| Twenty seven |

°°°°°

Morning arrives and Jeongguk was the first one to open his eyes as he felt Taehyung's little arms wrap tightly on his neck. The memories they've had last night was still vivid on his mind. The way Taehyung squirms under him and his touches or scratches rather, that leaves a mark on Jeongguk's back was nothing but an ecstatic moment he'd ever felt on his life. He gently stroke the younger's strand of hair that was falling on his eyes. The stained cheeks from his tears are still visible, and Jeongguk was hoping that it must be a tears of joy or else he won't ever forgive himself, if he did hurt Taehyung too much last night. He just can't take it, its something like a feeling that you don't have access to yourself anymore, but to keep on going. The satisfaction that you want the both of you to achieve, and he's happy that Taehyung was the reason his being this way. He admit it, he has never been like this all his life, but to one person Taehyung.

As Jeongguk was softly stroking the younger's hair and inhaling its scent, Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, since the sun was almost peeking through the window curtains. Jeongguk gave the younger a peck on his forehead, both still naked, clothes that has been thrown everywhere from the past night, are still on the floor dishiveled. Then it hits Taehyung, he looked at Jeongguk and realized that, they did "the did", he's not regretting anything but he is shrinking from embarrassment.

Taehyung slowly lift his arms and took it away to Jeongguk's neck. The older noticed how Taehyung sheepishly try to hide himself under the blanket, leaving only his eyes unhide. Jeongguk find it cute and charming, knowing that Taehyung must be really shy now, because yeah first timers typically feels that, and that's the best part.

"Baby, what's there to hide?.. I've already seen that last night.."Jeongguk smirked and pinch Taehyung's cheeks.

"Kookie, stop oh my god."Taehyung wrapped himself on the blanket like a burrito, and use his hands to hit Jeongguk like a child. Jeongguk was probably having the best time of his life with the younger.
The blanket that Taehyung wrapped on his body slowly fell into his shoulders, revealing his chest and nipples. He didn't notice it not until Jeongguk pulled him and gently caressed his neck, and kissed it.

"Jeongguk- hmm"

"Baby how can you look so alluring yet delightful all the time.." Jeongguk pulled away and was trying his best to hold back himself, knowing that Taehyung must've been on pain from last night.

"I'll carry you to the bathroom okay?.." Jeongguk has never been so gentle to someone before, he would just be that typical run away after sex, and not used to after care.

"Kookie my back hurts.."Taehyung looked at Jeongguk with his wide doe eyes when he felt the grievous, and distressing pain he felt on his lower back. Jeongguk carried him, but not on a bridal style but like a baby. Taehyung was clinging to Jeongguk and he placed his head to the older's shoulder and they head to the bathroom.

___________

It's 10:30 am when Taehyung has finally freshen up on his room and was on his way to the kitchen to cook them some brunch, when he saw Yoongi baking something from the pantry.

"Yoongi hyung?."

"Oh, Taehyung you woke up late today?.. Are you sick?" Yoongi was about to caressed Taehyung's forehead to see if he had a high temperature, when Jeongguk interrupted.

"Hyung, don't you have work today?." Jeongguk walks past through them and sat on the stool right from the kitchen counter, eyes not taking off Taehyung.

"No, i might take a leave for a week. I'm too exhausted."Yoongi answered coldly.

"Yoongi hyung, do you want me to help you on baking?.. I'm kinda good at it?.." Taehyung showed his boxy smile.

"Really?.. yeah sure, only if you feel better already"

"I'm okay hyung like for real."Taehyung said as he glances at Jeongguk. The older serves as Taehyung's human vitamin.

The blonde walk through the kitchen and was trying to grab the flour from the upper cabinet, when Yoongi noticed that there's something wrong with the way Taehyung walks, he looks like he was limping. Yoongi took the flour from the cabinet and gave it to him, showing his small smile. A smile that's just a straight small line from his lips.

Yoongi has never felt this hurt all his life. He obviously know the reason why Taehyung was moving like that and it hurts him so much.
When he was a kid, he used to have a wealthy complete family, He could get whatever he wants. His parents would always find a way to give him the best. A prestigious University, a house, business, huge farm and even cars. He had never experienced to get bullied because students were afraid on his father, knowing that they've got lots of strong connections, from the town mayor, school director and even outside the country.

Yes he does have a family that everyone had ever dreamed of, but one thing his never had was love. To be loved whole heartedly and to have given attention and support not financially but emotionally. His parents couldn't even congratulate him from always being a top in class. From being a dean's lister on their University. All they do was to focused on their business, and to keep growing and growing money.

Yoongi was devastated, he had whatever he wants, but couldn't even achieve to have a pinch of love. He can't even confessed to someone he likes knowing that, this person he was interested, already has eyes on someone else and its his brother.

Yoongi's flashback

"Jeon Jeongguk, mommy let's just adopt him!!" A 12 year old Yoongi was begging his mom to get him an younger brother.

"Sweety, it's not that easy. His custody was still on his parents and your dad and i should look into it first." Yoon hee, his mom wasn't even paying attention to him as he speak.

"Promise me, we'll take him okay?.."

"Yes, i promise."

News Alert

==After the incident that happened from the Jeon couple also known as , Jeon Seo Joon, and Jeon Yoo Na the partial owners of the Jeon Industry. The police had concluded that it was an intentional attack, since the car that the two was riding in that very moment is on the right speed and accurate lane, but the van was on the left lane started to overspeed intentionally hitting the car. The police statement also said that only the kid survive the tragic event, and he's parents past away, dead on arrival.

__________________________

"We are your new parents now, Jeon Jeongguk" The MIN Corp owners. Min Joo Hyuk and Min Yoon Hee waved at the small kid as they took his papers and signed it, legally adopting Jeongguk from the court.

"Our son Yoongi, had finally got a younger brother and it's probably the best decision he'd ever made." Joo Hyuk whispered to his wife, on the car ride on their way home.

"I know. Finally inheriting the Jeon Corp was our greatest achievement my love."Yoo hee smirk and stroke his hair.

"You did really well, Hee Chul.." Joo hyuk said, as the small kid Jeongguk heard what he says.

"Hee chul?.. killed my parents?.."

_______________

this is the best, im telling y'all.
I HOPE YOU FINALLY GET THE HINT. HEE CHUL WAS TAEHYUNG'S STEP FATHER???
. ('-﹏-';)