| Five |

kth

I quickly change to my pjs, wanting to take a peak on Jeongguk's room without doing noises, but it's already locked, maybe his already asleep.

Its not too long, when I hear someone in the window, its like someone was trying to get inside,which made me really scared.
Yes I'm the maid here literally, but holy cow what if there's a thief? Should i kill it? I don't have a gun or anything. My mind was filled with horrendous things that creeps me out. I'm an overthinker you see. This happens to me quite lots of times.

This time i knew its no joke since I clearly see that there's a hand in window's lock.
Your right Im freaking out.

I immediately knock like 3 times on Jeongguk's room but seems like there's no response.

"Who the fuck is that?" Jeongguk finally get up opening the door seeing Taehyung trembling in fear.

"Hey maid, what is wrong with you, why were you shaking your scary dude" Jeongguk admit it he have a strangely soft spot for the young man, which is utterly confusing.

Taehyung couldn't speak and Jeongguk notice that. He's sweating and it looks like something is bothering him.

"S-sorry its just that, i remember somet-thing b-but it doesn't matter now, i just saw someone r-right in the w-window and i thought-" Taehyung said but Jeongguk cut him.

"You seriously, are you dumb? its the guards of the village some are health workers, they were making sure if windows are closed since they run an disinfectant sanitization in the village and how come they can get inside when they were outside! The fuck is wrong with you?!"Jeongguk shouted at him. (Pandemic feels, lmfao)

Taehyung felt dumb and stupid..Its just that he isn't used to living in a village, they were living in Daegu, he used to farm with his parents. They have this wide farm of strawberries, no they aren't rich it was just guarded by them from the wealthy family of their town, since they live near the place the owner entrust them with it.

_____________

The sun's peeking through the curtains and it hit Taehyung's face, he blinked and scrunched his nose. He got up and when he was about to reach for the doorknob, a loud knock was heard.

When he opened it, he saw Jeongguk with a neutral expression. somewhat a teasing look.

"It seems like you enjoyed your first night here, maid." jeongguk said ignorantly glaring at the younger who was still comfortably laying flat on the bed.

"Its past 9am and my breakfast isn't ready?! if I were Yoongi hyung i would totally make you leave this place immediately." He continued. Eyes rolling while scrolling through his phone.

"I'm sorry, but there were other maids too? why dont you ask them to cook for you?" Taehyung instantly replied, deep inside he felt like dying because he literally did just said that, to his brother's boss? what a dumbass.

"Noted, I'm gonna make sure hyung will hear about your bitchy attitude you ungrateful brat!" Jeongguk said and when he was about to leave the place Taehyung called him.

"No wait! I'm sorry okay? I really didn't mean it, its just that im having a hard time to adjust. I badly need this job, just please give me a chance im going to do better! " Taehyung said surprisingly without stuttering. His eyes started to water but he didn't mind it. He get up to his bed as fast as he could, and went straight to the bathroom holding a towel.

On the other hand Jeongguk saw the sincerity in Taehyung's eyes, he admit it he really looks soft like a squishy crybaby. Especially when he pout and show his smile- Jeongguk cuts his thoughts mentally cursing for admitting something like that to himself, it makes him feel disgust on himself.

Jeongguk left the place without a word.

Taehyung knew this time that he screwed really bad.

___________

short chap for today
im giving you a confused kookie😂