| Twenty five |

"Jeongguk, come on tell us what really happened." Namjoon patiently asked the younger, because this is the first time Jeongguk became like this again. The last time he was like this was when he lost his parents Seems not to care about what's happening. He looks likes he's mind was a mess, somehow staring to a certain thing, and slowly drifting away.

An hour ago

"Taehyung, you'll be fine I promise.."Jeongguk carried the younger on his back. He did his best to run and go back to their location so he could also get some help with their friends.

Luckily Hoseok was going on the same place they are currently in right now. He saw the two from afar then he shouted, so that they could hear him.

"Yah, gguk what's taking both of you so long in washing dishes?"

Jeongguk didn't answer but instead keep on walking, even his knees are sore, tired from running, sweat running on his forehead.

Hoseok run full speed on his way to them when he realized the current situation the two is in right now.

"JEONGGUK, OH MY GOD WHAT'S HAPPENING?! LET ME HELP!!"Hoseok was about to reach for Taehyung's arm so that he can help Jeongguk to carry him, but the younger stopped him.

"Hyung, just go back and inform the others i'll carry him." Jeongguk wiped his forehead, using his arms and proceed on running to get in their place faster.

end.

"Will he be fine? Don't you think we should bring him to the hospital?"Jimin asked, eyes swollen from crying, seeing his best friend on this kind of situation. His hands are intertwined with the younger as he caressed it and not taking his eye off Taehyung.

"This won't do, the hospital was almost 3hrs away from here. We need to call someone, just to give him a check up." Namjoon tried to calm the others and check through his phone, to find someone that could possibly help them.

Suddenly Namjoon's phone rang.

Its the bartender.

"I'll just answer this guys, wait here okay?"

Everyone nods, heads are low and looking worried.

"Namjoon this is your number right?"Seokjin sounded like in a rush.

"Hmm, yeah why?"

"Let's meet tommorow, if you're not busy?"

"I'll try okay?"

"Okay, i'll hang up now. I still have to go to the hospital, its too far from here. Just have to assist a nurse-"

"A nurse? Where are you? Are you perhaps a health worker?"

"Well yeah, im an intern now so i could finally be a doctor soonest, wish me luck tho." Seokjin sounded shy on the phone.

"For sure, i wish u all the best, BUT CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME RIGHT NOW? Just this once?"Namjoon felt a relief knowing that, Seokjin could help them even from an unexpected reason.

"Is it a rush? I'll try to cancel my appointments-"

"I'll text you the address."Namjoon was surely in a rush so he ended the call quickly.

Namjoon📩

:Chilgok-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do near Daegu metropolitan city.

Bartender✉
:You're lucky, im near the area. Be there in 10 minutes.

Namjoon📩

:Thankyou for this. And okay. Lets meet tommorow.

_____________