end, making the blonde feel bored again wanting an attention from his loved one who is currently busy scrolling on his phone.

"Yes baby?."Jeongguk replied still not breaking his eye from the phone.

"Let's go to the mall.."The blonde pouts and buried his head on Jeongguk's neck as he turn around from the other's thigh.

"How about tomorrow?.. I have an urgent meeting to attend to my love I'm sorry.."Jeongguk tuck Taehyung's strand of hair that was falling on his face to his ears.

"You said that yesterday too.."

"My baby is sulking."

Taehyung looked away and stood up from the other's embrace and walk straight to the bedroom. He feels like Jeongguk was becoming distant to him ever since they flew back from U.S, as if he's making excuse everytime he's asking the older to go out with him or even set up a date.

"Taehyung?.."

The blonde picked up his phone and plugged in his earbuds pretending that he didn't hear anything. Jeongguk already knows when Taehyung was acting like this. He was either hungry or bored and if he won't talk to him this will end up into a big argument and Jeongguk doesn't want that.

"Babyy, promise we'll go tomorrow okay?.."

"Just don't promise it, I'll understand."

"Taehyung, I thought we talked about this already??"

"So i'll tell youuuuu, a million tiny thinggggsss that you haaave never knooooowwwnn. It all just tangled up insiDeeeee and-"The blonde sang on the top of his lungs not wanting to hear any of Jeongguk's words. Jeongguk laugh and pinch Taehyung's cheeks making the other unplugged his earphones and pout.

"What what ?. You have meeting right? Go away now. Go away. Should I count 1 to 3? Go away now!."Taehyung crossed his arms and glanced at Jeongguk's as if he's piercing the older's skin.

"Baby?.. You don't look scary at all."
Jeongguk leveled his face on the other's ear and whispered.

"Grr, I thought i did already. Do you promise we'll go tomorrow?.." Taehyung place both of his arms around the older's neck.

"Of course love, of course."

"What will I get in return if you broke your promise?."

"I'm not."

"As you should."

"And-"Taehyung continued as he trace the other's biceps up to his shoulder using his fingers.

"If you promised to take me out tomorrow then I'll reward you with something that you'll like." The blonde stated biting his lips running his hands down from the other's biceps down to his abs, abdomen and stopping on Jeongguk's belt not breaking the eye contact with the other. The older licks his lips and smirked lowering his head.