| Seven |

"Why are you looking at them? come with me in my room."

Taehyung felt a bit excited but confused.

namjoon

"Guys I'll hang out with you in just a bit, i just have to talk with someone, be right back" Jeongguk said as he run his hands through his hair.

"Yeah sure, Hoseok and i will stay right at the living room first, now go ahead." Namjoon politely replied while he was trying to find the controller of Jeongguk's ps5, since everything started to get boring why not play some games.

"Hey Namjoon my chingu, aren't you still over to that ex lover of yours? you seem down all the time." Hoseok asked looking worriedly since Namjoon isn't opening up to him after his last heart break.

"Look Hoseok lets not talk about that right now, were here to have some fun." Namjoon coldly replied as he threw the controller to Hoseok, luckily the younger catched it or else it would fell on the table in front of them, it was made of glass so it may break like Namjoon.(°~°)

"Dude, Jasmine doesn't deserved you. I know she's stunning, and smart but stop hurting yourself and move forward. Last time you were in the club right? Now i literally knew why you're trying to hit with that bartender right there, you just need someone who can understand you. Learn to accept everything, and always remember that if a person truly loves you, he wont leave you." Hoseok said without stuttering, eyes holds so much emotion. He can't see his friend breaking down anymore, Namjoon is worth of gold to cry over someone.

_________

"Uhm, sir why do you call for me?"
Taehyung asked, eyes widen because jeongguk acting strangely.

"Haven't we met before Taehyung?? somewhere?" Jeongguk curiously asked looking quite flustered.

Taehyung flashbacks

Until he saw a grumpy man, walking closer to him, and grabbing his wrist.

"uh, oh wait who are you?"
"wait let me go, please just-"

The man smelled like an alcohol and it looks so wasted. Taehyung felt afraid so he closed his eyes, then when he opened it the man was already on the floor, nose bleeding.

He ran outside.

Then Taehyung suddenly remembered that the one who helped him was a man wearing a ripped jeans and has a tattoo on his arm.

end of his short flashback

Taehyung can clearly remembered everything. He have this, photographic memory ever since he was 6 years old, things that he saw, feel and experienced were still fresh and still in the room of his mind, even if he wanted to just forgot about it? he just cant.

"I think yeah, once in the-" Taehyung confidently replied, but stopped when yoongi called him.

"You know what nevermind, this is a waste of time." jeongguk eyerolled to him (he has this habit of eyerolling😩)

"Taehyung, Jeongguk there you are, i was looking for the both of you. I guess you both have the same uni, just go together, Jeongguk is on his last year on college. Just talk about it you're big enough already." Yoongi smiles as he walk back waving his hands signaling that he'll go to his room.

Taehyung was still on the kitchen and washing the dishes. The part on his chest started to feel a bit different. Its like his heart was popping out to his chest, his heartbeat was so fast. He immediately put his right hand and started to softly caressed it but the more he moves another hurtful wave he can felt. It likes someone is pinching his heart.

"I-i need to c-call jiminn-ie" Taehyung manage to get his phone, his knees started to wobble. He's in pain and yet again another wave came and this time he fell on the floor.

"Jiminnie help me.." Taehyung is crying, his crying so much, as he picked up the phone. He can't take the pain anymore, he needs to get a professional care. Well Jimin isn't professional doctor yet, but he studied medicine so Taehyung thought he may know why he was feeling this way.

The phone keeps on ringing but no one seems to answer it. he slowly laid down on the floor holding his chest then

.
.
.

suddenly everything went black.